Jokes and Lost

Stuck on an Island
Next morning, I heard Gina and her little friends whining about something. I took my shirt off my face and got up. "YAH!! Don't you see people are still en sleeping?!" I shouted in anger kicking the sand. "Yah! what the Ailee!" Min glared at me. "sorry" I apologize and sat next to Min.
 
"your not at home to be sleeping in so get your lazy up!" Hyunah shouted back. "aish! it, I don't wanna waste my breath on you " I turn to look at the open ocean before me and let out a big sigh.
 
"damn Ailee, hella moody early in the morning" Jay shocked to see Ailee this way. ", I didn't get enough sleep" she told rubbing her eyes. "and why is that?" Christine asked sitting next to her. "someone stomach woke me up" she glance over to Jihoon, who looked away acting like he doesn't know what she was talking about. 
 
"dude I smell, I need to shower" she said smelling herself receiving attention from everyone around her. "go bath in the ocean" Doojoon jokes. "why don't you?" she smirked. "why not together?" he winked with a smirk on his face as well. 
 
Ailee clap her hands together to get the sands off and startled her friends, whom was right beside her. "I went exploring in the forest and found a waterfall, we should go bath there!" she jumped up with a bright smile. "when was this?" Junhyung asked looking at her confuse. 
 
"when I found these luggage in the forest, while Min was waiting for me" her smile became more wide. "is that why you took so long?" Min got up and put her hands on her hips. "my bad home girl" she chuckles. 
 
She packed her up her belongings and head towards the forest. "ya'll coming or what?" she asked with an attitude, her friends of course were going with her. "uh yeah" Doojoon respond grabbing his stuff. "it's better to stick together" Dongwoon said following along. "I don't have all day" she said and started walking off, the others didn't want to go but tag along anyways. 
 
Ten minutes later.
 
"is it far?" Hyunseung asked getting tired already. "naw, we're almost there" she respond back smiling but not making eye contact with any of them. "omg! my feet hurts!" Jihyun complaint and then her friends started to complain to. 
 
She smiled, "Welcome to paradise" Ailee kept walking and place her stuff down by a big tree. 
 
"holy crap, this is beautiful!" Min exclaimed, drop wide open. "dude if only they didn't take my camera!" Christine also mesmerize by the waterfall. "why are you flexing at a time like this time?" Ailee give Jay 'WTF' expression. "why not?" he chuckles and stop flexing. 
 
Jihoon Point of View
 
Everybody jumped into the water and started swimming around, out of nowhere Gina and her friends came out dressing in a bikini. WTF?(O.O)" "seriously, these female don't know when to stop" Junhyung murmured and swam away. 
 
"aye hyunah posing for you" Kikwang elbowed me, I didn't bother to look. "naw she's posing for yo " I said and shove him into the water. "YAH!!" Kikwang shouted when he pop his head out the water. "that's what you get punk!" I yelled, I felt being push into the water. 
 
Yoseob stood there laughing. "imma get you man! better watch yo back!" I shouted, he continue to laugh. 
 
Dongwoon got bored and started swimming around pulling everybody legs. "ahhh" I can hear the girls screaming. I got back on shore and felt a water dripping on my face, I look up and it was sprinkling. Wtf? It was just bright and sunny, now it's raining all of a sudden. 
 
Everybody rush out the water to find shelter. 
 
End of Jihoon Point of View.
 
"aye there's a cave behind the waterfall" Doojoon shouted, everyone rush over to the cave. "is it safe tho?" Min asked not wanting to go in the cave. "how would we know?" Junhyung respond a bit annoyed. "what if it's some wild animal home?" Christine jumping into conclusion. "don't say that " Ailee smack her arm. "sorry" Christine mouthed.
 
"somebody have to go in and check" Gayoon said getting close to her friends. "I'm sure not going" said Gina making it loud and clear. "I'll go" Jay spoke, everybody eyes were on him now. "I'll go with you" Ailee volunteering herself, since no one else seem to want to go and she wasn't going to let her friend go in that scary cave alone.
 
"me and doojoon will tag along too" Jihoon didn't want to look like a scary cat. "uh yeah sure" Doojoon had no idea but agreed to it anyways. 
 
Jay, Ailee, Jihoon, and Doojoon went inside the dark cave shining the flashlight as they made their way. 
 
"some man you guys are" Min murmured but she made sure that those guys heard her. "yah you need us to protect you" Yoseob argued. "more like us protecting you instead" said Christine rolling her eyes. "ahhh" the screaming from inside the cave was really loud. 
 
"damn she can scream" Christine shocked by how loud Ailee was screaming. "do you think something happen?" Jihyun asked looking all freaked out, they back away from the cave and stared at the dark tunnel. 
 
Ailee and the three guys were laughing their off, they were just messing around just to freak out the other people that were waiting for them. The cave was a dead end, there were no way through and it was completely blocked off. 
 
Ailee started messing with the guys pulling on their shirt and touching them. "wtf, did you just touch me?" Doojoon asked, Jay and Jihoon stared at him confuse. "no" they respond. "omfg what was that?!" she screamed, playing it off like something is grabbing her to. "yo ailee, it's not funny no more" said Jay sounding really serious. 
 
"dude fa reals tho, I felt something." she told with a serious tone as well. "you guys also said you felt something" she pointed out, they stared at each other back and forth. "the others might be worried, we should hurry" said Jihoon walking in a faster pace. She was doing a good job holding in her laughter and being serious. 
 
"what's taking them so long?" Gina asked started to worried and kept looking inside the cave. "oh my poor jihoon" said Hyunah hugging onto Jihyun. 
 
They're speed walking became running, the three guys took off running before Ailee. She started laughing her off once the guys took off on her leaving her by herself. She slowly made her way back to the rest of them just to freak them out more. 
 
"I see them!" Hyunseung yelled pointing out to the three guys. "where's ailee?" Min asked, the guys looked around no sign of Ailee. "she was just right behind us" Doojoon said trying to catch his breath, the other two couldn't even say anything because they were out of breath. "wtf guys!" Christine shouted, she started to panick. "you guys left her behind?" Junhyung also shocked. 
 
While they were arguing and shouting among themselves, Ailee made her way towards them with a smirked on her face. She just stood there until they notice her. 
 
"AHHH!!!" Jihyun screamed on the top of her lungs startling everybody around her. 
 
"Yah wtf?!" Min shouted in anger, she finally notice Ailee. "omg ailee!!" she went to hug her. "fool ya'll" she smirked, everybody stared at her in disbelief especially the three guys. "so it was you in the cave?" Jihoon questioned in disbelief, she just smiled.
 
All the joking around and freaking out finally cool down, they made their way inside the cave. The rain also finally stop, the guys went to find some woods to start a fire but it was impossible to find any dry ones. 
 
When no one were paying attention to Gina and her friends, they took something out of Ailee's bag. "this really gonna get her pissed off" Gina whispered to her friends. " tryna steal all our guy from us" Hyunah giving her a dirty look. "we're the center of attention and always will be" Jihyun smirked. "she thinks she's the right now, we'll see who's the now" Gayoon murmured and waited to start their plan.
 
"does this belong to anybody? if not we're burning it" Gayoon held it up and started ripping pages out and burning it. "the fire is getting low" Gina add it and help Gayoon torn the pages out. "stop!" Kabee shouted. "where you get that?" "found it on the ground sis" Gina respond to her like it was nothing. "didn't you check inside before you decide to burn it?" "no but we did ask who it belong to" Hyunah said with an attitude.
 
"look sis, it's only a notebook. I'll buy you a new one when we get off this island" Gina scoffed, she was face to face with Ailee. "the real question is how did my en notebook get out of my en bag if I never touch it or took it out of my damn bag?!" she shouted in anger shoving Gina by the shoulder.
 
"how are we suppose to know?" Jihyun asked staring at her with a smile. "you es dig thru my ! you! you know better, you knew what that 
damn notebook meant to me" Ailee glared at Gina, she just smirked. "how would I know what it is?" "your just a en dumb asian barbie like them es you call friends, your really a step sister ever a real en " Ailee smack her on the cheek really hard, everyone can hear the sound of the slap.
 
"I'll let you slide so many en time, but this I'm not gonna let go that easily. That was my en life you burnt, are you en happy that your en and your dad ruin my damn en life? I respect him but why does he have a daughter like your snobby !" she shoved her on the forehead, Gina ran off to wherever.
 
"see what you did?" Gayoon yelled and ran with her friends after Gina as they planned. "it was already bad enough you were shouting and cursing her out but you didn't have to hit her and shove her forehead" Kikwang shouted at Ailee. "excuse me, who are you to tell me what I can and can't do? she's my en sister, I can do whatever the I like" Ailee argue back. 
 
Jihyun and her friends came back out of breath. "she's gone into the forest" Hyunah said looking upset. "are you happy now?" Hyunseung yelled this time. "you made her go, so go find her" Kikwang shouted at Ailee. "in the end, I'm the one who's wrong" "damn right you are !" Vikki shouted pushes her by the shoulder.
 
Christine and Min wanted to attacked them but got blocked by the guys. "what's going on?" Jay asked curiously noticing the bad atmosphere going on. "we heard yelling from outside" Jihoon mention. "right, I get it. I'm always the bad guy, I get it. I really do." she walked pass everybody to go look for Gina.
 
[That stupid girl, she doesn't know me to well does she? >=I how stupid can she be to run into the damn forest? She wanna die and get eaten by some wild beast out there?] Ailee thought boiling up inside.
 
Jihoon Point of View
 
We didn't go out to look for some woods that long, when we came back there were yelling and everything. We saw Jihyun and her two friends running back to the cave. Onces, we got to the cave and went inside they were blaming something on Ailee and she looked pissed off like she was gonna kill somebody...now Gina is missing.
 
"you es are going to far" Christine finally said something, Gina came back wiping tears from her face. "especially you gina" she said and glare at everyone of them.
 
"do you have any idea what was in that notebook?" she asked. "no" they all answered all at once irriatedly. "her whole life was in there, forget it. theres no point of explaining to any of you es because your a bunch of kids who can't act your damn age" she said and shooked her head in disbelief.
 
"where ailee?" Min asked, Gina shrug her shoulders. "how the hell would I know?" Gina respond back sniffing. "what do you mean you don't know? she went after you " Min getting really angry. 
 
It started to get really dark and still no sigh of Ailee coming back, everybody got worried except for them four female obviously. 
 
"where could she be? what if she's lost?" Christine said really worried. "just go sleep, we'll go look for her tomorrow" I suggested but everyone protested. "we can't leave her out there by herself!" Min shouted in anger stomping her feet on the ground. "I'm not letting anyone get any shut eyes until we find her!" she shouted this time also angry.
 
Well at least we know she have some caring friends. 
 
[I have no en idea where I'm at but I know I'm not to far in the forest, I don't dare to move anywhere. I'm so freakin' scared right now and it's not even funny. I hate being in the dark. (tears roll down her eyes) I'm stupid enough to fall for another of those es trap, they plan this crap out. Why didn't I think about this sooner? !
 
I ' know what to do, I'm en freakin' out!] (Ailee got so scared to the point that she black out at the spot.)
 
She must be really scared out there alone in that dark forest, damn why are female so dramatic? All the guys partner up in pair to go look for Ailee, Min and Christine wanna go to but we didn't let them. We can let anybody else get lost here.
 
"you ladies keep your hand to yourself" Junhyung mention before taking off. "don't leave us!" I heard Hyunah yelled, they need to be given a lesson. lol. 
 
I was partner up with Jaebeom.
 
"Ailee! where are you?" we all started yelling for her so she can hear us, we been searching about two hours already but still no sigh or a sound from her. It's gotten darker. "dang, it got dark hella fast" Jaebeom said couldn't believe himself. "fa realz" "everyone head back!" Doojoon shouted making sure we can hear him.
 
I didn't wanna go back yet. I wanted to find Ailee tonight but how if I'm stuck with him? (>-<)"
 
Jaebeom kept pulling me from my backpack. "dang man, I could walk" he release me, I picked up a tiny rock and just toss it. "ow, the hell was that?" I heard Hyunseung complaint. "haha. my bad man" I picked up some more rocks and tossed it at all of them as a distraction. 
 
I know I was the one who told everyone to sleep and look for Ailee tomorrow but I'm actually worried. I know how frighten she would be at the moment alone in that dark scary forest. I don't know her that well, but she is a classmate...I would go searching for whoever went missing like now.
 
Onces, everybody were walking back to the cave. I took off running for it and went back into the forest to find her, I can't let her be out there alone. Who knows what's out there? 
 
"Jihoon! come back!" Dongwoon shouted but it was to late, I already made my way back inside the forest and I'm not turning back. "Ailee!! if you hear me answer me!" I shouted the loudest I can, I was just running and yelling not knowing where I was going and got caught into something.
 
End of Jihoon Point of View
 
They're friends started to worried and freaked out because the two went missing for two days already no sigh of either of them. "are you four happy now? not one person went missing but two!" Junhyung started shouting at them because they know the truth about everything, the girls confess about what they did and everyone is pissed off at them.
 
"wtf you female possibly thinking?" Jay yelled, he was so furious because his friends are missing. "if they don't show up, I'll make sure you es disappear as well" Christine threaten. "we should hope for the best and pray" said Min sitting there couldn't even think straight.