The school festival

The drabble story of Baekyeol

The two, now known as Baekhyun and Chanyeol, continued reminiscing about their past.

 

*Flashback*

It was a calm, peaceful spring day, perfect weather for the kindergartens annual school festival. A little boy, who appeared to be around six years of age, was currently placing a tiara made of flowers upon his head.
"Teacher, look! Aren't I pretty? Just like a princess!" The boy, whose name is Baekhyun, clapped happily.
"You can't be a princess! Princesses are girls only!" Shouted Tiffany, one of the girls in the class.
Now close to tears, the little boy was clearly upset. His best friend, sensing his distress, hurried over to comfort him.
"It's okay Baekkie! If your the princess, then I'll be your prince! We can live together happily ever after ok?" Shouted Chanyeol.
"Together forever? You'll be my prince?" Sniffled Baekhyun.
"Of course! You'll forever be mine and I'll forever be yours!" Exclaimed Chanyeol. "Forever, will you be my princess."

 

"That was basically a proposal you know, when you said I'd forever be your princess and we'd live happily ever after." Baekhyun stated, as he cuddled into Chanyeol's chest. "I meant it. I still do. You'll forever be my princess."  Chanyeol said, as he kissed the crown of Baekhyun's head.