Who are you?!

What is love?

The alarm bursts out, Super Junior's Acha song. 

"Eonni, wake up..... Turn of the alarm" Mary said to her. 
Bi sang along to the song rather than turning it off.
'You're planning to wake up or keep singing!!" Mary shouted.
"I know I know, let's just wait until........" and she dozes off again.
"Eonni!!!!" Mary shouted.

Bi woke up and turned her alarm off. "Kya Han Mary, you should wake up too. It's your first day on high school!" she said. "What's up with calling me with my full name? Han Bi you should shut up." Mary replied. "Kyaa how dare you call your eonni like that?!" Bi stood up from her bed and walked up to the door. She opens it and went to the next room. 

Bi and Mary was in a different room, and they were shouting all this time.

"So what?" Mary said, teasingly. 

"You... come here!!!" Bi said, and they had a loving sister fight. 

"Huh......" they both sighed on the floor, tired of their little fight before. "When will mom be coming back from the US again?" Mary asked. "I don't know, they'll only be back at Korea for holidays." Bi replied. "The house's so big and it's only the two of us? ." Mary replied. "It's ok. I'll be the boss" Bi said, teasingly. "Nope, I'll be. You're littler than me, so I'll be. Hehehehehehe." Mary said. "Whatever, we better get dressed." Bi said. 

"What's my school again?!" Mary asked. 
"You don't even remember your own school?!" Bi scolded her.
"We're going to be at the same school so remember that!" Bi said again.

Bi's phone rang again. "Hello?" she asked.
"Ms Han, when do you plan to go to school?" the driver asked.
"Never mind, we'll walk to school." she said. 
"..... But your father-"
"We'll walk." she said, sternly.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Eonni, why do we have to walk?!" Mary asked. 
"Do you realize you have been complaining a lot since morning?!" Bi scolded. 

They arrived at a huge building. "Don't do it." Mary said. "I said don't." She said again. "It's my routine!" Bi said. "Hwaiting! I can do this, oppa!" she said. "Ah, I'm energized for school!!" she said again. Mary rolled her eyes. It was SM's building.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kya Mary! I'll be going for snacks with my friends later on! Find your own friends to hang out with!" Bi sister. "Eee!!!! I'll just call driver ahjussi to take me then" she said. "Suit yourself!" Bi said. 

"It's our last year of school!!!!!!!!!" she cheered as soon as she walked into her class. Yujin, her friend cheered along with her. "Yaaaay!!!!!!! And then after that I can oppa oppa oppa all day long YAAAAAAAAY!!" 

"We have a long way to go my friend" Rara said, as she patted Yujin's back. "I know," Yujin replied, fakely sobbing. 

"Do you know SM have new trainees?! Omg omg omg!!!!!" Ina said.