The waiter.

What is love?

 

She passed the tall building again. With her confidence she shouted, “Donghae oppa, I did well on my first day of school!!!!”. Yujin, Ina and Rara called their biases from SMent too, although all of their voices couldn’t be heard because of the loud screamings of other fans.

“Let’s go eat ice-cream!!” Yujin called. “You know if I eat ice-cream I get a bad fever…” Rara pouted. “But you wouldn’t die…. Kkkkk” Yujin giggled. “You betcha’!” Rara giggled with her. Ina and Bi rolled their eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Good morning ladies, what can I help you with?” a tall good looking man asked, in an apron. “Four yam flavored ice cream please” Yujin asked. “Sure.” The boy answered. Once the boy walked away, Ina, Rara and Bi giggled as they complimented the looks of that man. “How old is he you think??” Bi asked. “How would I know? But he’s seriously so handsome!!! If he’s an idol I’d love him!” Ina said. “Kyaaa!! He might be the trainee of SMent!!!” Rara added. “Kyaaaaaaaa Hoya oppa is more handsome than him” Yujin teased.

The man came to their table again with ice creams on a tray. He smiled and said, “This is your ice creams.” Bi, Ina and Rara couldn’t hold their laughter back in so Rara asked, “By any chance…. Are you one of the rumoured SMent trainee?” and then they all laughed. The man just smiled and walked away. “Kya!! I guess he was mad when you asked him” Bi said. “Who couldn’t be?! It’s like you’re humiliating him, saying that he’s a trainee when he’s a waiter” Yujin said, rolling her eyes.

Someone suddenly came to the ice cream store and called for the man, “Sehun ah! Let’s go! You’re going to be late!”. “I know, just wait for a while,” the man answered, looking cold and unlike how he treated the customers. He opened his apron and walked away.

“Do you really think he’s mad?!” Bi asked. “He looked really mad!” Bi added. “Oh-my---- how can someone be mad over something like that?” Rara laughed.

“Hey, I really gotta go now.” Yujin said. “Why?” Bi said. “We just got here…” she added. “Ani, Hoya oppa... Hehehehe” Yujin replied. Bi, Rara and Ina rolled their eyes. “Yeah yeah, Hoya’s more important. Okay good bye Hoya’s wife!” Rara joked. She ran outside and waved them goodbye.

“Ah… this is boring. OMG I forgot mom asked me to go home early- we need to get ready for my sister’s comeback!!!” Ina said. “Huh? Your sister…?” Bi asked, confused. “Jessica, Girl’s Generation’s comeback today!!” Ina said. Yujin rolled her eyes. “But your mother?” Bi asked again. “Mom said Jessica is her daughter…. We’re SONES!!” Ina said again. “I should too!” Rara said. Rara and Ina stood up and waved goodbye to Bi.

“Wow I’m alone.” Bi said. She took out her phone to text Mary to go back together.

She went outside and waited. “I walk myself back home. You left me earlier so I’ll leave you too!” Mary texted back. She rolled her eyes.

The waiter earlier came back, forgetting something. “Ah, my phone!!!” he said, going inside the café. Suddenly it was raining heavily and Bi got soaked wet. The waiter came with an umbrella, looking very handsome. She waited for him to offer the umbrella to her, but the waiter only looked at her and rolled his eyes.

She got rejected – without words.