chapter 12

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

(Minyoung POV)

“Is this your house?” I asked in amazement.

“Yep! It’s mine. Why?” he asked. I looked at him.

“This is HUGE!!” I said. Seriously, his house was HUGE! It’s more likely to be a castle. He giggled.

“Are you a prince or what?” I asked him again. He smirked.

“I’m not a prince. I’m just an ordinary person that inherited some of wealth from my ancestor,” he said. To be honest, I never knew that he was this wealthy.

“No wonder you can further study in UK,” I said.

“Yahh~ I got scholarship okay. I’m working on my own for the scholarship,” he replied, a little bit sulking. I mentally laughed.

“Hahaha~ I know that you worked hard for it,” I said and smiled.

“How did you know?” he asked.

“Remember, you told me just now and I’m a spy anyway,” I said and winked at him. He chuckled.

“Haha~ Minyoung-ssi, are you really serious with those spy things?” he asked. I can see that he worried.

“Waeyo? I’m really serious about it,” I said.

“Well, it just weird. An architect-spy agent,” he said makes me chuckled.

“Well, we all from different fields but still we can be a spy,” I said.

“Okay, okay,” he said and kissed my forehead. I feel calm whenever he did it.

“Minyoung-ssi,” he said, breaking our silence.

“Hmm?”

“Did you ever meet other guy after me?” he asked. We both in the balcony right now, looking for the stars. It’s night anyway.

“Yes, 2 guys but really didn’t going well,” I said.

“Wae?”

“Because of your painful love,” I said and smirked.

“Sorry~” he uttered.

“It’s okay. We’re finally together anyway,” I said and smiled to him.

“Saranghaeyo~~” he said and hold my hands.

“I love you too,” I replied and peck his lips. He stunned! I chuckled.

“What?” I asked when he still looked at me.

“Uh? Nothing,” he said and rubbing his neck. He’s cute!

“Kyaa~~ Kyeopta~~” I said and pinched his cheeks.

“Yahh~” he blushed. I already giggled.

“Let’s get inside. It’s getting late,” I said and dragged him inside but he’s the one dragged me to the living room. I looked at him.

“You’re gonna accompany me to watch soccer match between Germany and Spain tonight,” he said and smirked.

“Mwo?!!” I asked him disbelief.

 

(Dujun POV)

“Why you didn’t tell me?” she asked me angrily. Hahaha~ She looks damn cute!

“Because I know you wouldn’t come if I said the truth,” I said.

“Whoa! You got me wrong Dujun-ssi,” she said and went to the kitchen. I don’t know what she’s prepared for but I got her wrong? Huh?

“Here you are,” she handed me a mug of white coffee. So, she knew that we have to stay late night.

“German or Spain?” she asked.

“Huh?”

“Which one did you ship?” she asked again.

“Of course, Spain!” I said.

“Well, Spain will lose tonight,” she said confidently.

“Uh? Don’t be really sure, Minyoung-ssi,” I said. Well, tonight we’ll be rivals, until the match over.

“Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... German will win,” she said and stuck her tongue out. Wahh~~ This girl really!

“Well, we’ll wait and see,” I said and tuned to ESPN channel.

 

“Come on! Come on! Score it, pabo!” she swore. I looked at her but she’s too immersed in the match.

“Come on boys! Get rid of them!” she said again.

“Minyoung-ssi...”

“Shhh... Come on! Come on! Yeah! That’s it Muller! To the Ozil! And GOAL!!!!” she screamed. I missed it because I was too busy watching her.

“1-0,” she said in happiness. Seriously, I didn’t know that she was into soccer this much! I was totally speechless!

“GOAL again! I love you Muller,” she said and jumping around. I just looked at her.

“Minyoung~~” I said.

“Nae? Wae?” she asked.

“Since when did you be like this?” I asked.

“Like what?” she asked back.

“Well... Soccer,”

“Oh! Well, since I know you and since you left me,” she said and sipped her coffee.

“Oh...” the only words that comes out from my mouth.

“Yeay!! Germany qualified for the next round,” she said and smiled. I’m defeated anyway.

“You know what, I never thought that you’ll be more aggressive than me when it comes to soccer,” I said. She looks at me with weird expression.

“Why? You never see a woman that really immersed in soccer?” she asked me. She already tuned to the other channel. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

“Minyoung-ssi,” I addressed while caressing her hair.

“Hmm?” she glanced at me.

“I love you,” I said.

“Yeah, I know,” she replied, still focusing on the TV.

“I want you...” I uttered. I don’t know what happened to me but I just want her.

“Huh?” she faced me. I didn’t see anything else but her kissable lips.

“I want you... I really mean it...” I said while caressing her face. She looks pale.

“I... Errr...” I stopped her from saying anymore words by kissing her lips. She didn’t respond at first but later she wrapped her hand around my neck to deepen the kissed. Our tongues battle for dominance. A small moaned escaped from her.

“It’s getting hot, baby,” I whispered to her. My lips started to travel down her neck. She pulled me away.

“Wae?” I protested.

“Do you think this is the suitable place?” she said and winked. I got what she meant.

“Well, you better get ready,” I said and peck her lips. I carried her in bridal style to our room... Yeah, our room...