열 여섯

First kiss 첫 키스

"Naeun-ah . Wait up !" Sehun shouted from a far as he ran towards Naeun . Naeun heard it and stopped on her track . She turned around and saw Sehun was running towards her . She blinked and wait for him to come .

Sehun stopped in front of her and bend his body as he rest his hand on his knees . He was panting heavily .

"Sehun?" Naeun asked as she touched his shoulder 

"Finally ! I found you !" He stood straightly and grinned .

"Ummm ... so ?" 

"Can I send you home today ?" 

"But Jinri ....." She was about to reject the offer but Sehun cut her off

"Please ! Jinri had agreed on this" Sehun beg as he met his palms with each other .

"She agreed on this ?!" Naeun said out loud in anger . She then pinched her nose and looked up . "Chinja this kid" She looked at Sehun and sighed . "Okay . Meet me at my class later"

Sehun grinned and jumped up and down in happiness "Thank you Naeun !!" 

"Shush ! Don't shout like that" She put a finger on Sehun lips for him to silent . Sehun can't stop grinned but he obeyed and nodded . "Don't be late or I will leave you" She joked as she remove her finger from his lip

"I will be there before as fast as I can" He said cutely making Naeun heart beat fas again "Would you mind if I send you to your class?"

Naeun shook her head "It's okay"

"If you say so . I'm going to class now . See ya later" He told as he walked backward while waving his hand . Naeun waved back and sighed after there was no sign of Sehun . 

"He's trying hard"

 

The bell had rang shown that the school had end . As soon the teacher was out of the classroom , Sehun stood up and quickly packed his thing . Kai saw it and asked him why he was so rush . Sehun just grinned and bid goodbye to him . 

He ran out of the classroom , passing all the others students easily . As he arrived at the Naeun's classroom , he saw his soon-to-be girl was still sitting on her seat and wrote something on her book . The girls who are in the class were surprised to see the magnae in front of their classroom . They gigled and whispered to each others .

"Why is oppa here?"

"I don't know"

"Maybe he's looking for someone"

"His girlfriend"

"But he doen't have a girlfriend"

He heard a group of girl talked behind him but he ignored them . His focus is only at Naeun who is busy writing . He then stepped in the classroom and went to Naeun's desk . He took a chair and place it beside her before he sit on it . 

Naeun knew his presence, but she ignores him and focus with her book . Sehun pouted and poked her cheek .

"Naeunnie , let's go" 

"I'm going to finish this first and hen we can go" Naeun told as she smiled 

"Okay , I will wait" Sehun smiled back and move his seat opposite Naeun . He then put his elbow on the desk and rest his chin on his palm , staring at Naeun focus face .

The whispers started to get louder . Both of them knew it but they ignore then and enjoying each other company . 

 

"Do you like bubble tea ?" Sehun asked as he swing his and Naeun's linked hand . Sehun asked it himself . Luckily Naeun don't say much and just agreed on him . She just want to observe what he can do . 

"Yup ! I love them"  Naeun beamed and Sehun grinned at her answer . 

"Me too . Wanna get one ?" Naeun nodded and he pulled her along with him 

 

"Noona !!" As soon Sehun step in a bubble tea shop , he shouted out loud making the customers jumped in surprise . They was about to glad at him but after seeing him , they chuckled .

He grinned and keep dragging Naeun to who-know-where . Naeun was startled and just folllowed his step . He went to the counter and approached a guy . He was leaning on the counter while reading a magazine .

Surprisly ! He is handsome . His face was so calm and he have a pair of fox eyes . He wears a white t-shirt and a black cardigan with denim jeans to match it up the upper . The earings he wore made him more attractive .

"Hyung , do you know where noona is ?" Sehun asked the fox-eyes guy . The fox-eyes guy then turned his head towards Sehun and stand straightly . 

"You're here" He smiled . "That old woman was in her room"

"Oh thanks hyung" Sehun thanked and was about to walked away but the guy stopped him

"Is she your girlfriend?" He asked as he pointed Naeun with his chin . Sehun bit his lip and shook his head

"Not yet" He told and went away . 

 

Sehun aponed the door knob and stepped in the room . Naeun followed behind and she saw woman pulling a guy's ear while nagging at him . Sehun chuckled at the scene while Naeun flinched at the woman's loud voice . The woman seem doesn't aware of their presence . Sehun then closed the door silently . 

"Noona !" He shouted making the woman stopped and looked up at him . 


Updated ^^ 

I would like you to see http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/495435/exo-reality-show-with-apink-chorong-bomi-eunji-bomi-exo-chorong-eunji-exopink. This is my second fanfic . Maybe next week I'ill start on it . 

I also want to thanks all who had subscribed and voted this story . THANK YOU !!