chapter 14

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

(Minyoung POV)

“Why did you suspect her?” Hyunseung asked.

“Well, I just got the feel about it. You said that I must have been close to the attacker right or after the opening of my firm, right Gikwang?” I asked.

“It’s my hypothesis anyway,” Gikwang said.

“Then, she also my hypothesis. Dujun, did you still remember that I helped her pick her phone that night?” I looked at Dujun.

“Yes, I do. Well, her dress that night would be perfect for ,” Dujun said. I’m little surprise!

“Hey, watch out your mouth!” I said and smacked him.

“Waeyo~~” he asked while rubbing his head. I know it’s hurt... >.<

“Guys, remembered that she knew a lot in science forensic. So it makes sense if she could do this,” Bora said.

“Well, I’m afraid that you’re right, Bora-ssi,” Gikwang agreed with her.

All the things seemed to be MORE complicated. She’s our prior suspects but we didn’t have any evidence that lead to her.

“We still need to keep an eye on her. We must find out what she’s doing in the countryside,” Junhyung said.

“Agree!!” we all said in unison.

 

(Dujun POV)

“So, what’s my role next?” I asked. Well, I’m enjoying plays spy right now. Furthermore, for the sake of our life, we must find out who Suhyeon is. I already told her parents and they were surprised yet sad.

“Just take care of her,” Dongwoon said while pointing to Minyoung.

“Dongwoon-ssi, I’ll take care of her even if you didn’t ask me to do it, right darling?” I replied and winked to Minyoung. They all giggled.

“Yahh~, you two! When will you get married, huh?” Yoseob asked. I’m and Minyoung were communicated through telepathy right now. We didn’t want it looks too obvious.

“Married? Well...” I said while rubbing my neck. It’s alright to put little act, right? ;)

“Come on dude! It’s already 3 months since you’re getting back. You already proposed to her in the hospital, right?” Gikwang turned to be busy body.

“Hyunseung Junior would definitely want a friend, right baby?” Hyunseung said while holding her wife hands. Bora smiled.

“Yahh~ Yahh~ Why don’t you all get married first?” I asked. Play hard to get... Hahaha~

“You’re the one who supposed to get married first. You’re the oldest!” Dongwoon said and stuck his tongue out. I glared at him but he just grinned.

“Yeahh~ It turns that Hyunseung got married first,” Yoseob added. I don’t think that I can play around anymore. They’re formed an alliance to attack me!

“Minyoung!” I called and gestured ‘come to me’.

“Yes?” she asked sweetly beside me. I can saw they all jaw dropped.

“Well, we are getting married next month!” I said and grinned. We intertwined our hands.

“Nae?!!!”

 

*****

 

“Sally!!!” Suhyeon yelled.

“Hahaha~ Finally you called me, Suhyeon!” her alter ego, Sally said. Now Suhyeon can saw her as an illusion.

“I’m sick of this! I want to get out of this! I don’t want to hurt them!” Suhyeon cried. She was HERSELF right now.

“Andwae! You must kill either one of them!” Sally said and laughed.

“I don’t want! I beg you, just let them live happily~” Suhyeon said again. It looks like she was talking with someone but the facts is she was talking to herself.

“Don’t be stubborn!” Sally said.

“Waeyo? What will you do to me, huh?” Suhyeon bravely asked.

“Don’t try me, Suhyeon!” she said. Her face was full with anger.

“I don’t care at all! I just want my life back!” Suhyeon yelled.

“Kill them!” Sally ordered.

“No!”

“You’ll regret it!” Sally yelled back.

“I don’t care! At least it wasn’t ME that kill them. It’s YOU!” Suhyeon shouted like a crazy.

“It doesn’t matter whether it was ME or YOU! YOU and ME are ONE! We’re the same person! Hahaha~” Sally said and laughed evilly.

“I hate you! Get out of my life,” Suhyeon started to sobbed.

“Nope, I won’t! You made this choice Suhyeon! I hope you didn’t regret it,” Sally said and flew away. In the same time, Suhyeon started to scream. It looks like the evil spirit had come into her body. She was fully controlled by Sally!

 

*****

 

“Hey, what are you thinking about?” Dujun asked Minyoung while caressing her hand.

“Nothing. I just felt uneasy,” Minyoung said. She looks worried about something.

“Hey, babe! What’s bothering you, huh?” Dujun cupped her faced.

“I just don’t know. It’s strange,” Minyoung answered. Dujun looks worried too.

“Just forget about it for a while and focus for tomorrow, okay?” Dujun said. He tried hard to comfort his wife-to-be.

“Okay. I love you,” Minyoung said and pecks Dujun lips. He giggled.

“That’s my girl. Always happy-go-lucky,” Dujun said and winked. Minyoung giggled. They’re having their final checked for their wedding tomorrow.

“I need to use the restroom,” Minyoung said and get up but she lost her balance and fell. Luckily Dujun was in time to catch her body.

“Baby, are you okay?” Dujun asked. He looks worried. This time, it’s true! His face looks terrified!

“Nae~ I’m okay. It’s just little dizzy,” Minyoung said and tried to stand again.

“You look pale. Are you sure you’re OKAY?” Dujun asked again.

“Nae~ I’m fine,” Minyoung said and forced a smile.