Teenage love

Taste of love

I then called Xin.
"Hyung !"
"Xin ! I need you to buy me something."
"What is it ?"

-------------------

Nobody's POV

After the call with Jiyong, Chaerin came into the classroom and sat next to Jay.

"Jiyong..." he started "is it the same Jiyong from middle school ?"
"Oh yes ! I guess you remember him too !" She smiled.
"Yes. Kind off. I mean not the best memories." He shooked his head before laughing.
"Oh yes... He changed." she whispered since the class already begun.
"Really ?" he asked "You seem to know him well."
"Well a lot happened..." she said taking her books out of her bag.
"I'm all ears." he got closer but was stopped by a white chalk landing on his head.

"Mister Park ! I don't know what miss Lee and you are talking about but if you don't want to stay here, you are free to go." the teacher said while pointing the door.

"I'm sorry. That won't happen again." said Chaerin before taking her stuff to go on another desk.
"I hope so." he replied before resuming.


After 3 hours and 50 minutes the teacher gave them an assignement and after that they were free to go.

Chaerin was packing her stuff when Jay came in front of her desk.
"What are you going to do now?"
"I'm not talking to you." she pouted.
"Why ?" 
"Because ! We need to stop talking when we are in class."
"But, isn't it over ?" he asked turning around.
"Babo !" she pushed him. "Seriously !"
"Okay, okay ! But you need to tell me everything."
"About what ?" She asked as if she didn't know what he was talking about.
"About "a lot happened"" he said imitating her. 
"I'm going to the library." she said walking out of the classroom.
"Then I guess I'm going there too." he smiled.
Chaerin looked at him then shook her head.

They quickly went to the library and chose a desk for two so they could talk freely.

"So tell me more about that "a lot happened" thing." he chuckled.
"Jay, relax I'm going to tell you but let me look for a book first." Chaerin said before standing up to look for a book.
Jay sighed and looked at her walking away.
'This girl !' He tought and shook his head.

 

 

Chaerin's POV

He just wouldn't let go so I pretented looking for a book to get out from his grip.
I strolled through the alleys and immediately stopped on my track when I saw a couple being all lovey dovey.
I hid, and pretented I was looking for a book.

"Baby, should we go with the wind ?" the guy said before kissing his girlfriend.
"Oppa ! What do you mean ?" she said lightly pushing his shoulder.
"Let's go and drive to the middle of nowhere." he smiled.
"But we have class."
"Let's forget about it today. We should just stop thinking about everything and enjoy today. Just you and me." he said breathing into her neck.

'Gosh Chaerin-ah ! You're such a stalker !' I thought but they seemed so in love ! 'Wait ! Ate you jealous ? Envious of them ? No !' I shook my head.
I was then brought back to earth when I heard the girl giggling.

"Okay." she giggled.
"Okay ?" he asked.
"If it's with you, I can go anywhere." she kissed him and with that they left hand in hand.

I was looking at them when I felt someone poking my right shoulder. I immediately turned around. It was Jay.
"Did you find it ?"
"What ?" I asked confused.
"The book you were looking for." he said frowning.
"Ah yes." I said quickly taking a book without looking which one it was.
"The taste of love ?" he said reading the title.
I then looked at it 'What book is that Chaerin-ah !' I thought.
"Ah yes... I've been looking for it. My friends told me it was a good book." I said praying he wouldn't ask me any questions.
"Mmm..." he slowly nodded looking at me "So about you and Jiyong..." he added.
"Oh my gosh !!!" I said looking at my watch "Times flies !" I said walking to our desk to take my bag, closely followed by Jay.
"Chaerin-ah !" He whined trying to keep up with me.
"Jay, I'm going to be late for work." I said closing my bag.
I just don't wanted to talk about Jiyong with him today. I needed to know a little more about Jiyong and I relationship first before anything.

I was walking to the door when he grabbed my wrist.
"Chaerin-ah..." he called me making me stop.
"Jay..." I started.
"Don't forget your book." he said making me turn around.
I guess he took it when I put it back in the alley before going back to our desk.
"Thanks." I said grabbing it.
"When you will finish with it I'll borrow it. Seems interesting." he winked before going back to the desk.

 

 

Nobody's POV
In Jiyong's office

Jiyong was talking on the phone when someone knocked on the door. He then stood up and walked to it to open it. 
It was Xin with a chocolate dipped strawberry bouquet in his hands.
When Jiyong saw him he gave him and 'ok' sign before thanking him by smiling at him while he was still talking on the phone.
He took the bouquet and with that Xin left.

After ending his call, Jiyong took a flower vase, went to Chaerin' desk and placed the bouquet in it. He smiled looking at it and thinking about her. He was still daydreaming when he heard the lift elevator sound. Knowing it maybe was Chaerin he ran back into his office.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

I was looking at the bouquet, daydreaming I think, when I heard the lift elevator sound.
Knowing it was Chaerin I ran back into my office to seat in front of my desk. I was such in a hurry I bumped into the corner of the center table making me wince in pain.
" !" I whispered while touching my leg.
I was trying to ease the pain when I heard Chaerin.
"What is this ?" she asked.
'She must be wondering who gave her this bouquet' I smiled forgeting a little bit about the pain.
'Who would give you a bouquet like this honey ? I'm the only one allowed to give you presents.' I quietly laughed when I heard my phone' desk ringing.
I walked as fast as I could to answer it when my left hip bumped into the corner of my desk.
"Really ?! WTF !!!" I pursed my lips trying to make as less noise as possible.
I placed my hand over my hip and the phone stopped ringing. I sighed thinking I needed a few minutes to get better when I heard a knock on the door.

'Aaaahhh' I cursed in my head slowly walking to my seat.
Safe in it I sighed then tried to compose myself.
I counted to three then asked the person to enter.
"Come in."

 

 


Chaerin's POV

When Jay left I went to borrow the book.
I wasn't late but I quickly left not really wanting to talk about my complicated so called "love life".
Since I had some times left I went to a restaurant not far from the university and ordered a salad and a matcha iced tea.
When I finished I took the subway not wanting to take a cab to go to work. Once seated inside, I took my newly borrowed book and looked at it. 
"The taste of love by G-dragon." I whispered. 'What kind of name is that ?' I laughed 'G-dragon...' I then giggled 'What taste of love ?' I shook my head.
 I had a one hour ride to get to work so I thought I could start reading this book.
I started reading the book and it was surprisingly good. Well written, witty, funny and really easy to read.

It was talking about a young man and a woman who fell in love with each other really young without telling one another. They were 9 years old when they first met and the little boy would always bully her just to catch her attention. He would raise her skirt, push her and even pull her hair. 
The girl would always go and tell the adults but they would always smile tenderly at her telling her that when she will grow up she'll understand.
At 13, they were both invited to a mutual friends birthday party.
Everyone brought gifts, but the girl was the only one who also brought cookies for everyone. Those were homemade cookies.
When the little boy tasted one of them his body couldn't move for a few seconds. His mind literally went blank. He never tasted anything as good as those cookies.
Coming back to his senses he started laughed and told everyone they were disgusting, obviously hurting the little girl.
She grabbed a cookie wanting to taste one. She was sure they were delicious. Her father told her so. But before she could taste one of them the little boy took the cookie from her hand and crashed the plate on the ground with all the cookies. 
Everyone was shocked, except his friends who started laughing. The little girl was crying while he left the party running out of the house with his friends.
When he finaly got home, he went to his room and took out of his pocket the cookie he took from the girl's hand. He sat in front of his desk and took a bite of it. And once again his body completely froze. After a few seconds he blinked, frowned and looked at the cookie. He smelled it, flipped it and meticulously looked at it.
"What is that ?" he whispered. He was about to take another bite when his sister came into his room without knocking.
"What are you doing ?" 
"Nothing." he said hiding the cookie behind him.
"Why are you hiding this cookie ? Perhaps it's a gift from your girlfriend." she laughed and he scratched his head.
"OMO ! Is it ?" she smiled.
"No !" he screamed while shaking his head.
She squinted her eyes while looking at him then giggled "Whatever." she said ready to closed the door when...
"Noona ! Why does my heart beats faster when I eat this stupid cookie." he said showing her the cookie.
"Oh ! Your girlfriend's cookie." she laughed and he looked at the floor.
"Maybe because that's the taste of love." she smiled before leaving.
The boy looked at the door confused. "The taste of love ? What the heck is she talking about ?" he shook his head, went to his window and threw the cookie.


"You have now arrived at Gangnam station." by hearing that, I was then brought back from this story to the real world.
I put back the book inside my bag promising myself I would continue reading it when I'll have some times, and with that I went out the train.


When I arrived at work I was a few minutes earlier but it was okay since I was feeling quite happy after I started reading the book.
When I arrived in front of my desk I saw something on it. It was a chocolate dipped strawerry bouquet.
"What is that ?" I asked out loud even if no one was there then smiled.
I sat and looked around me before calling Jiyong. He wouldn't answer and then I heard a loud noise coming from his office.
I went in front of it wondering if I should come in.
'Of course you should. Maybe something happened to him.' I encouraged myself.
I knocked on the door and he asked me to come in.

I opened the door and there he was seated in front of his desk breathing heavely.
"Hi ! Are you okay ?" I asked walking closer.
"Yes." he nodded but he winced.
I frowned and got a little closer.
"Are you sure ?" I asked once again.
"Yes." he nodded and that's when I noticed all the sweat on his forehead.
"OMO ! Jiyong, what's going on ?" I went to him and touched his forehead.
"Nothing." he whispered before lowering his head.
"Jiyong you are clearly not well. What happened ?" I asked with my hands on my hips waiting for an answer from him.
"I just bumped into the corner of the center table and the corner of my desk." he said still whispering.
"Really. Let me see."
He then showed me his leg, he was bleeding a little so I asked him to seat on his couch and wait for me.
I left his office to take an emergency kit in my desk drawer. 

When I came back he was drinking some water.
"How can you be so clumsy ?" I said kneeling in front of him to take a look at his little wound.
"I don't even know myself." he chuckled before wincing when I applied alcohol on him.
"Such a baby." I smirked.
"Yah ! It hurts." He pouted.
"Okay, okay." I laughed.
"You can thank God you're not a woman then." I added.
"Why ?"
"You look like you wouldn't be able to go through pregnancy." I smiled.

 


Jiyong's POV

When Chaerin came into my office she noticed I wasn't feeling good. She insisted on knowing what happened to me so I told her.
She asked me to seat on my couch and left. She then came back with an emergency kit in her hands.

"How can you be so clumsy ?" She asked kneeling in front of me to take a better look at my big wound.
"I don't even know myself." I chuckled before wincing at the alcohol touching my wound.
'Damn, it hurt.' I thought.
"Such a baby." she smirked.
"Yah ! It hurts." I pouted. 
How could she laugh at my pain.
"Okay, okay." she shook her head before taking a bandaid from the kit and then added "You can thank God you're not a woman then." 
"Why ?" I asked.
"You look like you wouldn't be able to go through pregnancy." She smiled.

I was at loss of words I couldn't feel anything. The pain from my leg, the pain from my hip, all gone. I could only look at her.
She then stood up and I understood she was done.

"It hurts..." I said before pausing.
"Where ?" she asked "Do you have a wound anywhere else ?" She added and I could only shake my head.
I stood up and we were face to face. She looked in my eyes, smiled then lowered her head.
"You..." I blurted out.
"What ?" she slowly said.
"Did it hurt ?"
"What ?" she questionned raising her head.
"The pregnancy..." I don't know why but when I said it I touched her little stomach.
When I touched her I could feel her uneven breath slowly breezing my neck.

"Sometimes..." she breathed.
"I'm sorry." I hugged her "From now on, I will never let you suffer alone."

 


Nobody's POV

When Jiyong hugged Chaerin, and she gave in.
While his hands sneaked around her waist, hers slowly rested on his shoulders.
They hugged for the longest time, smelling each other.
His hands slowly started her sides, but they were soon interrupted by Soo Hyuk who came into the office without knocking.

"Hyung ! Where is... Chaerin." he froze seeing the one he was looking for hugging his boss and friend.
Chaerin quickly pushed Jiyong and turned around embarrassed.
"Hyung..." Soo Hyuk started to apologize for disturbing them when Chaerin cut him off.
"I have some work to do. I'll let the both of you alone." she said before storming out of the office leaving the two men together.

Soo Hyuk looked at Jiyong, smiled looked at the floor and scratched his nape "I guess I'll go then..." he stepped back hoping Jiyong wouldn't say anything but the later one immediately stopped him.
"Where do you think you are going ?" he coldly said.
"Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't know you two were having some alone time." he pleaded.
"Why do you never knocked ?" Jiyong sighed before taking a pack of tissue to throw it at Soo Hyuk who dudged it.
Not wanting to scream he sat down and started massaging his temples.
"Hyung... Were you about to... You know..." smiled Soo Hyuk.
"Leave." grunted Jiyong.
"What ?"
"I SAID LEAVE !!!" screamed Jiyong and with that Soo Hyuk immediately left.
'Should I fire him ?' sighed Jiyong.

He stood up and was immediately cought up by the pain from earlier.
'I guess I'll have to (treat) my hip by myself.' he said taking the emergency kit.

 


Chaerein's POV

'He's hugging me ! He's hugging me and I like it ? Wait, do I really like it ?' I thought when Jiyong hugged me.
I could feel him tightening the hug and my hands gently rested on his shoulders.
I didn't say anything, I completely lost myself. He seemed so sincere, I didn't try to resist him.
His hands rested on my waist and I thought my heart would explose.
His hands started my side when someone opened his door.
"Hyung ! Where is... Chaerin."
It was Soo Hyuk.
'Gosh it's so embarrassing.' I thought while pushing Jiyong. Then I turned around to avoid their gazes.
"Hyung..." Soo Hyuk started but I cut him off.
"I have some work to do. I'll let the both of you alone." I said before storming out of the office leaving them alone.

I sat in front of my desk and I looked blankly at my computer screen.
'What happened ?' I said pinching my cheeks.
"You're not dreaming Chaerin-ah." I whispered.
I then looked at the bouquet trying to see if there was a card attached to it but there was none. I sighed and leaned back in my chair.
I then heard someone screaming "I SAID LEAVE !!!". It was Jiyong, then Soo Hyuk was out his office.

I grabbed my handphone and acted as if I was talking to someone to avoid him. Soo Hyuk came in front of my desk and crossed his arms waiting for me to end the call.
'Go !' I screamed in my head.
"Chaerin-ah." he whispered but I ignored him.
I was still pretending to talk to someone went my phone started ringing.
'.' I cursed myself. I looked at him and he grinned before laughing.
"Yah..." I whispered lowering my head not even bothering looking at who was calling me.
"You don't have to be ashamed." he said before patting my head "I'm glad you're gettin closer. If I can be of any help let me know." He winked before leaving.

"Oppa ! Wait, please." I called him.
He turned around and chuckled "Already ?" he smirked.
"Oppa !" I whined.
"Tell me !" he said with a smile still on his face.
"Who sent me those ?" I asked pointing at the bouquet.
"I only see one person who could do it." he said while looking at Jiyong's office. He looked at me and shook his head "You two are really something." and with that he left.

"Jiyong ?"