Stuck With You 1/?

Stuck With You

 

CHAPTER 1

 

Donghae finishes last of the paper works that his boss gave him, and he was done, he’s going to hand them by tomorrow. It was almost time for his work day to end, he always finishes early, which he does unconsciously. He sighed as he sat back in his chair, like any other day he’ll stay a bit longer in his small office. He likes it, he likes to work. It keeps his mind occupied, it helps him to forget things he didn’t like remembering.

 

But it was times like this that he hates, times when his mind would always wander off to somewhere it isn’t supposed to be, to someone he forbid himself to think. He hates himself for always breaking his own rule, but he can’t help himself, it makes him happy, just seeing her face, her milky skin, and that gummy smile that he loves so much. But thinking about her also brings him pain, but it seems that he got accustomed to it somehow.

 

He phone rings suddenly and interrupts his trance, which he was thankful for whoever called. He picks it up and answers it.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Hae, it’s me…” a familiar voice of a guy answers him. “Let’s drink!” the guy said, laughing dryly.

 

Donghae sighed, it was the third time this week. “Kibum, what happened now?” he asks, he wanted to decline him, but something inside him insists on coming. He really did hate himself.

 

“Come on Hae, just come…” Kibum said, ignoring his question.

 

He drew a deep sigh, “Yeah, sure…” he said. ‘What else can I do…’

 

“Great! See you at the usual…” Kibum said.

 

“Yeah.” He said and hung up. He stood up and arranges his desk. He picks up his bag and leaves the office.

 

&&

 

Donghae walks into the familiar club, the bouncer nodded his head as he saw him, he was already known here, who wouldn’t if for the past weeks you’re there, thrice or twice a week at that?

 

He made his way into the club, Kibum was already at their spot, drinking. He goes there and sat beside him.

 

“Hey..” he said, which startled the latter a bit. Donghae noticed that he was already tipsy, he wondered how many bottles did he have before he arrived.

 

“Oh Hae, glad you came, come on, let’s drink!” Kibum said, handing him a bottle.

 

Donghae sighed, but he accepted anyway. Trying to understand his friend yet again and ignoring the urge inside to punch him.

 

‘I don’t really know now if he still deserves Hyukjae…’ he thought.

 

Kibum is Hyukjae’s lover, it was something that makes him bitter and hurt every time that particular fact comes to mind. His best friend, and the one that he likes are together, it was those cliché situations, and unfortunately, it was his situation. He calls himself a martyr, a masochist or whatever, when his best friend would have problems with his relationship, he’d be there for him to help him. He hated himself for doing it, but he can’t help himself, he cares for Kibum and at the same time, he doesn’t want Hyukjae to get hurt, he wants her to be happy.

 

Now, he doesn’t know if he should just tell him to break it up with Hyukjae, they’ve been arguing for quite a while now, and he knows it’s serious, Kibum wasn’t a drinker, and these things just happened when they started fighting.

 

But he was somewhat suspicious, he knows Kibum is hiding something, there’s more to their argument, and he could feel it, but he isn’t forcing out anything, he wants Kibum to tell him when he’s ready.

 

He had a few drinks and Kibum was just drinking away, he shakes his head, he was already drunk, he was about to stop him when Kibum started saying things about what happened.

 

“You know Hae… we fought again earlier…” he said, his voice low. ‘I know…’ Donghae thought, and just let him continue, “She was saying things about baby names… and I just snapped! How could she think of those things! I’m not ing ready!!” Kibum said, his voice slightly rising at the end.

 

Donghae looks at him, his brows creased. ‘Baby names? What are those got to do with anything?’ “Bum, what’s with the baby names?”

 

“For the baby… , I never wanted one…”

 

Donghae’s eyes widen, what the heck is this guy talking about having a baby? “A baby? Who’s having a baby?” he asks, his heart was pounding against his chest, he was scared of what the answer would be.

 

“Hyuk…” Kibum answered, his voice barely a whisper.

 

Donghae froze, he felt his heart sank and stabbed a million times. He couldn’t quite believe it, Hyukjae was pregnant? He felt pain, but somehow, this kind of pain was new to him it was excruciatingly painful, he doesn’t know how to handle it.

 

“Hyuk’s pregnant?” he asks. Kibum just nodded at him.

 

“H-how did this happen?” he asks, his voice trembled, and he was glad that Kibum was drunk.

 

“How?” he looks at Donghae with droopy eyes, “Of course we—but let’s not get to that eh?” he smirked, which irritated Donghae. “The party, at Heechul-hyung’s party…”

 

He remembered it, and now he understood why the two was nowhere to be found. Or did he just ignore that they may have done it? He doesn’t know.

 

“Is that why all this time you two have been arguing? Why?” Donghae asks, his tone irritated.

 

“Why? Because I didn’t ing ask for a child!” Kibum retorted, his voice rising.

 

“What the—and you didn’t thought of that before you did it!?” Donghae said, raising his voice as well. He was angry, he should be happy that he was having a child, and to Hyukjae’s at that. Hyukjae deserves more, and she doesn’t deserve a selfish boyfriend as Kibum.

 

Kibum didn’t answer, he had no answer to that. That night wasn’t supposed to happen, if his hyung just didn’t get him drunk then all would be okay.

 

“So you don’t want the child? And what about Hyukjae?? What if she wants to keep the child, huh Kibum?” Donghae asks again, his anger boiling inside him, his best friend was a coward. He just hope that somehow, he could change his mind about this. As much as he wants to punch him, he can’t he’s still going to help, for Hyukjae’s sake.

 

“I don’t care…” Kibum said, which earned him a punch from the older one. He looks at Donghae, some effect of the alcohol seemed to disappear.

 

“That felt good somehow…” Donghae muttered and left, leaving Kibum holding his aching left cheek.

 

Once outside the bar, he walks and walks, not caring to where he was going. He was angry, he just wants to beat up someone or something just to let it out. He stopped once he reached a park, it was empty.

 

He just stood there, panting. Once again in his oh so boring life, a turn of events left him in pain, never leaving him happy. He hated it, that his best friend just has to like the same girl, that he didn’t fought for it, that Hyukjae would never look at him the way she looks at Kibum.

 

He slumped down, he felt pathetic, loving someone who’s already committed to someone else, unrequited love as everyone calls it. He tried to find another really, but he can’t seem to love them fully, in the end, both of them are hurt, so he just decided to be single again. His heart only belonged to Hyukjae.

 

&&

 

“Hey Hyuk.” He said as he approaches the girl sitting at a school bench, reading.

 

She smiled as soon as he sees him, “Hey Hae.” she giggled, as she does when he says it, she finds it funny. And he chuckled as he found her cute when she does.

 

“So, you called me, I’m here. Is there anything you need?” he said, smiling genuinely at her, she was the only one that could make him smile like that.

 

“hmm…” she closed the book she was reading and looked away, and Donghae could see her blush. “Well…”

 

“Yes?” he smirked, oh how did he love these kinds of moments with her, it was already heaven for him and he could stay like this for one day, and he wouldn’t ever get tired of it.

 

“I-I like someone…” she said, her voice low. But Donghae definitely heard it.

 

He felt his heart gave a squeeze and he started to get nervous. One part of him wants to believe that it was him that he would like, but the other half says otherwise. But his face remained as it has before, only, his smile faltered. “Really? Wow, who’s the lucky guy?” he asks, they weren’t really the best of friends, but they were a bit close. And he doesn’t really know why he’s saying this to him.

 

“Err… it’s well…” Hyukjae looks at him with an uneasy look, she blushes more and took a deep breath. “I like Kibum.”

 

Donghae’s smile completely faded, Kibum, of all people, it has to be his best friend. And of all people to tell it, it was him.

 

“Hey? Are you okay? I-I’m sorry, but I just really need your help…” she said, pouting.

 

Donghae forced a smile, “I’m okay… sure I’ll help you…” he said, he didn’t know why he did it, but he did and he wasn’t sure if it was the best decision he made.

 

And apparently, it wasn’t.

 

&&

 

The next morning, Donghae woke up unwillingly, he didn’t want to do anything, he decided to skip work. He already called the office and informed about his absence, he just lied on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

 

He knew this wouldn’t help him at all, but well, just time alone would be good, a nice and quiet day by himself.

 

But he was disturbed by the sound of his doorbell, he grunted and got out of bed to answer it.

 

He opened the door and was surprised at what he saw. It was Kibum and Hyukjae, with some baggage.

 

“Hae, I got a favor to ask.” Kibum said, “Can Hyukjae live here?”

 

The question was the shocking one for Donghae, his jaw dropped. Just last night, he was confronting Kibum about Hyukjae’s pregnancy and now he was asking him if Hyukjae can live in his apartment, with him. What was happening?


-tbc-

a/n: ooh~ what's happening? :333 keke X333
am, what do you guys think? >< T^T i hope it wasn't fail or anything? T^T 
just comment if you think i should continue this...

 
thank you~ ^^