x Leeteuk

FACTS about Kpop Group Members

Park Jung Soo/Leeteuk

- The Leader of the Group

- Leeteuk's real name is Park Jung Soo born in 1983.

- Leeteuk want to have a cool stage name like Kangta. Lee Soo Man recomemded 'KangSu' means Time to rain on Kpop but he didnt like it. At last he choose Leeteuk means Special.

- Leeteuk was called 'Angel from Heaven' because he was born in rainy day. They said angel descend from heaven on Rainy Day.

- Leeteuk's face is totally same with his father.

- Leeteuk is really outgoing, but actually h didnt talk that much in his daily life.

- Leeteuk loves color white. 

- Leeteuk usually become a 'Guest MC' on every variety show that he joined.

- Leeteuk loves children so much.

- Leeteuk is really kind and gentle especially with older woman and child.

- Leeteuk never let a woman pay when they were dating.

- Leeteuk always sleepbefore their performance.

-Leeteuk got a heartbroken when a woman reject his love because she alreay has a boyfriend.

- Leeteuk got 170 stiches becauseof the accident in 2007. But he recovered really fast.

- Leetek only got 2 calls on his cellphone everyday and he dont want tomiss it. Si he always bring his cellphone everywhere he go.

- Leeteuk has a dimple that appeared in right when he smiles.

- Leeteuk was chosen as the leader because whe was the eldest in the group.

- Leeteuk always become a placeof all members to talk and sharing their thought.

- Some of the members think that Leeteuk didnt suit as a Leader because he was more childish than the other members.

- Leeteuk respect and love his grandma and he really regret when his grandma was gone.

- Leeteuk was average with English. But very good in Malay.

- Leeteuk specialty is composing,singing, dancing and MC-ing.

- Leeteuk's Disney Name for Heechul is Peterpan, because he dont want to grow old.

- In the future, when the group disbanded. He wants to become a producer.

- In the making of Rokkugi MV. Leeteuk was asked to kiss Heechul. He panicked but in the end, he kissed Heechul.

- According to ELFs, he is the hottest and cutest angel on earth.

- His Chinese name is Li Te and his English name is Dennis Park.

- Before debuting, Leeteuk used to reply to every single message that was left in his Cyworld. When one fan that doent know him Personally asked for any movie suggestion, he actually leave some.

- Leeteuk got lasik (Laser Eye Surgery), now he wears lensless glasses for fashion.

- Wheesung adored him so much since Leeteuk was his singing Student.

- His nicknames are Onteuk/Duck, Angel without wings, Special Leader.

- He ever thought about suicide after they broke up. O.O

- Leeteuk has a method named 'Water Screen' to wake all his dongsaengs.

- If Leeteuk got bored and lonely, he'll post up something on his cyworld or listen tomusic louadly.

- Leeteuk's Sister said that he is a strong and stubborn kid even if he loves to cry, gullible and has a soft heart.

- To the members, even though Leeteuk lacks the strict dominance, but he is an understanding leader.

- Leeteuk like Rain.

- Leeteuk's favoriteMusic Genre is Classical.

- Leeteuk is sensitive, as long as it touches his heart. He would tear immediately.

-"I always want to cry when I saw a Sapphire Blue Sea. I love you ELFs"

- Leeteuk cant pose y. He find it really hard.

- Along with Eunhyuk, Leeteuk is also the DJ for KBS Super Junior Kiss the Radio since August 21,2006.

- Leeteuk was really disappointed with Kangin's DUI case. He even blamed himself because he was not a good leader.

- Leeteuk wants to have a choco abs like Siwon.

- Leeteuk's laugh was very unique and contagious.

- Leeteuk likes to drink Strawberry Juice.

- He wants to marry an ELF and want to ask all ELFs to come to his wedding.

- According to Eunhyuk, Leeteuk often farted on Sukira and if that's happen Eunhyuk will leeteuk's head with script.

- Leeteuk is really dorky, everytime he met a girl he would ask "Do you Like me?" even to a little girl that he met.

- Leeteuk loves ramen and can only cook ramen.

- Not only known as economical person. Leeteuk even bid the toll price because he didnt bring any money.

- Whrn Leeteuk and the others went to Italy, he lose in Paper, Rock, Scissors game and have to treat the others dinner up to 300USD.

- Leeteuk is really really narcissistic,

- According to SJ members, If Leeteuk already walked around it means he was searching for a place to sleep.

- Leeteuk often joke with English but in the end he always the one who get embarrassed.

-Leeteuk never likes being called 'Ahjussi'

- Leeteuk claimed himself as 'Best Driver' but Sungmin said 'I'll die if Leeteuk Hyung is the one who'll drive a car.'

- Since Donghae was trainee. Leeteuk always send and pick him ater the school everyday.

- Leeteuk made a funny rules! Since there are 13 members and their schedule is pretty tight all of them have to learn to bath ASAP even if they were still covered with foam, they have to get out from the bathroom and queue if they want to continue the bath.

- Siwon said that Leeteuk has 2 personality. Sometimes manly. but sometimes very dorky. Thats why the members were stressed, they'll go to Leeteuk to get some laugh.

- Abouth 70% of SJ Fanboy is Leeteuk Biased and most of them feel envy to Kangin. :P

- Leeteuk hid his magazine under his bed. XD

- Leeteuk's ideal woman is Polite, Loyal and friendly.

- Leeteuk ofteh leaked the other members secrets on Sukira.

- Leeteuk can't perform without even one attributes that have white color.If the clothes was black or other colors at least his underwear of his socks must be white.

- The words 'I love you, You're so Gorgeous' that le learnt on Full House was still used to flirt foreign girls.

- Sukira viewer ever complain because Eunhyuk and Leeteuk always fight for food.

- Even if he known as economical person. If Leeteuk saw a whiteclothes on sale he'll definitely buy it ASAP.

- No reason but Leeteuk always got messages around 11 - 12PM and all of them was spam.

- When Donghae almost drown in Thailand. Leeteuk was the one who jump to save him without long thinking.

- Leeteuk became trainee since he was 13 years old.

- A MC said that it's not strange if the Strip magnet on Leeteuk's ATM card is clean. He never used it. XD

- Leeteuk often save his money on his Mom's account.

- Leeteuk thought that Yoona Likes him because she ofthen called him during trainee days.

- Leeteuk gave 100 roses, 100 love letters and one ring for his Girlfriend to celebrate their 100th day they dated.

- Leeteuk never bring any cash in his wallet.

- Leeteuk easily collapsed if he was too tired.

- Leeteuk was really afraid in his trainee days. He is afraid that He cant debut. He eveb cried in the bus.

- Donghae's father Entrust Donghae to Leeteuk before he died.

- Leeteuk always make funny faces everytime he dances.

- Leeteuk'sfirst kiss was inside the telephone box and it was raining that night!

- Leeteuk always wore tights if he has tight schedule. But if he was at home he prefer boxer pants.

- In their training time, leeteuk bought 2 bread to eat with Eunhyuk and Xiah Junsu, but both of them took the bread and just left Leeteuk at the Train.

- Leeteuk wants tomeet his Grandma'sghost.

- On Strong heart, Leeteuk said it's been 10 years since he last huggedhis sister.

- When most people knew SJ for the first time, no one thought Leeteuk as the oldest one.

- One time, Leeteuk was really scared to meet WG because he ever asked his stylist "Who do you like from WG?" and the stylist tolg WG about it.

- Leeteukis afraid of being alone. When he was at the hospital, he asked Donghae and Ryeowook to stay overnight too.

- Leeteuk is the member that has biggest interest with female.

- Leeteuk religion is Christian.

- Leeteuk's Contact name in Hee's cellphone is GaekTeuk/Doggy Teuk.

- Teukie often exaggerate his injury (even only a little scratch) so everyone will sympathy.

- Leeteuk cried when Eunhyuk give him a birthday song that he wrote by himself on Sukira,

- And last, Leeteuk doute for ELF "Without ELF, Imjust an empty shell. I'll always love ELF,evn ELF already forgot about SJ."