Safe and Sound

Stuck on an Island
Ailee finally woke up finding Jihoon next to her. "jihoon?" she called staring at him with a strange expression, he woke up and sat up. "you're finally awake" he smiled and hugged her, she was surprise by his behavior.
 
She looked around not noticing the place. "where are we?" "in a small village with people and foods, they can help us get off this island" he hugged her again and she return it this time. "you know you scared me? you pass out for 2 days" "what? you serious?" "yeah" he respond in a serious tone.
 
The husband and wife came in to check if they were okay.
 
"good thing we found you guys or else you'll be attack by tigers or bears, any wild animal out there" the husband told. "are you serious?" Jihoon questioned with curiousity and stared at Ailee with wide eyes. "yes, a lot of them out there. really dangerous" the wife respond. "our friends are out there" Ailee told, her face turn pale after hearing about wild animals. 
 
"friends?" "yeah, we were robbed and abandon on this island" she explained to them. "I'll go get the men and you can come with us to find you're friends" the husband said.
 
Jihoon had to describe to them about the cave and the waterfall but he wasn't do a good job at explaining to them, so Ailee took over and explain to them instead and they understood her a lot better.
 
Ailee wanted to go with them but they insist she stayed, since she just begin to recover. 
 
"I don't think it's safe for us to go out there anymore" Doojoon said, he seen some wild animals out there. "no one go outside" Junhyung said also seen it for himself. "omg! we're gonna die!" Jihyun cried with Hyunah and Gayoon. "get a hold of yourself stupid" Gina told getting annoyed by her own friends trying to be cute at a time like this.
 
"after seeing those wild animal, I fear more for ailee and jihoon" Min said even more worried then before. "I'll blame myself if anything goes wrong to any of them" Kikwang said upset, he was the harshes one towards Ailee. 
 
"I couldn't see what a good person she is instead judge her by her action" "it's not your fault, you didn't know" Christine told trying to cheer him up a little. "try not to make to much noise" Yoseob told. "it will attract the animals to come this way" "here, eat something..this is the rest of it" Jay grab food that were in luggage and shared everyone because they haven't ate all day.
 
"no wait! don't open it yet!" Dongwoon shouted but Hyunseung already open his. "they have good smell, everyone go inside a lil deeper!" he rushes them because the wild animals were coming. "good thing we built a block" Kikwang said. "yeah who knows how long that will stay?" Gayoon said freaking out after hearing the loud roar.
 
They had built a blockage at the entrance so nothing can see them. 
 
They all gather together and closed their eyes, they thought it's gonna be the last of them. "I don't wanna die this way" Hyunah squeal and held onto Jihyun that was next to her.
 
After showing the mens the spot where their friends were, Jihoon was taken back to the village right away. The men knew danger was coming their way, they wanted him safe. 
 
Everybody cuddle up a lot closer then before.
 
On the other side, Ailee and Jihoon were having the best time of their life. "maybe our vacation is good after all" Ailee said with a bright smile, he also smile back. 
 
They were running around with the kids and learning things that they didn't know and isn't teach at school. 
 
"more food?" her eyes widen in shocked. "roasted chicken" the women said smiling. "I eat to much, imma get bigger then I'm already am" she chuckles, the ladies laughed and so did Jihoon. "he needa eat, he's a skinny boy" she pointed out to Jihoon and he stop laughing, she showed them his bone and they started to feed him more food. "who's laughing now?" she smirked and they started to feed her as well.
 
"that was a gun shot" said Junghyung listening carefully, the sound of the gun shot were getting closer to them. "there's gun shot, then ' people!" Gayoon said getting excited wanting to run out there but everyone stop her. "are you stupid? or you just playing stupid?" Min questioned with an attitude. 
 
The village men came charging in the cave, where Ailee and Jihoon friends are at..."omg! I seen this in a movie, they're going to kill us" Hyunah screamed nearly crying. "your an idiot" Christine said to her stupidity. 
 
"well we know she watch to many movies" said Junhyung more irritated then ever. 
 
"come with us" one of the man said, none of them made a move and just stood at the same spot. "we take you to your friends" another man said with a better english, still they didn't make a move. 
 
So the village men had to drag them out with them to go.
 
"let us go!" Hyunseung shouted trying to fight out the man strength. "you stay, you get eat by wild beast" the man told him, he stop trying to fight out the man grasp and just walk along with them. "can we really trust them?" Min whispered to Christine and Jay. "yes, you can" the man answered for them. "maybe they can help us get off this island" Doojoon finally spoked trying calm everybody down.
 
"true" Jay said. "we just gotta wait to find out" Junhyung spoked this time. "I wonder if jihoon is ok?" Hyunah said still worried about Jihoon only. "it's all my fault, who knows where they are?" Gina said feeling bad. "you notice? all you and your little friends did was cause us trouble" Yoseob said in anger. 
 
"you think those mofo took a run for it?" Jihoon asked. "nah, they to scared. They wouldn't want to get lost like us." Ailee said laughing and so did he. "man, I think I'm full" he said lying down on his back.
 
"haha. I bet you are!" Ailee smacked him on the stomach. "aye, that hurts. your gonna make me vomit all my food" "isn't it a good thing? you get to eat more, haha" "shut up, I wanna gain weight" "what you tryna say?" "it's just that it's hard for me to gain weight" "oh I see" she stick her tongue out at him and ran off to play with the kids again.
 
"we're safe!" Gayoon getting excited seeing childrens and a lot more people in the small village, those four female were jumping around with excitement and the other two girls started to cry. 
 
"what's wrong?" Kikwang asked, noticing them crying. "how can we be happy?" Min said while sobbing. "ailee and jihoon is still out there" Christine continue. "how are we suppose to tell their family?" Min add it and the two girls cried even more.
 
Everybody were more relief that they're in a safe place with the friendly village people. 
 
"I'll make sure you be blame for her lost" Min pointed to Gina in anger wiping her eyes. "ailee?" Jihoon called and pull her to go hide. "h? why are you pulling on me for?" Ailee asked, she felt her heart pounding.
 
He held onto her arm not answering her still. "they're here" he finally whispered to her. 
 
Jihoon wanted them to suffer a little longer thinking that him and her is still lost somewhere. "I didn't know you know how to fool around" she said and give him a weird look. "what? just koz I look like a quiet person don't mean nuthin" he stick his tongue out at her. 
 
They were fighting behind the small house because he wouldn't let her go see her friends. 
 
"you can stay here" the man told them. "we have to stay here?" Gina asked looking around in the small little house. "how are we suppose to sleep?" Hyunah questioned looking at it in a disgusted way. "shut up and quit complaining" Junhyung snap at them, he was starting to get really irriated by them. 
 
They should be thankful that the village people took them in and giving them foods and a place to stay for the time being. 
 
"better then getting eaten by wild beast" Dongwoon said and sat on the wooden bench. "my wife will bring you foods" he mention before walking to his house. "did he just say food?" Yoseob questioned his face lighten up. "I see food" Hyunseung nearly drooling but Doojoon pushes him alway before it gets in the food. 
 
"Yah hyung!" Hyunseung shouted in anger. "we can't let the food go to waste with your nasty drool in it" Doojoon yelled at him with everybody laughing. "gina, come eat!" Min called, since her friends wasn't calling her.
 
Gina sat on a log near the fire, it was getting darker. "I don't wanna eat, I don't deserve to eat" she respond back in a low tone. "oh well, more for us" Jay said a little carelessly and started grubbing on some more. "look at em pigs" Jihoon whispered to Ailee. 
 
"yeah that was us a few days ago" she said elbowing him. "your sister the only one not eating" he pointed out to Gina. "I guess" she respond back and lay back on the cabin wall. 
 
"I'm stuff" Dongwoon said laying on his back rubbing on his belly. "aren't we all?" said Jay laughing. "we have a celebration tonight, you shell join us" the women told all cover up, they couldn't see her face. "sound fun, I'm down" Min said and got up to go check it out with Christine and Jay.
 
"what's wrong with gina?" Junhyung asked, she been sitting there since they started eating until now. "Idk, probably felt bad for what she did" Doojoon respond with exhaustion. "she should be" Kikwang add it lying next to Dongwoon. "get yo up! party is crackin yo" Yoseob said dragging his friends to the celebration.
 
"why do you dislike your gina so much?" Jihoon suddenly asked out of the blue. "oh don't get me started" she said with a chuckle. "I have all night and days" he said with a smirked. "first all she's my step sister" "fa realz" shocked. "I didnt even know ya'll were sisters, haha" "I'm sure a lot of people don't" she said letting out a heavily sign.
 
"yeah, as I was saying mister. Gina never liked me since she move in  to our house with her dad, her dad is an awesome person. Idk where she get that kinda attitude from probably her mom Idk but wateva I can't critize a person if I dont know em. she just hates me for no reason, so two can play the hate game. I have nuthin against her other then her hangin' out with them dumb asian barbies wannabe! but as you can see I'm always lookin' like the bad guy no matter who I'm with I'm always wrong for doing nuthin to her so that's why I dislike her, she always tries to play the innocent roll as you see. yep that's my story dude" she finished up, he just hugged her.
 
She just stared at him as he pull back, he just smiled at her in a cheesy way. "thought you needed it" he said getting all shy. "look a shooting star!" he pointed out but she didn't look at the sky instead she turn to look at him and he turn to look at her, they're lips met. (eyes widen in shocked) 
 
"I tried talking to these people but none of them are responding to me" Junhyung said getting aggravated. "they will when they feel like it" Yoseob laughing. 
 
"what a weird event" Jihyun said looking at the village people crazy. "this don't look fun at all" Gayoon add it looking at them weirdly. "wow, they're like making a fool of themselves. don't you think gina?" Hyunah asked getting freaked out. 
 
"shut the up! I'm tired of you es critizing people you don't even know, your nothing but some selfish spoiled lil rich es" Gina snap at her friends, she wasn't int he mood for their complaints. 
 
Christine and Min weren't to far away over heard their conversation, they were laughing their off. "I would have been fed up a long time ago" Min said scratching her neck. "stupid don't scratch it, it's gonna leave a mark" Christine told staring at the red mark on her neck. 
 
"but it itchy" she whined trying not to scratch the bite mark. "let her scratch it, so it can scar her forever" Jay teases, so she wouldn't scratch it anymore.
 
Junhyung and Doojoon join the fun with the village people, they were having fun and they're friends were laughing at them. "if ony I had a camera" Dongwoon chuckles enjoying the performance by his friends and the village people.
 
"sorry" both of them apologize at the same time and turn away. [ohmyengoodness! what the hell just happen? my cheeks are turning red, I can feel it!] He tries to break the awkward between them. "someone once told me when you see a shooting star, you kiss the person next to you on the cheek" [>.<] "oh I see, I was always told to make a wish" she respond back still feeling awkward.
 
"ready for the ceremony?" the women came to call them, they nodded their head yeah. "just now, um it's between us? ok?" Ailee told a bit stuttering. "uh yeah, if you say so" "koo" the two followed the lady and got dress up.
 
Jihoon and Ailee friends gather around to watch the next event, they told them it was something new they were doing and for them to watch the surprising ending. "this is so cool" Christine said amazed, she nevered seen a performance like this one before. 
 
"we have to go through this fire?" she asked, Jihoon eyes wide open. "yeah?" he respond back unsurely. Jay and them got the front row seat, well it's part of the plan for them to be in the front. lol. 
 
"something scary isn't it?" Min questioned her eyes getting bigger. "shhhh" her friends said, she was the only one who kept talking. "we were told to tell you this but we found your friends" "that's good news!" Kikwang shouted. "I'm sorry but they didn't make it, we have their bones right here" they lay out for them to look at it. 
 
They were silences. 
 
No words came out, they were dead speechless.
 
"omg!" Min exclaimed tears started to storm down her eyes. "! how am I suppose to tell his parents?" Doojoon said in shocked couldn't think straight. "oh we're bad" Ailee and Jihoon in the back giving each other props, they were dancing and laughing...booty bumping each other. haha.
 
Well they sure got close in a short amount of time. ;)
 
"we aren't sure if that's them or not" Junhyung said making a scene. "good point, there no evidences that it's them" Christine spoked this time and agreeing with him, she refuses to believe that their friend. "oh here, we found this with some stuff" the man laid it on the ground for them to look at it.
 
"this is part of amy shirt" Christine started crying. "that's jihoon backpack" Hyunseung pointed out. "my jihoon" Hyunah cried holding onto his stuff, instead of doing a scary performance for their friends...they came and join them, they stood there but they didn't notice because they were to busy looking at the bones and the stuff. 
 
"yep that's ailee shirt" she said to blend in with them. "yeah, she's dead and so is jihoon" he said trying not to laugh, she pinch him. "damn hella sad jihoon, got eaten by a tiger. , crazy" he add it. "poor jihoon died so horrible. nuthin but his boney bones left, well he always been boney" she wanted to laugh so bad but held it in, Jihoon elbow her. 
 
Still they weren't paying attention to those two. "you try something, they hella dumb right now" she whispered to Jihoon getting aggravated, he whispered back to her for her to say something. "I guess it's good that their dead it's better that way" Andre spoked carelessly. "yeah, I agree. I nevered did like those two" Ailee continue. "she's thick" "he look like a damn skeleton" they were face to face this time.
 
They were battling out.
 
"what the hell is your problem?!" Gina got up yelling, "those are the people we care about.." her eyes widen in shocked.
 
 
"fa reals tho that's our friend your talkin' about!" Junhyung shouted in anger and got up to, everyone finally notice them. "surprise guys! love our prank or what?" Ailee smirked, she and Jihoon started cracking up like crazy.
 
"we got played' Kikwang said in disbelief. "big time" Yoseob add it with his mouth open. "I think you wanna close your mouth koz there's a lot of bugs around here" she told still laughing her off.   
 
"jihoon!" Hyunah screamed, she came running towards him and huged him but Ailee came in the way. "eww, move " Hyunah said with an attitude. "says who?" "me!" "move " Gina pushes Hyunah and hugged her sister. "sorry, it's all my fault" she apologize hugging onto Ailee, whom stood there dumbfoundly. 
 
"you guys scared us" Min said relief that their not dead. "it's good to have you alive" Jay joked, they all sat around talking and enjoying the rest of the night together. 
 
Back to their own group, Ailee and Jihoon just glance at once another from afar.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's only one chapter left and this story will end.