The Truth

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

"Noo goo sae yo? (Who are you?)" Seo Hyun asks Shin Hye. She giggles a little and says "I'm one of Yong Hwa's close chingu's, my name is Park Shin Hye. And you are?" 

Seo Hyun who looks a bit startled, bows and and says " Seo Joo Hyun, or Seo Hyun" She looks at Yong Hwa who is just looking at them in disbelief, unable to say a word to the both of them. " Um..." Seo Hyun says awkwardly "So how long have you and Yong Hwa been friends?" Shin Hye looks at Yong Hwa unable to answer the question. He looks back at her and his eyes widen. Yong Hwa looks at Seo Hyun and smiles to her. Finally he says something. "For about 2-3 years" He says. Shin Hye who looks at Yong Hwa totally surprised he didn't talk about their 'relationship' nods at Seo Hyun and smiles.

"Oh.." Seo Hyun says, sounding completely hurt. Suddenly Yong Hwa takes her hand. Her eyes widen and she looks at Yong Hwa. He stares at Shin Hye and says to her "Mian, but Seo Hyun and I have to go." As Yong Hwa drags her away (not literally of course) from Shin Hye his grip gets tighter as they hold hands longer.

"Chahm si mahn yo (just a second or wait)" They look back at Shin Hye who is staring at them with beady eyes. She walks up to them and searches in her purse. She gets out two envelopes and hands it to the both of them. "Here, its a welcome back party invitiation, since i just came back from America and i'd like to invite you two. Originally I was going to invite another friend of mine but inviting you, Seo Hyun, it would be a pleasure" She smiles at them, bows and walks away.

Seo Hyun looks at Yong Hwa unable to read the expression on his face. He hardly said anything, when she was there and he was completely mong (blank). *What is wrong with Yong Hwa? Did Shin Hye-sshi and Yong Hwa have some history? Aishh.,mol lah (i dont know)*

Yong Hwa, was still holding Seo Hyun's hand and the both of them didn't notice. Finally getting the courage to talk to Yong Hwa she says "Yong Hwa? Umm.. what was it you were going to say to me?" Then, suddnenly Yong Hwa lets go of her hand and looks at her. Seo Hyun just stares at him and looks at him in the eyes. She realizes how beautiful his eyes looks and finds him more attractive, maybe even more than a friend. 

"Mian," Yong Hwa says "I- I can't tell you" He looks down at the ground and says "I- I got to go" He walks away not even looking back at Seo Hyun and leaves her alone, once again. Completely flustered and hurt Seo Hyun walks home, with tears falling down her face slowly.

He enters their dorm and drags his feet to his room. The three of them look at eachother and slowly open Yong Hwa's door. Inside they see him on his bed with his arm covering his eyes. Was he crying, or was he just covering his eyes from the sun? They didnt know. So out of curiousity they open his door, wide open, and sit down on the bed with him. 

"Hyung, are you sleeping?" Min Hyuk asks

No answer

"Hyung? What happend? Jung Shin asks

No answer

"Yong Hwa?" Jong Hyun says

As they were about to leave his room, thinking he was either sleeping or he wanted to be alone, Yong Hwa said to them "She's back" They look back at Yong Hwa who's eyes were red from the tears that fell down.

"What?!" From America..Hyung?"

"You mean...She as in She??"

"Eotokke (What to do)"

Min Hyuk and Jung Shin look at eachother and remember that Yong Hwa likes Seo Hyun. They thought, now shes back, hes going to go back to the sad, unhappy Yong Hwa. They couldn't let that happen when they know that Seo Hyun is his new happiness. 

"Hyung, nothing has changed, she's here, so what, your new now. Forget about the past. You did it once you can do it again." Min Hyuk says. Jung Shin nods and also says "Exactly, you shouldn't feel like this and let the sadness take you, your strong and we know you can find better"

Jong Hyun looks at the both of them completely flustered by what they said. He didn't know they had words like that in them. Yong Hwa smiles and sits up. "Your right" He says "Im a new man! I can do this! But there is one problem" He says glumly "What?!" They say all together

"She's inviting me to her welcome back party, Seo Hyun and-" Completely forgotten that Jong Hyun didn't know about Seo Hyun, it slipped out of his mouth. "Seo Hyun?" Jong Hyun questions "From Girls' Generation? What?! Yah! Yong Hwa!" Yong Hwa who looks at Jung Shin and Min Hyuk for back up, mouths to them to tell Jong Hyun something. They laugh and say to Jong Hyun "Their chingu's, you know ,chingu's? That's the ONLY explanation why she invited Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun." Min Hyuk says, not helping out the situation. "Wait.. what invite?"

"As i was saying" Yong Hwa says, changing the topic "I was invited to her welcome back party, so should i go?" He looks at them and wait for an answer. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin look at eachother. The both of them look at Yong Hwa and say "NO!" while Jong Hyun who is thinking about, finally gets an answer. "Yes.. you should go."

"Ehhh?!" Min Hyuk and Jung Shin say.

"He should go, it will help get rid of the past memories of him and Shin Hye. They will be able to hang out just as normal friends. Nothing else. And there not alone, so its not like she will be hanging out with just him." Jong Hyun had a point and they all knew he was right. He was always right. They sigh, and say "Araso"

Yong Hwa who arrives at the party alone, because he couldn't even think about talking to Seo Hyun after what he did, he thought either way she wouldn't come. He walks in her house, recalling all their memories but he says to himself "No, forget about the past, were just friends, chingu's" He spots Shin Hye and she spots him. She walks over and says to him "Glad you could come..where's your other friend, Seo Hyun?" Yong Hwa doesn't say anything and just looks at the ground. Suddenly she hugs him, and he is left completely bewildered. He pushes her away and says to her"W- What are you doing?!" 

"Were chingu's remember? Chingu's hug.." As it becomes awkward between them Shin Hye talks about something even worse. "I know Yong Hwa it's been hard on you, but it has been hard for me too. I know we dated but its different now..." 

Yong Hwa turns his head and infront of him was Seo Hyun. His eyes widen, knowing, thinking that she heard what Shin Hye said. Her eyes start to water and she just looks at Yong Hwa in disbelief.