Finally...Happines

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

As there lips touch, the feeling felt like nothing Seo Hyun had felt before. She was scared but at the same time she had enjoyed it. As there lips get into a deeper kiss, Seo Hyun opens her eyes and pushes Yong Hwa away from her. She was supposed to be mad at Yong Hwa but with the sudden kiss she couldn't think straight. But what Yong Hwa had down it showed that he liked her even though she dated Shin Hye, and she knew that, that was the truth. She just had to trust Yong Hwa. But since she pulled back from the kiss, which she didn't really want to, it became awkward.

"I....You....We.....Ummmm."  Seo Hyun stammers. She had no idea what to say or what to do at this point. Yong Hwa just stayed sitting, looking at the ground. "Yong Hwa...??" She says. He looks up and stares at Seo Hyun. She saw in his eyes that something was bothering him. "Yong Hwa..?" She says again.

"I- I'm sorry" He says  “I didn’t mean to do that…I- I” He stammers.

SeoHyun shakes her head and says “No…its okay” He looks up at her once again and asks her “You…aren’t angry?” She shakes her head again.

"Yong Hwa is so sweet, he cares so much about me, he thought that i would be angry about the kiss and apologizes for it" Finally Yong Hwa got the courage to tell Seo Hyun what he wanted to say to her..even though he already 'showed' her. "Seo Hyun..I- I like you.." He confesses. Seo Hyun couldn't believe it. She didn't know what to say. But it came out all at once. "I- I do too." Her hands cover as she says it. Her eyes widen and she looks at Yong Hwa. He chuckles and says "I guess we both do then....then would you...would you go out with me?" With Seo Hyun's hands still covering she nods and smiles. He stands up and hugs Seo Hyun. 

The feeling of his warm body covered Seo Hyun and she felt all her stress be relieved as they embraced. Slowly her hands wrap around Yong Hwa's and they just stand there hugging for the longest time. 

Finally after minutes of embracing Yong Hwa let go and held Seo Hyun's hands as they walked to her apartment (dorm). Once they arrived Seo Hyun didn't want to let go of Yong Hwa's hand. His warm, soft, comforting hands. They just stared at eachother, but they knew time didn't stop. Just a few hours ago Seo Hyun had witnessed, or heard something that broke her heart. She had cried and cried about the man that had hurt her heart and betrayed her. But staring at this man's eyes washed away all of that. His eyes, filled with warmth and gives off a feeling of comfort when you look into them. She didn't want to stop looking into his eyes. 

Finally Yong Hwa said something that had stopped that. "Go..You should be tired..i'll call you later." and before he walked away he kissed her forehead and turned around. Once he had left she ran into her dorm and into her room. She couldn't hold all of the excitement and happiness. She looks back at the kiss and starts to blush. She gives off a little squeal, releasing her feelings. Her hands start to flutter around and her legs starts to swing as she thinks about it. She covers her face from embarassement and happiness, Seo Hyun just felt soo....so in love.

Suddenly her unnie's came in and saw Seo Hyun very jittery. "So how was the 'date'?" Hyo Hyeon asked. 

 Seo Hyun stops and stares at them...feeling a bit flustered. "Unnie, it wasn't like that" She whined "It was a party. p.a.r.t.y, party" But even Seo Hyun knew she didnt attend the party, technically she did go on a date. "Oh..shes lying, and i know it" Tae Yeon teased. "Unnieeee" Seo Hyun whined. The whole night went like that, teasing Seo Hyun on her 'date' and guessed what had happened.

Meanwhile:

Yong Hwa decided to tell his dongsaengs about the good news since, they did help him a bit. (not really). Once he arrived at the dorm from dropping off Seo Hyun he went into Jung Shin's room where He and Min Hyuk were, playing video games. "Yah, guess what?" He told them with a big smile on his face. "What? What?!" They said with curiousity. "Promise me first that you wont tell Jong Hyun" They nodded there heads countless times and looked at Yong Hwa. "I..I'm dating Seo Hyun!" He yelled out. 

"Hyung! You said that too loud!...wait what?! Congrats!!" Min Hyuk said. Jung Shin nodded in agreement and said "Ya, congrats hyung! Our planned worked in the end."

Yong Hwa couldn't say anything there since..they didnt do much. But he didn't seem to mind, he was just happy that he found out that Seo Hyun liked him just like he did. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin now knew that Yong Hwa could be happy again and he could create music again. They knew Seo Hyun would be the one, no doubt about it. 

But this "happiness" was going to soon disappear. With Shin Hye back, there could never be happiness for Yong Hwa.