[Chapter 1] Cancel Your Promise

SMILE LOVE

*Chapter 1*

 

 

[Wooyoung’s POV]

 

Today will be the most excited day for me! You know why? Me and Nickhun-hyung will go to the amusement park, and the most important part is we will go there alone! Last night I really couldn’t sleep well because of this. And now, even I couldn’t choose the clothes I have to worn, or the parfume I have to took. Did I have to go to the salon to improve my appearance? Or did I have to buy the new clothes? Ahh, it’s really drove me crazy!

After many hours, finally I decided to wear a yellow shirt and casual jeans. In addition, I wore a pair of white shoes, dark cardigan, and my favorite cap too today. Then I came to the café near our dorm—the place that we already promised to meet—as fast as I could. “Good luck, Woo!” Taecyeon-hyung said, laughed at me. I just could smile—which more like a smirk and said good-bye to him and the other members.

Some fans shouted my name and jumped when I got out from the apartement we lived. And I just replied them by waving friendly. I even didn’t know am I always that friendly or because I’m too happy to even couldn’t close my lips to stopped smiling like idiot.

I entered the café and ordered a cup of coffee while waiting my dearest hyung to pick me up. Yeah, for me Nickhun-hyung isn’t just the usual older brother, but the part of my life. First I also didn’t believe my heart, but every evidence showed that I. . . really fall in love with him. I knew this seem crazy, but this is the reality.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have any braveness to say to Khun-hyung about all my feeling to him. I’m afraid. Afraid that he will think that I’m a strange person. Afraid that he will leave me when I speak this to him. Maybe for you, I’m a coward. And yes, you’re not wrong at all. I’m a coward. A coward that afraid of loosinghim. Him, someone in my heart. Him, the oxygen I breath. And him, someone who I love the most. Even more than myself.

 

[Nickhun’s POV]

 

Actually, I’m not the man who usually talk so much about my feelings. But, this is really the best day for me! Me and my lovely dongsaeng will go to the amusement park! Even I couldn’t describe a word to express my feeling now. This is like a dream, and if it’s really a dream, please don’t wake me up. At least, until I spare my beautiful day with him.

Manager hyung said that I have to go to the schedule first before went with Wooyoung. And without even realized by myself, I worked really hard for this schedule. Maybe because I wanted to end this schedule faster, and it means that I can go to the amusement park with him longer. With just an hour, I finished everything. Even I’ve been given many praises by the producer, but I didn’t care with it. I’m just wanted to meet Woo now!

“Minjae-hyung, can I go now?” I asked, whispered my manager hyung. Then he showed me a regret-face. “Sorry Khunnie, but JYP-sajangnim just give me a call that say that you have to spare all day for another schedule after this.”

Suddenly, I felt like got beaten by a million world boxers at the same time. With the strong dissapointment, I texted Wooyoung to cancel our meeting.

I clicked ‘send’ and many imagination immediately came to my head. How if he has been waiting me for a long time? How if he mad at me? How if he doesn’t want to talk with me anymore? Argghh, this is annoying!

 

[Wooyoung’s POV]

 

Now, I’ve done my three cups of coffee. My tongue felt very sore, but I couldn’t stop drinking it. That’s the only way for me to endure any bad assumption in my head. Suddenly, I felt the vibration in my bag. I could see that I’ve got a message and the sender was Nickhun-hyung! I opened it faster, just to grim when read the entire message.

By : Khunnie-hyung

Sorry, Woo. I can’t go with you. >.< Suddenly I have another schedule. Really sorry!

With the last power I have, I got out from the café after paid the coffees I drank for nothing. I walked to the nearest park and sat there when I saw that the park didn’t too crowded. I cried. Yes, I’m a very sensitive boy. Expecially for this type of problems.

“Do you know how much time I spare to look good for you?!” I spoke to myself, the habbit I have when I mad at someone. “Do you know that I have canceled all my schedule for you?! Just for you!” I continued to speak, sometimes kicked the rocks near me. “But why?! Why do you ripped my heart that easy?”

I wanted to speak more, but my handphone in my bag started to ringing again. Now, the caller was Junsu-hyung. “Yes, hyung?” I asked, tried to speak as natural as I could. “You know, Woo? I envy Nickhun so much! You too, right?” He said so fast to me. But, because we lived together for almost three years already, I could understand his words well.

“Envy? Why?” I asked, curiously. “You haven’t heard it yet? Usually, Nickhun must say to you first about anything.” Junsu-hyung said, confused. “Hyung! Please say what happen? Don’t make me curious!” I said, impatiently.

“Nickhun will be coupled on We Got Married. You know WGM, right? And you know with who? With Victoria-ssi! F(x)’s Victoria! He’s so damn lucky, right? I. . .”

Junsu-hyung kept talking, but I just couldn’t hear anything after that sentences. That hurted me so much. My heart felt the pain, and it continues to stab me. I felt my leg was limped and I fell down from the bench. But the strange part is, I couldn’t feel the pain on my . Maybe it covered completely by the wound in my heart. My head was aching and I couldn’t thinking focusly. Is this the pain of the heart-breaking? This is really make me sick, if it’s right.

 

[Taec’s POV]

 

The news that said that Nickhun will be coupled with Victoria-ssi on WGM has spreaded to a lot of ears. Even almost every news took up about that event. Junsu, Junho, and Chansung kept saying that they got jealous with Nickhun; but I just couldn’t do it. I worried so much about Wooyoung right now. Where is he? Has he heard everything about the news? I’m the only person who has been told by Wooyoung about his feeling to Nickhun, and now, I couldn’t do anything but felt sorry to him.

He must be very sad if he already heard it.

“Taec-hyung, this isn’t your habbit. Why do you keep quiet all the time?” Chansung nudged me, smiled. “He must be very jealous with the news, Chanana.” Junho answered and smirked at me. “Yes, Junho! One hundred for you!” Junsu shouted and they laughed. But, I just could sigh. Still worried about the fake maknae’s condition.

 

[Nickhun’s POV]

 

All of people must be very shocked about the news, and so did I. When I’ve being told for the first time by the producer that I will be coupled with Victoria-ssi on WGM,  I couldn’t help but frustated. Not that I didn’t like Victoria-ssi, I’m her fans in addition, but I just couldn’t stop to thinking about Wooyoung. He must be very sad. Or no? Ohh, right! Even I didn’t know if he ever love me or not. But. . . I still felt very sad.

Now, I’m not a single anymore. I have a status as Victoria’s husband. And it makes me felt sad, again. I knew that this isn’t real, but all the people have known that I’m Victoria’s husband and I couldn’t do anything about it. I felt like. . . a useless man for him.

After the first shooting of WGM, I came home to the dorm. I wanted to explain Wooyoung about anything. Hoped that he can understand my feeling. “Nickhun-yah, you’re very lucky!” Junsu-hyung came toward me and grim. I just replied him by a little smile. “Where is Wooyoungie?” I asked, searched toward the dorm.

“He said that he will go out with someone this morning, but until now, he doesn’t come home yet. This is a little strange for him.” Junho explained, make me more worried. “Maybe, he’s jealous with you. Or. . . even with Victoria?” Taecyeon said, but I knew from his words that he’s not joking. With the fastest speed, I went out from the dorm and looked for him at all places.

 

[Wooyoung’s POV]

 

I glanced at the watch. It’s been six hours for me to sitting here. Even I couldn’t feel my legs anymore. But, why didn’t the pain in my heart gone? It just makes me sicker. The remain tears started to freeze on my cheeks. The weather started to get very cold. Without even realized, I started to shiver so much. The wind blew hard and the lightning started to strike to all directions. The rain fell down heavily. I wanted to go home, but my leg got cramps, make me couldn’t move.

“Does… the… sky… know… my… feeling?” I asked myself, trembled so hard. The pain in my heart somehow still more severe than this. Shivering, I hugged my knees as hard as I could. Makes my wrist felt sick.

“Wooyoung-ah!”

Nebulously, I started to hear the familiar voice called me. Nickhun-hyung’s voice. Oh God, am I going to die? Why I started to imagining something that impossible?

“Wooyoung-ah! Where are you??!!”

I heard that sound again. This time louder. Is this really my imagination? Or it’s real? I couldn’t even differentiate it anymore. My head was aching so much and the heavy rain made it worse. “Wooyoung-ah! Are you okay?!” I could see that the familiar guy approached me, but I couldn’t take it anymore.

 

First chapter is out! Hope u like it~ And please don't be a silent reader... ^^ Love u all~~~