[Chapter 3] The Confession??

SMILE LOVE

 

*Chapter 3*

 

[Taecyeon’s POV]

 

“Children, do you feel weird? I think that something was happen between Woo and Khun. Something that we don’t know.” Junsu said, while driving to the dorm. “Why do you think like that, hyung?” Junho asked, didn’t understand. “I mean, their gaze was different. Does Woo still jealous at Khun?” Junsu continued to speak.

“I don’t think so, Junkay.” I answered, tried to hide everything. Not that I want to hide everything from other members, but it’s better for them to be this way. I didn’t want to make problems got more complicated either. “Let’s make Woo some foods and come back to the hospital this evening. He always cooks for us, now we have to return his service.”

Everyone agreed with Chansung’s suggestion and started to think hard about what will we make. “How about ramen?” Junho suggested, and we shook our head. “Ramen isn’t too healthy for him right now. How about porridge?”

“He will love it.” I said, agreed with Junsu’s suggestion. “Then, let’s make it!” We said and smiled proudly, imagined that Woo will very happy.

 

[Wooyoung’s POV]

 

I kept quiet and thought about everything. Until I heard some noises. “Hyung?” I called, thought that the members were coming. But there’s no replied. “Hyung?! That’s not funny!” I said again, bit my lips. “Chansungie? Junho?” I called, started to afraid.

“It’s me, Woo.”                                                                       

I almost dropped my heart when heard that sound of whispered. Nickhun-hyung smiled innocently and rubbed his back hair. “Sorry, Woo. I really don’t mind to surprise you.” He said, sat beside me. I didn’t answer him. Didn’t know what I want to say, actually. We stayed silence for a few minutes after that. I could feel that Khun-hyung kept looking at me, but I couldn’t do anything either.

“Woo~” He teased me and smiled. “What?” I asked, coldly. “You. . . really don’t care if me and Victoria-ssi be a coupled?” He asked a strange question, make me a little shocked. “W-what? Of course no. I know that you’re working.” I answered, tried to be natural.

“But, how if we’re really dating?”

I widened my eyes. “Re-really??!!”

Suddenly, my heart stopped beating for a while. C’mon, Khun-hyung! Tell that it’s not right! It’s indeed not right, right?  “Of course no, Woo! You’re so cute in your surprise face.” He pinched my cheek, make me immediately blushed.

“You’re very adorable, Wooyoungie. Expecially on this distance.”

Nickhun-hyung approached my face. Make me dizzy by looking at his face on this kind of distance. Our face were very close that I could feel his breathing air touched my face slowly and softly. Then, he approached his face again. Touched his lips into mine. First the kiss was just the touch, then it changed to be a very wild kiss. His tongue explored mine and it made me even couldn’t feel my own legs.

The happiness came and entered my brain slowly but gently. We did the kiss in a very long time until I broke the kiss. I wanted to do it longer, but my lungs capacity has reached the end. Then we panted hard when smiled like idiots. Even now I couldn’t look at Nickhun-hyung’s eyes anymore. The blush on my cheeks has changed into the tomato color.

“Woo… young-ah…”

I turned my head to saw him. “Do you. . . like it?”I couldn’t help to blush again. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks again. “You know? I’m very happy right now.” He said, smiling without stop. “W-what do you mean, hyung?”

“Don’t you know that my feeling to you is different than other members?” He asked, and I shook my head. “My feeling toward the others is like the feeling of a very good brother and ever lasting bestfriend. But, my feeling toward you is the feeling of someone I love. I know that this seem crazy, but you has the same feeling as mine, right?”

I blushed again, shyly nodded. He giggled and laid down beside me. “Now, you have to recover quickly, so we can go dating together. Just both of us.”

He smiled gently to me, and I stared at him with unbelievable stare. Did he just tell me to go dating with him?! Ohh, this is the best night ever! If I knew that this will gonna be happen, I won’t mind to repeat the past night when my legs was cramped and I have to stayed in the park with the very cold weather. But wait, is this a dream? It’s too wonderful to be the reality.

Without realized, I pinched my own hand. Groaned when felt the pain. “Are you okay, Woo?” Nickhun-hyung seemed hear my groan just now. Make me blushed again. “I’m okay, hyung. Just want to make sure if it’s a dream or the reality.”

He chuckled when heard my words and then kissed me gently. “Is this look like a dream for you?” I slowly shook my head, smiled innocently to him. “Now, you have to sleep. I will accompany you.” He suggested, still laying down beside me. His soft hand ruffled my hair gently. Oh God, my heart beated faster until I thought that I want to die!

 

[Taecyeon’s POV]

 

“He will love our poridge!” I said, smiled happily. “Yes! At least, he won’t throw up when eating our poridge.” Junho said, make us laughed. “It’s his room.” Chansung said and wanted to come to the room, but Junsu held us. “What, hyung?” Chanana asked, felt confused.

“I think I heard Khun’s voice just now.” Junsu said, placed his ears right next to the door. “OMG! It’s really him! What the hell are they both doing in the room?” He continued, make the others shocked. I was shocked too, but have they make up already?

“Woo… young-ah…” We could hear perfectly that Khun was speaking, panting. We stared each other, instantly thought about something crazy. “Do you. . . like it?” Nickhun continued his words, still panting.

“It’s impossible!” Chansung mumbled, widened his eyes. Our wild imagination was growing crazier and crazier. Junho closed Chansung’s eyes and Chansung did the same way to Junho. Junsu gulped and glanced at me, then closed both Junho and Chansung’s eyes tightly, didn’t want to spoiled these maknae’s minds, eventhought their minds have spoiled already. :P

“Maybe… we should go… and give the poridge later.” Junsu suggested, still didn’t believe what he just heard. We all nodded and came back to the car quietly. “Woodongie… What does our Khunnie-hyung do to our Woodongie?” Chansung still mumbled unclearly. “He just… sullied our Woodong’s body.” Junho answered, stared each other. ‘What a ert boys!’ I thought, shook my head.

 

[Nickhun’s POV]

 

Today finally Wooyoung has returned home, eventhought his body wasn’t recover completely. “Wooyoungie, you have to get a rest.” Junsu—our oldest hyung said an order. “I’m too tired to get a rest, hyung. I’ve done that for two days already.” He started to give the puppy-eyes-stare to Junsu. Somehow it made me jealous. >.<

“Okay. Okay. But don’t do anything hard, okay?” Woo nodded happily and started to play with Junho and Chansung. I shook my head when seeing someone I love was still like a 5-years-old’s child, but actually it’s one of the million reasons for me to loving him.

“Kids, let’s gather!” Minjae-hyung popped-out from nowhere and told us to gather. “You know that recently Nickhun was coupled with Victoria-ssi?” When I heard that sentence, I turned my head to Woo—who was pouting cutely. “In the second episode, PD said that we need two boys here to be the star guests. So who want to come?”

Everyone glanced at each other. “I have a schedule!” I could see Taecyeon raised his hand. “I have to make a new song!” Junsu joined to raise his hand. Then our gazes pointed at the three guys whose still silence. “So Junho, Wooyoung, and Chansung has no schedule today? Let me choose the two members.” Minjae-hyung started to stare at them alternately.

I have to do something! I couldn’t make Wooyoung to suffered when looking at me and Victoria-ssi directly. “Umm, Minjae-hyung. I think that Wooyoung is still sick, so I think the best members to be the star-guests are—”

“—I’m okay, and I want to go!” Wooyoung interrupted my words, make me stared at him with an unbelievable-stare. But he didn’t mind it and kept looking at Minjae-hyung. “Are you sure that you’re okay, Woo?” He nodded once again, to make sure that he’s really okay. “Then, it settled! Junho and Wooyoung will be a star-guests!” He said, before went out from the room.

I got up and stared at Wooyoung. “I need to talk with you. Now.” I said, and he nodded the followed me. Everyone was looking at us strangely, but I didn’t too care. We went to the rooftop, the highest place on the apartment.

“Why do want to go, Woo?” I asked, right on target. “Can’t I go?” He asked, turned my question. Then I sighed, couldn’t say anything anymore. “I… I afraid that you will jealous if seeing our skin-ship.” I managed to talk something. He chuckled and hugged my back. “I am. But it’s better to monitor my wife, right?” He said, winked at me.

I pretended to pout. “Wife? I’m your husband and you’re my wife, Woo!” I protested, made he laughed. “NO! I’m your husband and you’re my wife!” He pouted cutely, made me want to took his cheeks and kept that in my pocket forever.

“Okay. You’re my huswife and I’m your huswife, too.” I said, solved the problem. “Huswife?” He asked, didn’t understand what I mean. Then I realized that his english wasn’t too good. “Huswife. Husband and wife.” I explained, emphasize the word ‘hus’ and ‘wife’. He chuckled and nodded. “It’s a good idea, my beloved huswife.”

“Say it again, Woo.”

“My beloved huswife?” He asked, make me giggled. “Say it again!” I ordered.

“Why do I have to, my beloved huswife?” He asked, make me giggled again. “It’s so adorable to hear that adorable nickname from your adorable voice.” I answered, make him blushed. “I see now why do women and girls always falling in love with you. You’re too rag!” He said, make me giggled for the million times.

“But you like it, right?” I asked, make him chuckled.

 

A new update! Hope u still like it~ Comment and subcribe, please?? And thanks! ^^