Chapter 2

How to Ruin it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park's Family

Its 7.00 am. The sun has came out and shine the beautiful world. Everyone were got off their bed and came to the dining room for having a breakfast, except for Siwon.

"Where's siwon?" asked Taeyeon. She took a seat and poured a coffee for his husband.

"He probably still daydreaming" Hyuk short answered while chewing his bread

"Go upstair" Leeteuk folding the newspaper and sipped his coffee. He gave an eye contact to Kyuhyun.

"What? me?"Leeteuk just nodded his head.

"of course it's you.." Hyuk gave a smirk and Kyu gave him a death glare causing him to turn back eating. Kyuhyun stood and walk upstair to his brother's room.

5 minutes later.. he came back with Siwon, he dressed formal and neat like usual.

Leeteuk finished eating and start to announce something to the boys. "So, Today we will have a special dinner with friend. I hope you guys dressed formally and be polite don't Ruin everything, like the last time we had a dinner."

The boys looked at each other. They could tell what this mean, the last dinner its screwed. Their parents tried to introduce them to their colleague's daughters, and succesfully they run away from that place. This time, could be the same thing. They will just have to create a new plan.

"If you all have finished you can go to school" Their mom spoke causing them to back to reality.

"umm.. yes mom, I'll be home at 5" said Siwon. He stood and kissed his mom & dad. One by one of his brothers also did the same thing.

"Are you fine, honey?" Taeyeon ask in worried to the youngest. Yesun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter