I love you, you love me

I love you, you love me

Eunhyuk's POV [Part 1]


 


You can call me a stalker like what my hyungs always say about me stalking this particular person. Well, it’s like he made me fall in Love with him in an instant. Yes. You can call it Love at first sight, but for me its like "We’re destined to be!" and Teukie hyung will always give me a smack on the head whenever I’m reasoning that out. He thinks I'm crazy for doing the entire stalking thing. But hey, it's my first time that I have been stalking someone and he doesn’t even notice my presence, not even once, so I guess for sure, I will never be find out. Actually, I really can’t believe that I’m doing this kind of stuff either but I know one thing’s for sure, I’m definitely in love! 

And it all started to that day. That very day our eyes met...

“Good Morning Class! I have something to announce to all of you, so everybody listen.” Ms. Park said after entering the room.
“Everyone, I want you to meet your new classmate from Mokpo. And I hope you take care of him, is that clear?” and everyone said yes to our lovely teacher in Biology. 

“You can come in now, Mr. Lee.” And the person outside of the room makes his way up to the front where everyone can see him.


----------

Everyone’s waiting for the new guy to come while I on the other hand keep chatting with my best friend Sungmin on the other side. When Sungmin point his hand to the front, I have no other choice but to put my attention to the new guy. I started from the bottom and saw a pair of legs that looks good wearing our sapphire blue slacks and a lean upper body that wears our white uniform in total awesomeness. Now, I’ve got to see his face. And when my eyes finally landed on his face, I couldn’t believe what I have seen. Is he even real? I’ve never seen someone as beautiful as him. Well, maybe I exaggerated it too much but in my eyes, even Sungmin, Kibum or Heechul, three of the few gorgeous guys on our school cannot compete with the beauty he has. I mean, he has this childish looks that makes him even cuter and this manlier side which makes him even more gorgeous. Well, enough about comparing who’s more beautiful and more gorgeous because all of them look good. And before I change my mind, making myself the more gorgeous in class, I fastened my seat and look at him again.


He is now smiling to everyone whom his eyes met and when my turn finally comes, his eyes gazes at me and I could feel thousands of drums rolling around my heart and I could feel it is beating fast. He smiled at me ever so tender that it made my heart beat faster again. And I don’t know why I made a reply. I put out my gums out and smile at him like I always did when I feel happy. And just as life couldn’t get any better, he chuckled and that makes me so shy and embarrassed as my face turns red and all I could do is to hide my face. 


‘Hyuk, that is so embarrassing! Never do that again!’ I say to myself.

“Hello everyone! I’m Lee Donghae. Nice to meet you all.” I heard him say. 

I never put up my face again because he might see me still red as a tomato. And that would be another embarrassment I will get. I have enough for the day. And when I thought this was over, a big shock has crossed my face when Ms. Park said that he will sit beside me. ‘What a day it is!’ and all I can do is to protest in the back of my head. Thinking why my place then? There are so many seats available and as I look around, mine’s the only place that is only free to be seated. And I groaned from exhaustion. I will die early from a heart attack. Just being there in front is already making my heart beat faster, what then could it be when he’s near me? What should I do?


When he finally arrives at the seat, he puts down his bag and reaches his left hand onto me. Of course, I leap at my seat at the sudden approach.

“Hello. I’m Donghae. You must be Eunhyuk. It’s really nice to meet you!” and all I could do is to greet him as calmly as I could because my heart is starting to beat faster again. I took his hand but when ours almost touch, I suddenly I felt a volt of electricity flowing onto my hand. What was that for? Did he lunch electricity or something? I shook the thought and just nod at my new seatmate whose now seating at my left side. 


After the Heart-wrecking moment, I just focused my attention to my teacher who’s now lecturing us new lessons. But then again, I couldn’t help myself to look at him often and I know I had to hate myself for doing that. 




------



And as days passed, I just continue doing the same thing, studying and making glances at him at the same time. I couldn’t understand myself why I keep on doing that. It’s like I will never get tired doing that every day. Like I’m in love or something, in love? What am I doing? I’m in love? No! Definitely not with this beas- and when he walked pass me, ‘Oh! My! Am I really in love?’ and I know the answer very clearly. I’m definitely in love with this guy. And I hate myself more for making him enter my heart just like that.

--------


~So he said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know 
Well maybe I'm in love (love) 
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it
How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it ‘cause I can't ignore it if its love (love) 
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love 

Come on, come on 
Turn a little faster
Come on, come on 
The world will follow after
Come on, come on 
Cause everybody's after love~




“Those lyrics, it’s like, exactly what I feel for him.” I said to myself while listening to the song. It’s cute. And when the song ended, I know now! Right! Maybe I’m just accidentally in love with Donghae? Yes! And that was it. It’s not his fault anymore! Because recently, I’ve been doing crazy stuffs and I’m blaming him for doing that. Like what I am doing right now, stalking him in the music store near the school.

He finally went to the cashier to pay for the cd he bought and went outside the place. I on the other hand am still holding the cd of Counting Crowns. I hurried back to follow him but when I was about to, I was pulled back to where my spot is and found out that I am still wearing the headpiece. I got shy when people started to look at me. I fix up my shirt and headed to the cashier and bought the cd. Then I lost track of him. And reassured myself to follow him the next time I saw an opportunity. I exited the place and finally went home.

 

tbc...