The vows

Taste of love

 

Jiyong's POV
 
When in front of the officiant, I realised that I was still holding her hand, so I instantly let it go.
 
"We are joyfully gathered today to witness and celebrate the joining of two lives in marriage. 
 
Lee Chaerin and Kwon Jiyong have come together with the sincere desire that the love which brought them to this union may grow and go out beyond itself into the lives of others. 
May you both be granted the patience to listen, the capacity to understand, the compassion to give comfort, and the joy to laugh and to just be yourselves. Let your marriage make a home where neither person is ever lonely. Let it offer illumination and the excitement of shared discoveries. Let it be large enough to endure the difficult times. May life's challenges bring you closer together and may you always be able to turn to each other. 
Please face each other and join hands."
 
We joined and I felt that her hands were clammy.
 
"Kwon Jiyong, do you have something you would like to say to Lee Chaerin before we begin?"
 
I shook my head telling that I didn't.
 
"Lee Chaerin, do you have something you would like to say to Kwon Jiyong before we begin?"
 
"No."
I looked at her, wondering why she agreed for all this thing. 'I hate her.'
 
"Kwon Jiyong, do you take Lee Chaerin to be your wife and equal? Will you share your life openly with her and promise to love, honor and stand beside her always, in times of joy and in times of conflict?"
 
'Just say something Jiyong, say that you don't want to.' I looked at my parents and my mother was begging me to answer with her eyes.
"I do." When I said that, I saw her sighing, she seemed happy. But she forgot I wasn't.
 
"Lee Chaerin, do you take Kwon Jiyong to be your husband and equal? Will you share your life openly with him and promise to love, honor and stand beside him always, in times of joy and in times of conflict?"
 
I looked at her praying she would say no. But she didn't.
"I-I do."
 
"A circle is the symbol of sun, the earth, the universe, of wholeness, perfection, peace and of unity. As circles, your rings have no beginning and no ending. They are symbols of the growing relationship you have come to celebrate and confirm."
 
"Kwon Jiyong, as a sign of your faithfulness, place the ring on her finger and repeat after me.
I take you Lee Chaerin "
"I take you Lee Chaerin" I took her left hand and noticed that she was shaking 'Why is she shaking, if she didn't wanted to get married to me she could have said it.'
"As my wife"
"as my wife" I started slidding the ring at her finger.
"through all of the experience life holds for us, in faith and love." 
"through all of the experience life holds for us, in faith and love." 
 
"Lee Chaerin, as a sign of your faithfulness, place the ring on his finger and repeat after me.
I take you Kwon Jiyong" 
"I take you Kwon Jiyong" she took mine, but when she continued I could hear her sobbing.
 
She took two step back and sniffled. I couldn't help but look at her. 'Why does she seems so sad. I could have understand if it was me, but her, she doesn't have to. She should feel honored to get married to me.'
 
"Having heard the vows you have made to each other, and by the power vested in me by the city of Seoul, I now pronounce you husband and wife. 
 
You may now kiss your bride."
 
 
I wasn't ready to kiss her but grabbed her veil and raised it up.
'Wait, Chaerin? Sh-she's different. She looks gorgeous. When did she become that beautiful?' Even with her tears she was perfect. 
She had those beautiful brown eyes, the prettiest nose I've ever seen. But what caught my attention most was her lips, I've always loved plump lips however, hers were perfect. They weren't to big or to thin, just perfect. 'She changed.'
 
"I said you may now kiss the bride." repeated the officiant.
 
"Ah...yes, sorry."
I cupped her cheeks and inched closer and could see her bottom lip shaking. I gulped down the lump in my throat and went closer. I closed my eyes and could feel her lips just in front of mine. I slightly opened my lips to welcome hers and when I did my eyes widened in surprise.
The way her lips completed mine was beyond all imagination. I've never felt this tingling sensation in my stomach before, never ever.
I know I should have just peck her but I didn't wanted to stop I wanted more, so I closed my eyes again and started kissing her passionately. My lips lingered on her bottom lip not giving her a chance to breath. As soon as I finished abusing her bottom lip I did exactly the same thing to her upper one. I could hear some people gasp and laugh at the back but still didn't wanted to stop, I wanted a real, real, real French kiss with her. 
I nibbled her bottom lip for her to open but she pushed me away, leaving the two of us panting.
 
"Yah, Hyung, you're going on your honeymoon tonight, just be patient." Screamed Seungri and everyone laughed.
I smiled 'I will get you Panda.'
.
.
.
At the wedding party
Chaerin's POV
 
For the party I changed into a white long low-cut tube dress.
"Chaerin-ah, you look wow. You should cover your chest area a little, we don't want your husband to jump on you, especially with what he did during your vows." said Bom.
I was so embarrassed, 'how could he do that? I know that he wasn't for the wedding but is it some kind of revenge?'
 
Bom was with her boyfriend so I decided to go to my table. There, was Jiyong. I sat but tried to slide my chair away from him, however he stopped me and whispered, "Move away from me and I will kiss you like I did earlier." I gulped and decided not to move anymore not wanting him to kiss me again.
 
"Was I your first kiss?" he said drinking.
"What? O-of course no." I was furious 'How can he ask these intimate question.'
"Yes or No."
"I already said no!"
"Chaerin-sshi, I mean a guy other than your dad you know. I wasn't talking about a kiss on the cheek."
I smiled when I heard him calling me Chaerin-sshi, he seems like he really was against it.
"It's none of your business." 
"Of course it is, I am your husband now, so you can't hide anything from me. Don't you remember what the officiant said?"
"Then why are you calling me sshi?... Anyway, maybe I will say it to you later."
"No, now."
"No."
"Say it."
"No." I said crossing my arms under my without thinking.
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I asked her if I was her first kiss but she didn't wanted to tell me who it was. After an umpteenth no from her, she crossed her arms under her emphasizing them. 'Damn, she's hot.'
I tried to look at everything but her chest but it was a complete failure, I think she noticed it because she quickly uncrossed them.
'Jiyong, don't forget it's Lee Chaerin, she is definitely not your style, Kiko is. You have to come back to your senses.'
.
.
.
Chaerin's POV
 
"Chaerin-ah, it's time for you to throw the bouquet." said my mom.
I nodded and went up the stairs like she wanted me to.
"Girls, I'm about to throw my bouquet, I hope the one that will grab it will have a successful wedding."
I threw it then turned around, and immediately smiled. Bom grabbed it and was overjoyed.
 
"Your attention everyone, the couple will now leave for their honeymoon, so I'm inviting you to go outside and wave them goodbye."
Once in the car I could see everyone waving to us and blowing us kisses. After a few minutes we left for the airport.
 
"Were are we going?"
"..."
"Jiyong-sshi?"
"..."
"Were are we going?"
"Will you leave me alone." he said raising his voice.
"S-sorry."
"No I'm sorry...Tahiti."
"What?"
He sighed "I said we are going to Tahiti."
"Thanks."
 
I was looking out the window when I felt something on my thight. I looked down and saw that it was Jiyong's hand, I asked him to take his hand off me but he smirked and said "I hope you took a bikini. If you don't have one you can still swim ."
"WHAT???"