I love you, you love me [2]

I love you, you love me

Eunhyuk's POV [Part 2]

 




And it started again. This time, to that very day our lips’ touch. (Or that’s what I want to happen. Silly me : ))



It is been a week since I started doing the stalking thing. And thank God he still doesn’t know a single thing. I let out a sigh after thinking about it and putting my mp3 player off and look at my seatmate to found out he was looking at me too.


“Why are you looking at? Do I have something on my face?” I ask him. Actually, I’m avoiding any conversations with him because I might stutter and get shy and to top it all, I hate myself when my face turns red just by looking at him.


He replied, “Uhm, nothing. Why are you sighing anyway? Something bad happen?” and just as I want to look away and leave because I’m starting to get nervous and all. He asks another question.


“Uhm, it’s okay if you don’t want to answer. It’s just that I find it odd. Were you sighing because of me?” and I felt like he’s upset or something.

I look at him and found out he really was. I immediately answered him, “Uhm, of course not! I’m not sighing because of you. Why would I anyway?” and he finally smiled that made my heart stops beating.


“I thought you were. But anyways, I have accomplished something today. You know what is it? I made you talk to me. Yehey! I must tell it to Bummie! Bye Hyu-Eunhyuk! Thank you for finally talking to me!” and he hurriedly get out of the room to find Kibum.


I just stare at the door where he left. What was that all about? He was waiting for me to talk to him? I shrug off the thought and continue what I am doing. I the mp3 player again and listen to my favorite song; accidentally in love and drift off again in thoughts.


……..


Sungmin tapped my shoulder. He motions the eating gesture and felt the growling sound on my stomach. It’s almost lunch and I almost skip a meal. He asks me, “If I’m not here to tell you to eat, you will never do, do you? You know that Leeteuk Hyung is at the college building and cannot come to remind you about this and yet.” He just shook his head while looking at me. When I thought Minnie’s Sermon will end here, I thought wrong. He throws another one that shocks the hell out of me.


“You want ‘Him’ to be the one to remind you, right?” I can see on his face that he’s teasing me. “You want me to call him and ask you to eat?” he teases again. “No, Minnie! It’s not that and you know that! I just forgot that it’s almost lunch. That’s all. And please! Stop teasing me or, or, I’ll call Kyuhyun!” I said back with confidence on the last part. Yes. Sungmin might be the Cutest and toughest Martial Artist in school but he has this one weakness. And that is, Kyuhyun. I know he likes him and vice versa. I know just by looking at them bickering to each other like, Sungmin being the pink bunny that Kyuhyun “hates” and Kyuhyun being a Starcraft addict that Minnie also “Hate” and etc. They’re so childish. 


He just blushed at my sudden attack. “I won.” and put my gummy smile out. He pouts as a reply and walks out the room. I chuckle and turned off the player and start following my dear best friend.



-------



At the Cafeteria, most of the students were eating; some were chatting and laughing while others are still on the counter, buying their meals. “C’mon Hyuk, we have to hurry or we will never have any place to eat.” I just did what the older male told me to and buy my lunch, which is of course, fried chicken, again, strawberry milk and strawberry shortcake for my dessert and was off to find a place to eat. Until someone called my name and when I look around to see who it was, I found Donghae waving at us and motioning to come and seat with them. When Sungmin saw him, he waved back to Donghae and say, “C’mon Hyuk, your seatmate is calling us. Come. I’m starving.” And he pulled me to the table where he is seating. 


I found out when we reached his table that he was not alone. There’s Kibum and Kyuhyun from the other classroom with him. Sungmin greeted everyone out and make his way to sit beside Kyuhyun. I was left alone standing. Where should I sit then? There’s no other way I will sit beside him! And before I could turn around and leave, I felt a hand grabbing my arm and pulled me down and now I am seating beside Donghae and everyone laughed.


“Are you trying to leave?” Donghae ask. And all I could do is to hide my face. Why did he grab me? He should just let me be. 


And before I could answer him, he asks again. “You like strawberry?” Sungmin answered him. “He’s a super-duper strawberry fan and he can’t live without it.” Sungmin laugh and make a peace sign when I glared at him.


“Oh I see.” And he began to eat his food. I look at him to see his reaction but I have seen none. I thought he will get jealous at the strawberry though. What was I thinking then? He doesn’t even like me so why would he be jealous? You’re so stupid Lee Hyukjae for thinking about that to him. I just put my attention back to the food and let myself feel the greatness of the strawberries inside my mouth.


……………


After lunch, I hurriedly went out of the cafeteria even though Sungmin is still there. Kyuhyun will accompany him for sure. “I have an hour to rest. Where should I go then? Hmm..” I know one particular place I should go where I can’t be able to see and think about that fish. And that is the library. Though I am not a book lover, I love the library because there aren’t noisy people there and it is the best resting place to sleep.


I went to the library and found few students there. I pulled out a book and went to my favorite spot. It is at the end shelf at the left side of the room. It’s one of the places where a student doesn’t go to except for me. I went then to my spot and put the book in my face and drift myself into dreamland.




I was dreaming that someone is touching and caressing my face. The fingers went to my eyes, down to my nose and finally it landed on my lips. I heard whoever it was, chuckle. And finally soft lips invaded mine and it taste so sweet. Sweeter than the strawberry cake I had ate earlier. And I don’t know why I wish it was Donghae. After a second or so, he pulled back and I groan from anger. Why did he stop? I was about to.. I couldn’t finish the sentence because a finger is now poking my cheeks and I groan even more. What the hell is he doing now? And finally, reality comes into my unconscious mind. As I open my eyes, I found Donghae’s face on top of mine. Is he the one who’s poking me? Is he the person in my dream? Again, I shrug off the thought. He couldn’t be. It’s impossible.



“What are you doing here?” I question him. He laughed and just look at me while smiling. Did he stalk me then? ..Maybe not. I ask him again. 

“Nobody knows I’m here. So why did you know i was here then?” I said with annoyance. He really annoyed the hell out of me sometimes you know. Like this timing right now. There are some other instances when he always called Kibum’s nickname which is Bummie and act sweet and all. Really annoying, they both are. But the other side of me disagrees and says I’m just only being jealous. I shrug off the thought. And before I could kill them inside me, I look at him again.


“Hey, I’m just a concerned classmate here, you know. Classes are almost starting so I went to find you. I’m lucky I've search this place first.” He smiled at me again.


“Oh, o-okay” and that’s the only thing I can say to him at that moment. He smiled to me again and helps me up. I slap away his hands and stand up by myself. He just laughs at me. But before we left the library, I just couldn’t help asking what’s inside my head. 

“Hey, are you the one who caresses my face? No! Did you just kiss me? Definitely not! What will I ask him then? And when I was about to open my mouth to ask him again, he replied, 

“Am I the one who poke your cheeks? Yes, that was me. I’m sorry for making you angry because you seem to be dreaming about something. Did I disturb you then?” he asked with a worried face. Agh! This guy is really! 

“Should I answer that question?” I growled at him. He just shrugs off his shoulder and smile. I just hurriedly went outside the library and never look back at him.



While walking, I feel my chest thinking my heart wasn’t there anymore. I couldn’t hear its beating. Maybe he took it while I was sleeping. I should’ve just avoided him in the first place, because he’s not good for my heart and not good for my brain. I didn’t know what else I can do anymore. I was wrong in the first place for making him enter my heart as simple as trying to solve 1 plus 1. I have to do something and fast! But whenever I look at him, I know I’m going to eat everything I’ve said and planned. And I hate myself even more for that. With him, I have a weak heart. It’s like it will collapse any moment whenever he’s around. I sighed in everything my heart says. I guess it all comes to one conclusion. I let out a give up sigh. So finally, I accepted the fact that I am falling even more with this fish. And I sighed again.


-----------------


When I enter the classroom, Sungmin ask me, “Where have you been, Hyuk? I went all over the building to find you.” Since he doesn’t know my hiding place, I replied, 

“Sleeping. Its okay Minnie you don’t have to worry.” I slightly smile at him and sit with exhaustion. 


Donghae came and sit beside me. And as things I thought avoiding him when he’s around would be possible, he made another reason for me to fall for him all over again. 


“Are you okay? You were sighing again and again earlier. And I think I am the reason behind all of it because you always sigh when I’m around. I’m sorry then. Maybe I shouldn’t disturb you anymore.” He said to me that makes me feel guilty all-over. I sighed again.


My Heart’s in big trouble.

 

tbc...