chapter 15

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

Target locked!

I’m sorry...

I’m truly sorry...

 

*****

 

“I announce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride,” the priest said. Dujun peck Minyoung lips but it’s enough for the crowd to cheer for the newlywed.

“I love you,” Dujun whispered to Minyoung.

“Nado, saranghaeyo” Minyoung replied.

“Dude! You’re hot!” Yoseob teased Dujun. He earned a smack from Dujun in return.

“Yahh~ Minyoung, you should teach your husband not to smack people head,” Yoseob said while rubbing his head. Minyoung chuckled.

“Yahh~ Makes baby faster. Poor my little Hyunseung,” Hyunseung teased Dujun. Both of them blushed!

“Oppa, you ert!” Bora said and pinched her husband hand. Hyunseung groaned.

“Hahaha~ Serves your right,” Dongwoon said. Hyunseung glared at him.

“Dujun, why Soomin didn’t comes on your wedding?” Gikwang asked.

“Huh? She’s busy with her work. She’ll come back tomorrow,” Dujun said and smiled broadly.

“Minyoung, why’d you look very pale?” Bora asked. Everybody eyes was on her.

“Nae? Maybe I’m just tired for this wedding,” Minyoung said and smiled.

“Let’s get a check up tomorrow. I’m really worried of you,” Dujun said. Minyoung shook her head.

Suddenly, the whole hall was in the dark. Blackout!

“Yahh~ Who’s did this?” Dujun asked his fellow friends.

“Nope, it wasn’t us. We didn’t plan anything like this,” Hyunseung hardly denied.

Banggg!!!

“What the hell?!!!” Dujun shouted. The crowd already terrified with the gun shot.

“Where’s Minyoung?” Dongwoon immediately asked.

“Minyoung? She’s beside me,” Dujun said. They all were blinded by the darkness.

“Minyoung!” Dujun called. No response. The light lights on again.

“Minyoung!!!!!”

 

*****

 

(Minyoung POV)

I feel something flowing from my right shoulder. I can’t even move them... It’s hurt... I barely opened my eyes but there’s no sight of anyone that I know... It’s empty... Empty hall...

“Hi~~” someone said. I immediately looked at the voice.

“Suhyeon??” I asked. The pain is killing me!

“Suhyeon? Hahaha~~ I’m not Suhyeon. I’m Sally, her alter ego,” she said and laughed evilly.

“What... the... hell... is happening?” I said. I just want to faint. I can’t endure the pain anymore. Still, I didn’t know what cause the pain.

“Relax Minyoung-ssi. Your husband will come and save you. Well, I guess it will be the last time you see your husband, ALIVE!” she said again. I puzzled!

“What do you mean?” I asked. She comes near me. I saw she’s holding a syringe.

“Either one of you will DIE!” she laughed again. She’s devil!

“Let go of me, crazy !” I said while clenching my teeth.

“? Tsk... Tsk... Tsk...” she said and inject me with I myself don’t know what was it. Soon, I felt the world around me spun. Slowly, I fall into deep sleep...

 

*****

 

“What the hell is going?” Dujun asked. He already tears up. His wife was missing!

“Calm down, dude! We’ll find her,” Hyunseung said, tried to comfort his friend. He already asked Bora to go home.

“How can I calm down in this situation? If something happen to her, I won’t forgive myself,” Dujun said while covering his face with his palm.

“Let’s pray for the best,” Hyunseung lost for words.

“Guys!” Yoseob ran towards them.

“What’s the matter?” Hyunseung asked. Dujun seemed cannot do anything for now, still shocked from the incident that happened earlier.

“I’ve check Minyoung condo. There’s no sign of robbery or anything but...”

“But what?” Dujun asked.

“I found this,” Yoseob handed the pregnancy tester.

“What? She’s pregnant?” Dujun yelled in terror.

“She... She’s pregnant?” Hyeunseung also stuttered.

“Oh, God! What the hell is happening?” Dujun asked. He really lost hope!

“Where did you find it?” Hyunseung asked.

“In the bathroom. Where’re Gikwang and Junhyung?” Yoseob asked.

“We’re here!” they said. They seemed to be rush.

“Now, what’s wrong?” Hyunseung asked.

“It’s her! It’s her!” Gikwang said. He’s gasping for air.

“Her? What do you mean?”

“It’s her who’s behind this! It’s Suhyeon!” Gikwang said.

“What? Are you sure?” Dujun asked.

“200% sure. I watch the surveillance record. She’s there,” Junhyung added.

“What?” Dujun was dumbfounded.

“Where’s Dongwoon?” Gikwang asked.

“Getting the phone tracking device. She might call us,” Hyunseung said.

Exactly after that, they received a video call from her. Hyunseung asked Dongwoon to put it on the screen.

“Hello, guys!” she said. Her gun was pointing at Minyoung’s head.

“What did you do to her?” Dujun yelled. His eyes were full with anger.

“Hahaha~ Dujun-ssi, did you love your wife?” she evilly asked.

“I’ll kill you, head!” Dujun said.

“Try me or this trigger will make its job!” she laughed and disconnected the call.

“Dujun, get ready for the show,” Hyunseung said. Dujun shook his head.

“But, I beg you, please be professional. Left your feelings aside, for the sake of Minyoung,” Hyunseung said.

“I will... I will...” Dujun replied.

“Okay guys, listen to me. I’ll get back up from my team. I’ll inform the local cops. Yoseob and Gikwang, get ready with the truck that I’ve told you before. Dongwoon, get me the location where the call was made. Junhyung, get ready with the bullets proof jacket and the bullets that I told you. Dujun, I think you need to know something about handling the gun. You must go in by yourself but don’t worry, we’ll keep in touch. We all must enter wherever the place is it without any trace. We must be invisible yet perfectly work together,”