Day off

Will you be mine?

Someone told Yixing - or was something he once read somewhere? - that if you're talking to a person, you have to look at him or her. It's called good manners. Everyone knows it. And actually he is a polite guy, maybe also too much, to the point that sometimes it's confused with foolishness.

But he couldn't just interpret as a bad manners his behaviour towards Yifan, lately.

****

It all began after a random night during which Yixing couldn't fall asleep that easily as he usually would.

He was lying under the blanket, thinking random things - as usual. But the sleep wouldn't come.

So, instead of staying there and ruin the peaceful sleep of his roommate and bestfriend Luhan with all of his restless movements, he decided to stand up and directed himself to the bathroom.

He entered the door, not noting that there was someone under the shower.

He just wanted to rinse out his face, hoping it somehow would refresh his head from all his thoughts.

Just at that moment, he heard opening the shower's door, and a very Yifan in all his splendid and well sculpted body exited from it, with just a black - and short - towel covering from his hips to the half of the thighs.

But Yixing didn't know who really the person was, too busy eating-- uhm not, looking the perfect body standing in front of him; until he raised his gaze up.

Their eyes met, and Yixing thought it was getting very warm in there, even if he was wearing just a blue tank top and boxers..

Wait. Boxers. Not pants.

He widened his eyes and blushed violently, as his eyes met another time with Yifan's.

He made few steps behind him, and when he felt the door, he opened it and rushed outside, running like there was no tomorrow 'till he finally was back in his room again.

From that night, most of his time was spent running away from Yifan.

The motivation? Because he found out that, just looking at him - without meeting his eyes - , was an enormous mistake, for all he would do was stare at him, feeling like falling deeper each second, remembering the night he saw Yifan in the bathroom.

So, whenever Yifan would speak to him, he decided that, no matter what, he couldn't look back at him, and instead he would focus his attention to the kitchen's floor, like pretending to find it very interesting.

Hey, why not, anyway? Its colour is a mixture of green and blue and oh look there's also a little bit of purple! Such a wonderful colour!

Well; weird Xing is weird, it's common knownledge, even the cat of their manager knows it.

However, he's also the cutest thing ever, when his awkward part emerges.

And this isn't known that much.

The only one who knows it actually is someone really close to him.

And he's the one from whom he desperately was trying to hide.

This same person noted too that whenever he was smiling that smile everyone call it a creepy one, his sweet friend would just stare at him, like mesmerised and with open mouth and slightly parted lips.

'Uhm. Interesting...' , he thought, sneering.

****

One day, all the band was sitting in the living room, some of them watching TV, some reading, and some just relaxing on the couch. It was their day off.

Yixing, obviously, was the one reading, sitting on the couch. Near him, there was an impatient Luhan with the remote in one hand, while the other one was holding his second bubble tea of the day.

"Aish! No! No! And no again!", suddenly Luhan shouted, clearly annoyed.

"Ge, stop zapping please", said Zitao with a stern look directed to the now pouting Luhan.

"But there's nothing interesting to watch!", he yelled out, with a light tone of a whine.

Well, all the members knew that if Hannie misses his Sehunnie, then there's no way he would act like a 23-24 years old guy as he is, but like a 5 years old. And that's just too annoying, for all of them. Maybe, the only one who can tolerate such a childish behaviour is Yixing.

Who definitely wasn't paying much attention at the little quarrel between his bestfriend and the maknae.

So, when Luhan asked him for his help, he just fell from the clouds.

"Err.. What? What did you say?".

Yifan, who was sitting next to Luhan, suppressed a chuckle, pretending to cough.

Yixing, who heard it, just gave him a death glare. And when Yifan leaned out in order to see him, he moved his eyes back to Luhan. Avoiding the older's. As usual.

"Xing!! Please, let's do something funny! I'm sooo bored staying here, doing nothing but watching stupid Drama on TV!".

"Hey, ge! They're not!" , Zitao retorted giving him a stern look.

"Oh hell, they are! They all are the same, stupid stories and stupid actors as well!".

"No it's not true!".

"Yes!".

"Noooo~ they're not! They're so funny! Minseokkie-hyung, please tell Luhan-ge he's wrong".

"Baozi. Don't you dare''.

Minseok, at that moment, looked up to Yixing for help. And what could Yixing do?

With a sigh, he put his hand on his bestfriend's shoulder, squeezing it a little.

"Enough, Lu. It's our day off. We have to rest. Take some book and join me reading it, will you?".

"But reading is sooo boring!!", Luhan complained. Again.

"What about playing some game all together, then?" , Jongdae suggested, with an evil smirk plastered over his face.

"Yeah! Which one which one??" , Minseok happily asked while grabbing Jongdae's elbow.

"Well, I was thinking about something very simple, that everyone knows for sure" , he said. And then, turning to Zitao, "Can we borrow your bottle, please?''.

"Yeah, sure. What do you need for?".

"Truth or Dare? Seriously, Trolldae?" , Yifan said, as the same smirk as Jongdae's appeared on his lips.

"No. No way. I hope you're kidding" , said Yixing with a terrified expression.

"Why not, Xing? It will be fun!" , Yifan said, trying another time to meet Yixing's eyes.

"You say it. Anyway, if all of you want to play it, then enjoy. I'm going in my room. See you later" . Yixing then stood up and headed towards the door, while the rest of them started to play.

Well, except for Yifan. Who was thinking whether or not following Yixing. It was a great chance for him, if he wanted to clear up some things with his friend.

Suddenly, he stood up as well, as a plan began to form in his mind.

"Yifan, where are you going? We're about to begin right now" , Minseok said to him.

"Sorry guys, but Yixing is right. We all have to rest. We need to rest, after all the practices we'd made. Go to bed instead, or just relax. I'm going to sleep".

'Ha! Rest? Bed? Hell if I'm going to sleep! I've much more interesting things to do!' , Yifan thought, as he followed Yixing outsid the living room.

And when he saw him just about to open his door, he grabbed the younger's wrist, dragging him into his room instead and locking the door behind him. All these without letting any chance to Yixing, who now had his back pressed against the older's chest.