Am I Do Wrong To Love Him?

SMILE LOVE

 

*Chapter 2*

 

[Wooyoung’s POV]

 

I opened my eyes slowly. Could see all the members was sleeping beside me. I didn’t know where I am, but I knew when I see the medical equipment right beside me. I wanted to wake up, but the pain of my head started to come back, make me groaned. And it makes all the members woke up.

“Are you okay, Woo?! Do you want me to call the doctor for you?!” Junsu-hyung asked, worried me. I shook my head. “It’s okay, hyung. Just a little sick.” I answered. A little lie, actually. But I knew that’s for the best for us.

“How could you stay in that park, Woodongie? If Nickhun-hyung doesn’t find you, I don’t know where you will be right now.” Chansung said, make me shocked. So the familiar guy who helped me was Nickhun-hyung? And when I heard him call my name, I’m not in my imagination? It makes me happy—eventhough just a little.

“Wooyoung-ah! Jang Wooyoung! Can you hear me?” Taecyeon-hyung waved his hand in front of my face, make me realized that I didn’t answer Chansung’s question yet. Maybe, because I felt happy that Nickhun-hyung still worried me. “Yes? Umm, I just. . . wanted to go to the park that day.” I answered, lied again. It’s impossible for me to tell the truth that I went there because I felt jealous, right?

“But you make me—umm, I mean us really worry you!” Nickhun-hyung said, a little yelled. It makes me realized that Nickhun-hyung was here all the time. “Sorry, hyung. Really sorry. But don’t you have another schedule now, hyung? Why do you still in here?” I asked, tried to be usual as hard as I could. Maybe because I still couldn’t forgive him about the fake married yesterday.

Nickhun knocked my head, actually it makes my head more ached than that, but I tried to didn’t show it. “Pabo! Do you think I can go  to my schedule with your unpredictable condition?” Nickhun said, make me happier, but I also didn’t want to show it.

“You know? Nickhun is the most worried person when he found you in the park last night. He said that he can forgive himself if something wrong happen to you.”

Junsu-hyung spoke, make me really happy. But, I couldn’t show it to him, because if he knew, he will know that I love him. “Why can you forget yourselves if something wrong happen to me? You’re not the cause of me being like this either.” I said, and now I regreted my own words. I could see that Nickhun-hyung’s expression changed one hundred eighty degrees.

 

[Nickhun’s POV]

 

“You know? Nickhun is the most worried person when he found you in the park last night. He said that he can forgive himself if something wrong happen to you.”

Junsu explained, make me blushed myself. Then I stared at Wooyoung, waited for his response. “Why can you forget yourselves if something wrong happen to me? You’re not the cause of me being like this either.” He said it, coldly. And it liked the whole world fell into me. His words somehow makes me felt the pain. So, he didn’t really care when I and Victoria-ssi on WGM? So, my imagination is different with the reality?

“You. . . don’t know yet that I will coupled with. . .”

“. . .With Victoria-ssi? I knew it already. Chukahamnida, hyung.” He interrupted my words and said it with the usual face. “Just. . . that?” I asked, didn’t satisfied with his reaction. “I know well that you’re Victoria-ssi’s fans, right? So you must be very happy now.” He answered, smiled. I tried to hide my feeling, but I just couldn’t do it anymore.

“Excuse me, all. I want to go the toilet first.”

Directly, I went out from the room and went to the toilet. Couldn’t take it anymore.

 

[Wooyoung’s POV]

 

“You. . . don’t know yet that I will coupled with. . .”

“. . .With Victoria-ssi? I knew it already. Chukahamnida, hyung.” I interrupted his words, couldn’t take it anymore. This reality was hurted me so much, and I didn’t know how much pain I will got if I heard it myself from his mouth.

 “Just. . . that?” He asked, looked at my face for another answer. I knew that he didn’t seem satisfied with my answer, but every words I have to say sliced the surface on my heart. “I know well that you’re Victoria-ssi’s fans, right? So you must be very happy now.” I answered, tried to smile. I couldn’t take it anymore. If I kept looking at his eyes, I would cry and if it’s happen, all members—include him would know my feeling toward him.

“Excuse me, all. I want to go the toilet first.”

He excused himself and went out from the room. And I thanked him to do that. “Umm, hyung. I want to take a rest, so can you get out from the room? I’m okay, moreover.” I said, smiled at them. They nodded and get out from the room.

I covered all my body with the blanket and cried without any sound. This’s really make me sick. I couldn’t do everything beside crying and crying. You will know my feeling if you have someone you love, but you couldn’t show your feeling and couldn’t do everything eventhough he has someone he loves. Am I do wrong to love him?

 

This time a short update~ But please show ur critics or anything to me by comment and support me by subcribe... ^^