Is this love?

Will you be mine?

The fact that his back was entirely spread against Yifan's broad chest, made Yixing feel like he was falling into his clutches. And that wasn't leading to anything good, at all. He was aware of it, in the same measure as the older one would know it to be quite the opposite, for him.

The dancer escaped from the living-room just to avoid playing that stupid game Jongdae proposed. And what was worse, Yifan reacted happily, accepting it with that big smile of his...

'Oh no! Stop it! Stop stop stop it, for Shisus' sake! Zhang Yixing, don't you dare think too much about that smile, if you don't want to be discovered! Or worse, making fool of yourself...', Yixing warned himself, biting hard on his bottom lip.

"Xing?"

Yifan's sudden and deep voice startled him. Clearing his throat, he managed to shake off his thoughts on Yifan's smile. Not that it helped much, since the fact that their bodies were pressed together was driving him insane. But still..

"Let me go, Yifan."

"No. I have to ask you something, and maybe clear it up with you since you're directly responsible for this."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Don't do this to me, Xing. Please. You know exactly what I mean."

"No, I don't", he replied, without convinction, as a suspicion was forming in his mind.

"Oh yes, you do. I know there's something you're hiding from me. I just want to know what it is."

'Yeah, and I'm the fool who is going to tell you! Keep dreaming, Fan!' Yixing thought, and then said to him, "No, Yifan. I really don't-"

"Stop. I know it's so. And the proof I'm not wrong are your red ears. So cute!"

"Yah! Shut up, you idiot! And let me go! Now!", Yixing yelled, trying to cover his ears with his hands. He failed to do so, because Yifan's strong hands quickly grasped his own hands.

"Hahaha, you're really cute, you know, Xing? Look, now your face is all red as well!"

Yixing, upon hearing that, tried to stomp on one of Yifan's foot with his right foot as hard as he could. But the taller, of course, didn't feel anything but a light tap on it, as it was nothing. As a result, Yixing was even more pissed off at his unsuccessful attempt.

He began to wriggle and squirm, in order to free himself from Yifan's body. But what could an ant do against his enemy? Nothing, right?

Wait. Did he just thought his Fan as an enemy? Seriously?

Oh, well. Whatever. He just wanted to go to his room and take some rest, since that was what he said to the others, earlier. He had meant it - well, apart from escaping the game, of course.. But now it seemed impossible, with Yifan taking him as a prisoner.

"You don't have to hit me, if you want me to look at you. I've always had you on my mind, didn't you know?", Yifan said, loosening his grip around the younger a little.

'What?'

"If that's a joke, it's not funny at all."

"I'm serious.", he said, resting his chin on Yixing's shoulder. "Don't you like me, Xing?"

"What the hell, Fan?"

"Just say it, if you don't like me."

"It's not that I don't like you, Fan", Yixing barely managed to murmur.

"Good to know. So, what is it, Xing? Why are you always avoiding my eyes?", Yifan whispered to his sensitive - maybe too sensitive - ear, his hot teasing lips almost touching it.

Damn. How was he supposed to reply now? He couldn't just admit that he was falling for his band mate, for his Gege, but above all - and worse - for his Duizhang. What will the other think about him then? He's not even sure-

"Xing?"

Ugh. Why was Yifan's voice so y? And why were his fingers so damn gentle?!

No wait. Wait wait wait.

What was he even doing?

WhatthewasYifandoingwithhisfingersrightnow?!

"...Ah..."

A little moan escaped from his mouth as Yifan's hot tongue his earlobe.

......

Yifan just his earlobe.

His earlobe was by Yifan. Yifan, who was his big crush. Yifan, who didn't know how good it felt having his tongue on his earlobe.

Or did he know....? The moan was a clear proof-

Wait. He moaned. He moaned in Yifan's presence.

He's so going to die for making a fool of himself in front of his friend!!

But what he didn't expect was that the taller, after turning Yixing around in order to look at him, had a satisfied grin on his face.

And guess what? Yixing was staring at Yifan's lips, with his mouth open, creating a funny expression on his face.

It wasn't until their eyes met that he thought he was showing his weird self. Again.

Yifan, however, couldn't care less, since he loved that part of him. Actually, screw that; he just loved all of Yixing, no matter what.

'Maybe, the time to express my love was finally arrived', he thought.

So, with Yixing's chin resting on his index finger, he raised it up, searching for the younger's eyes.

And right at that moment, Yixing decided to put an end to his recent evasive and odd behaviour towards Yifan. He looked directly into his deep brown eyes, finding something he never thought he would ever see: love. Pure, genuine love.

He was so surprised that he didn't have any time to react when, suddenly, Yifan crushed their lips together.

And, for Yixing, it was like being on cloud nine.

Yifan's soft lips were touching his so gently, like they would've done all the time. And maybe it was so; that they really will have many other times like this in the future. But Yixing, to his own and Yifan's surprise, went closer to the latter, putting a hand behind his neck and pulling him down, deepening the kiss. Which was now getting passionate, all their emotions bare, and how much they really wanted - much better, needed - each other.

They didn't feel the time passing, nor the lack of air in their lungs. They didn't even hear Luhan's voice yelling their names.

Only when Luhan entered into Yifan's room, without knocking, did the kissing couple pull apart. Both Yixing and Yifan looked appalled, with Yixing being flustered and Yifan giving a deadly look, at the intruder, hoping he had not seen their make-out session two seconds ago. But Luhan, who looked like he was about to say something but could not utter any sound, had seen everything. Then, with a knowing smirk to his bestfriend, he slammed the door shut, before heading to his bedroom, where he decided to call for his Sehunnie.