Assumptions

Will you be mine?

 

As soon as Yifan disappeared past the door, Jongdae exchanged a knowing smile with Luhan, who happened to know perfectly the reason why he proposed that particular game.

Actually, the leader and the main dancer's weird attitudes had gained attention from both Luhan and Jongdae; being their roommates, they knew what was going on between the duo.

Luhan, in spite of his characteristic baby face, had always known his bestfriend felt something special for their Duizhang, since before their debut, even since the time they all were trainees.

Besides, it was Yixing himself who confessed it to him one day; well, he didn't say it directly, like 'Hey Lu, guess what? I think I'm in love with our Duizhang'.

No, it wasn't like that at all. Also because Yixing is not the type of guy who's that smart about such matters... Instead, the exact words he uttered that day were: 'That Yifan makes me so nervous! I don't know why, but he always finds ways to make fun of me. And I can't retort with anything smart-alecky and colourful, unless if I'm not looking directly at his eyes or staring at that grin of his, feeling something move inside my stomach... Not to mention the sensations I get whenever he's talking to me or just watching me, and I can't even look back at him because then my heart would skip a beat. So tell me, Lu, is it normal?! I mean, it's not that anyone isn't stupid to know the things they feel, but for me, it's just that I can't exactly understand what is happening to me whenever I'm with him. Please help me out, will you??'

Well, everyone would be able to understand that Yixing, after saying those things in a rush, was desperately in love with Yifan. It was just too obvious. However, the only one who was unaware of it was himself...

Did someone had some doubts about it? No? Good.

 

On the other hand, Jongdae just supposed Yifan had something occupying his mind, because all he would do was teasing Yixing endlessly, having not only a lot of fun doing it, but also showing that very creepy smile of his. Ugh, for Shisus' sake.

So, one day he decided to share his thoughts with Luhan, hoping they were the same as the older. It turned out that he was actually correct.

 

But to be honest they weren't the only ones who had noticed something happening between the dragon and his naïve unicorn.

"Hey guys. Maybe I'm wrong, but don't you think Yifan-Ge is acting a little too weird lately? Especially with Yixing-Ge...", the maknae said to nobody in particular.

"What do you mean by that, Zitao?" Minseok asked him, confused.

"Minseok-hyung, you really didn't notice anything, like how they both behave around each other?", Zitao said, looking at him with an incredulous expression on his face.

"N-no, I guess...?"

"You've got to be kidding me, hyung. That's just impossible", Jongdae cut in on the conversation.

"What are you both talking about, guys?"

"Dude, you're really saying that you haven't seen how Yifan would turn into a ing provoker whenever Yixing is near him?" Luhan joined in and glaring at Minseok, who finally realized everyone was aware of something about the two absent members except him. Feeling a little offended, he looked at all of them and said, "Well, if all of you know something - and obviously it's so - just tell me already, mind you?"

"Unbelievable, hyung. You really didn't--"

"Yah! I'm your hyung, you're supposed to show some respect for me! I said I didn't see anything weird about them. So can you please enlighten me, without hurting me, if possible?"

"Ugh. Calm down, hyung. I was just kidding--"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say", Minseok cut Jongdae off, clearly annoyed.

"Nu-uh~~ Hyung, forgive me please?" Jongdae pleaded with a shaky voice.

"No, I don't want to", he said. But his gentle part pushed him to add also a "Not yet, at least..."

Blame his conscience, yeah.

"Ok whatever, guys, you can solve your lovely bickering later. Now, back to the topic. Please", Zitao said, pragmatic.

"Yeah you're right. Well, listen to me, Baozi. The fact, simply, is that they fell in love with each other", Luhan said.

 

"Sorry, but I'm not sure I heard it right. Did you just say they are in love? With each other...?"

"Don't look so surprised, Seokie. We were all waiting for something like this to happen. It was just a matter of time. I mean, recently they've done a lot of skinships for their fans - and believe me, Kray is getting more and more popular, so much that it can easily be compared with BaekYeol and HunHan - , even though it's not that necessary, since they usually would act like that everywhere, with or without their fans around."

"But the question isn't this. What matters is that only Yifan is aware of his feelings.", Jongdae pointed.

"While Xing still hasn't a clue. Because I know for sure, he feels the same for him too. But he just doesn't realize it yet."

"Oh, I see. How sad.", the oldest among them said.

"Shall we help them? You know, just like Cupid with his enchanting bow", Zitao wondered. Which made the other three burst out loud in laughter, as an image of the god with Zitao's looks appeared in their minds.

"Hahahaha! Yeah of course, why not? But you will be the one wearing his costume, ok?" Jongdae barely managed to say, between his laughters.

"Ha ha ha, how funny. You can do it, I know it will fit very well on you", Zitao retorted, giving him a smirk.

"What about going right now to them, so that we can know what they are doing?" Luhan proposed.

"But they are both in their own rooms, they said they wanted to rest", Minseok said, a little confused.

"Ah, hyung. You're hopeless. Ok, perhaps Xing really had meant what he told us, but did you take for granted Yifan's words as well? Do you really think he's in his room, sleeping?"

"Uhm. Maybe you're right. But then, where do you think they are?"

"Isn't it obvious, my dear Baozi?"

"So... Do you mean that right now they're in Yifan's room?"

"Wanna try and see with your eyes?" Luhan suggested, winking at him.

"Ehm. No, thanks. I think I'll die without knowing it", he said, lowering his now red face.

"Fine, as your wish. I'll do it, then"

"What do you want to do, Ge?"

"Just to know at what point they are. See you later, unless you want to follow me", he said, while standing up and heading towards the door.

"I'll join you!" Zitao and Jongdae yelled in sync.

"Alright, then. And you, what do you want to do, Baozi?"

Poor Minseok. What could he do? It wasn't like he feared of something, or anything else. He just didn't want to bother them--

Wait.

All of them were thinking about... Well; that. But what if it wasn't like they thought? Maybe Yixing and Yifan were really resting and not doing-- something together.

Yeah, maybe it wasn't like how the other pictured to be.

So, he decided to follow the others.

Not knowing at all that, indeed, he was the one who was wrong.

When Luhan yelled their bandmates' names and did not receive any response, he went directly to Yifan and Jongdae's room. As soon as they reached it, Luhan told them to step back a little before he opened the door. Only to shut it after several seconds passed. When they saw his smirk, they all knew who was right.

Without explaining anything, Luhan just left the others and went to his room.

 

 

****

 

 

*SORRY FOR TAKING SOOO LONG FOR THIS SOOO BORING AND SOOO SHORT TT_____TT

And sorry also for the - huge - amount of mistakes I surely made ç___ç

Soon I'll explain why on earth in the Forward there's written this was an One-shot.. And other things too with it... ~__~'

Ook I'll stop here. See you soon - or not, your choice.. ^^'