Chapter 1 (Introducing)

How to Ruin it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Park Family

 

Park JungSoo

or known as Leeteuk is the father of 4 sons and the husband of Kim TaeYeon. He is a humble, wise and caring person. His sons respect him and admired him. He owns a big company in Korea, and known as a succesful businessman. He's an ideal husband and father.

Kim Taeyeon

is the mother and wife of LeeTeuk. She's a very beautiful person, even she already have 4 sons, her face never look old. She could be a childish mom. She take care her husband and sons very well. Very protective mom especially towards the youngest son.

Park Siwon (22 y.o)

is the oldest son of Park Family. He has a maculine looks. He studied in Inha University major Business management. He has talent in arts, he can play drum, guitar and also singing. But he has to study business, because he's the first child and soon will be run his father's company.

Park HyukJae (21 y.o)

or known as Eunhyuk is the dancing machine of the family. He likes to tease people but he always loose if he arguing with kyuhyun. He likes to change his hair colour in a month. Now he's a purple boy but soon will be blonde, dark or even bubble gum.

Park Kyuhyun (18.yo)

is the third child. He has the evil looks. Likes to smirk, teasing, or laughing like an evil. He's handsome, lot of girls in his school confess their feeling to him. But h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter