Robbed and Abandon

Stuck on an Island

"dude we're gonna be late!" Ailee shouted in anger, her step sister Gina was taking her precious time to pack her things. "I told your en to pack last night, but instead you decide to go out and come home late!!" Ailee was boiling up inside.

 
Although Ailee was two years younger then Gina, she acted like the older one. Gina always get away with everything because she's a spoiled brat. 
 
"stop your yapping, so freaking annoying" Gina said rolling her eyes at Ailee as she carried down her belonging. "whoa, we're going for a week not the whole summer" Min said staring at her in disbelief. "well a girl like me needs everything" she said with an attitude. "everything in your damn closet?" Christine asked. "you es wouldn't know, look at yourself" Hyunah said looking them up and down.
 
"better watch your mouth before I kick your " Min glared at her, Hyunah rolled her eyes and looked away. "uh hello? grab yo and put in the car, ain't nobody here yo damn slave" Ailee told walking out the house. 
 
"omg she's so en annoying" Gina sighed grabbing her stuff and walking out the house, her little follower helped her with her belongings. 
 
Ailee had asked her neighbor for a favor, he was waiting outside for them. "thanks again for volunteering to drive us to the spot" Ailee smiled. "oh yeah, it's no big deal" Himchan smiled back. "did your sister bring the whole bedroom with her?" "first of all she's not my sister, second probably" Ailee respond back with an attitude. 
 
"alright chill girl" he smirked putting his hands up. "we ready to roll?" Yongguk asked, he was driving the other car because one car wasn't going to fit them all. "I know I am" Christine said getting into the car first. "fa reals" Min also getting into the car. 
 
Ailee double check the house before taking off, she locked up and got into the car. They finally made their way to the pier and when they got there it was empty. 
 
"why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Christine said, she got out the car and looked around. "dude the cruise already left" Jay approaches them. "you just got here to?" Min asked, he nodded. 
 
Ailee turn to glared at Gina, she just stood there acting like she didn't do nothing wrong. 
 
"what are we suppose to do now?" Min asked. "did we miss the cruise?" Kikwang running up to them with his friends. "pretty much yeah" Christine respond, they just stood there dumbfounded. 
 
A man approaches them suddenly, "were you kids suppose to get on that cruise?" he asked. "uh yeah, why do you ask?" Ailee questioned back. "I have a yacht, me and my guys can take you to it" he told giving them an assuring smiled. "omg your a life saver!" Jihyun exclaimed in excitement. "let's go" said Gayoon grabbing her stuff and walked with her friends.
 
"man I paid a lot for that trip" said Hyunseung following those girls. "if it's the only way to get on the cruise, I mean why not?" said Yoseob shrug and tag along as well, then the rest of his friends followed from behind.
 
Ailee and her friends weren't to sure, how they trust someone they don't even know? Yeah, he's being nice in all but why?
 
"so what now?" Himchan asked, Ailee stomped her feet in frustration. "we all spend a lot of money for that damn trip, we're just going to risk it and go with them" said Ailee making the decision. "thanks for the ride, please keep an eye on my house" she told, Himchan nodded with a smile getting into the car.
 
The other students that got on the boat first didn't suspect anything, there were about five men on the boat and five more inside the boat. 
 
"strange, those es be yapping away right now but why is it so quiet?" Min asked looking around as they got on the boat one by one. "seriously right" Ailee agreed noticing it was strange. "I think we should get off" Christine said, they all turn around about to get off but was blocked by a group of men.
 
The man from earlier stoof before them with a smirk on his face. "leaving so soon?" he asked. "we don't want to go anymore" Christine stuttered. "Yah! Run!" Jay shouted being grab from behind, they had nowhere to run to and got caught.
 
Ailee Poinf of View
 
Argh, my neck is killing me! What the happen? I realizing, we weren't on the boat anymore. I quickly got up from the sand and notice everybody that were on the boat were all knocked out. I rush over to my friends to wake them up.
 
End of Point of View
 
"where the are we?" Jay asked looking around as he sat up, he felt pain in his head. "ah " "we just got robbed and abandon" Chrisitne said in disbelief. "it was to good to be true to trust that man" she sigh kicking the sand. "they took all our valuable stuff" Min told digging into her bag. "my wallet gone" said Jay checking his pocket. 
 
Everybody grab whatever that was theirs that those men left behind for them. 
 
"where are we anyways?" Ailee asked looking around, all she see is trees and the big open ocean. "look like a deserted island" Jihoon answered analyzing the place as well. "we should look for a decent spot to shelter at" Junhyung suggested, everyone agreed with him. 
 
"maybe there will be people on this island" Hyunah said, they stared at her dumbfounded. "there's no way there's people here stupid" Jihyun said smacking her arm. "never know" Ailee murmured to herself hoping there are people because she doesn't want to be stuck with a bunch of snobby es and her crush.
 
They were walking for awhile but still haven't found a decent spot. "I don't think I can go on" Dongwoon said breathing heavily, he sat down on a huge log that was nearby. "me too, my legs are killing me!" Gina whined pounding her legs. "we can just stay here then" said Doojoon dropping his stuff on the ground.
 
"we have to sleep out here?" Gayoon asked starting to freak out. "omg no! It totally not cool" Jihyun said looking around. "what if there are wild animals?" Hyunah said this time. "I don't want to die here!" Gina screamed, her and her friends continue to whine.
 
"oh my en goodness shut the up!!" Christine shouted, she was getting really irritated with them. "who fault was it int he first place that we miss the cruise?!" Ailee snap at them. 
 
Gina and her friends finally shut up, "we're sorry, we know it's our fault" she hestitated to apologize rolling her eyes with annoyed like usual. "keep rolling your eyes, they're gonna be premanent like that" Ailee said with an attitude. 
 
"waahhh, we're save!" Min squealed, her friends stared at her. "what?" Jay asked curiously. "they didn't take my lighter!" she squealed. "really min? really?" Christine smacked her on the back. "it's useful to start a fire" she smiled. "we didn't think about that, we should get some woods" said Ailee getting up from the sand. 
 
Jay and Min looked for rocks to make a circle to make a bonfire, Ailee and Christine went into the forest to look for some woods. "don't go to far" Christine shouted over to Ailee. "I know" she respond back. 
 
Both side made there own bonfire, but the other side didn't know how they were going to start their fire. 
 
"how are we suppose to start a fire?" Kikwang asked staring at the pile of woods. "borrow some from them" said Jihoon noticing the other side got there to lite up. "oh good idea" Dongwoon walked over there.
 
"hey, we can't start a fire" he said, they stared at him with a blank expression. 
 
Jay scoffed and went to lend them a hand on the other side. 
 
Ailee Point of View
 
There's nothing I have to talk to this dumb girl about, I can't stand her! She's hanging out with those stupid girls making her stupid with them and she doesn't even notices it. 
 
"can you be a good sister and please talk to me?" Gina asked with a sweet voice. "there isn't anything I need to say" "but I do" "like what? when did you ever wanted talk to me?" I snap at her, she back away a little. 
 
We were faraway from the other people but I'm sure with us being so freaking loud, they can hear everything we're saying. Which I don't care at the moment, I already know what this is trying to pull. 
 
"if it wasn't for you and those them es you so call friends, we wouldn't be on this damn en island right now! We would have been on that damn cruise with our school having the best time of our lives but no, we gotta be stuck here with you and your dumb friends!" I shouted in anger.
 
Tears were filling in Gina eyes, I know her to damn well it's all a damn act. "I'm sorry okay! I know I'm suppose to be the older one but I'm don't act like one, I promise it won't happen again!" "there won't be a next time Gina!! We don't even know if we'll ever get off this time island!! We probably die here!!" I shouted in her face, I wanted to kick her so bad but I couldn't not infront of everyone. 
 
I don't know how long I will be  able to keep this anger in anymore, I might explode anytime now!!
 
End of Point of View
 
"I said I'm sorry, what more do you want from me!?!" Gina screamed, Ailee trying to stay cool. "for you and your little es to keep away from me or else it's gonna get ugly" Ailee warn, she stormed off to who knows where by herself. 
 
Min went after her, she didn't want to her to wander off alone because she might get lost. Christine went to comfort Gina, since her no good of a friend was doing there job to do so. 
 
"where they going?" Dongwoon asked curisouly, it was getting darker. "who knows?" Hyunseung respond carelessly. "gina sister needs some anger management" said Hyunag trying to cuddle up with Jihoon but he shooked her hands off, she wouldn't stop bugging him and so Junhyung came to help him.
 
Jihoon Point of View
 
Where are they going? Don't they know they might get lost, they don't even know what's out there or their way around here. "what are you looking for?" Doojoon asked noticing I was looking around. "nothing" I lied and start messing with the fire. 
 
"man I'm hungry" Yoseob started to complaint rubbing on his belly. "you're always hungry" said Kikwang laughing. "your going to have to eat yourself" said Jihun laughing, it was suppose to be a joke but we didn't find it funny. Her friends started laughing so she wouldn't feel stupid. 
 
"is it because we're step sisters that's why she treats me like this?" I heard Gina yapping to Christine. What? Ailee and Gina are step sisters? Why do they look so smiliar to each other tho? "just give her some space, she's probably pissed off because we got robbed and we spent a lot of money on the trip" Christine told trying to make Gina understand, I wasn't trying to be nosy or anything but they're speaking really loud not my fault their loud. 
 
Ailee Point of View
 
Some impression I made in front of everyone, especially in front of him. Hah. What an idiot I am right? Argh! "where are we going?" Min asked, she held on my left arm and got closer to me. "to the spot where we came from" I answered back in a low tone. "what for? don't you think we should head back since it's getting dark?" Min whispering this time.
 
"no" is all I said. "why are we going back?" Min continue to question me. "I'm missing something" I lied, I just wanted to get away from everybody to clear my mind and calm myself down. "if you want you can go back first" "no I'm not going back alone" Min said looking around the area. 
 
"Ailee! look there's more bags there" Min pointed out, it was in the forest. I guess we are on a tressure hunt after all. "hm maybe it belong to the other people" I said walking towards the forest and Min let my arm go.
 
I turn to look at her, "im not going in there" Min murmured. "fine, stay there then" I told and walked into the forest. "quickly grab and run back out, it's getting a lot darker now" Min shouted worried, I can tell by her tone of voice.
 
End of Point of View
 
"Jay, they been gone to long" Christine said starting to worry about her friends. "I'll go look for them" he said getting up. "don't go alone, ask one of those guy to go with you" she said in a begging tone. "aye jay, I'll go with you" Junhyung volunteering himself. "aite cool" they both started walking.
 
Ailee and Min were already walking back.
 
"Yah! Don't go storming off on your own!" Jay grab Ailee and shuffle her hair. "um well you guys are going have to thank us instead" Ailee said showing them two medium size luggage. "who is that?" Junhyung asked curiously. "don't know, maybe one of those breezy" said Min, she held out her hand and shrug. 
 
They were just talking about the luggage and didn't know they were already back at the spot. 
 
"does this belong to anyone?" Junhyung asked holding up the luggage, everybody nodded their head 'no' "omg what if it's a dead body in there?!" Hyunah shouted getting closer to her friends, Junhyung drop it after hearing that. "it is pretty heavy" Jay murmured also placing it down. 
 
Ailee was the only one who stood by the luggage, Christine and Min wave their hands for her to go over to them but she refuses. She kneel down on the sand reach for the zipper ready to open the luggage.
 
"don't do it!" Dongwoon shouted, she got startled by his remark. "look I'll take respond for whatever is in here, okay?" she smiled, she slowly the luggage. 
 
Everybody else were faraway from her either covering their eyes or just sitting there watching from afar. Ailee was annoyed by the fact everyone was being so scared about it, do they really think it's a dead body? She finally ped it all the way and flip it open before anyone had a chance to stop her.
 
She thought about playing a little trick on them. "omg you guys" Ailee cried, she fell back landing on her . "it's..it's..it's FOOD!!!" she exclaimed in excitement. "YAH!!" they all shouted, they felt for her trick. 
 
"there's a note" she told grabbing the note to read it. "wow how generous, not!" Ailee tossed the paper into the fire. "it really is food" Jihyun exclaimed, she felt her stomach growling. "where is from?" Jay asked curiously, since no one else got to read the note.
 
The note was from none other then those cruel men they told them to eat it wisely because they didn't hide anymore luggages for them. Once they're out, they're going to have to search for their own food to survive. 
 
Since Ailee was the brave one to open it, she took charge of giving everyone something to eat. There were sandwiches that will be needed to be eaten today or else they will spoiled. There were also bags of chips, cookies, muffins, crackers, and in the other luggage were water. They left a few flashlights in the luggage as well.
 
"how would we know if it's safe to eat?" Gayoon asked not excited about getting food from the men who made them end up on that island in the first place. 
 
"I'll eat it and if anything happen to me, don't eat it" Ailee told, she wasn't to sure herself but she's going to risk it. "wait! I'll do the honors" Yoseob self volunteer, he was hungry so he didn't really care. 
 
After eating everyone set there spot to sleep, although it was going to be hard to fall asleep on a deserted island but they didn't have a choice at the moment. Isn't a time or place to be picky about where they're sleeping. 
 
Ailee and Jihoon were the only two that didn't eat, she didn't have the appetite and he just didn't want to eat. 
 
Later that night, while everyone was fast asleep. 
 
Ailee Point of View
 
I woked up because I got hungry, so I grab myself a sandwich to eat. There were many more but I think it'd still be okay to eat for the next few days hopefully. After I got done eating the sandwich,  I heard someone stomach growling. Probably Yoseob or Dongwoon, they were one hungry fellas. I flash the flashlight around to find the person, bingo! I found the hungry man and it was Jihoon.
 
"aye, who's that? turn that off" he said in an angry tone, he couldn't see me haha. "sorry" I apologize and flash it somewhere else. "it's cool" he said and snatch it away from me, he wasn't sleeping to far from me like the opposite. 
 
We were head to head actually. "what are you doing up?" he shine the light at me this time, I covered the light with my hand. "I got hungry, why are you?" I questioned back. "not comfortable" he lied, I can read lier on your forehead boy! "are you sure? koz I heard someone stomach growling" I chuckles. "yeah I'm sure" he sounded a little angry, he must felt embarrass. 
 
I was getting tired, I grab a sandwich from the luggage. "here" I snatch my flashlight back from him and place the sandwichin his hand. "I told you it wasn't me" he tried giving it back but I wouldn't take it. "look if you don't eat, your stomach is gonna growl all damn night and I won't be able to sleep" I told with an attitude. 
 
I flash the light on him to watch him eat it. "damn girl, you don't have to watch me eat" he said making faces at me, I just stick out my tongue out him even though he couldn't see me. "whatever" is all I said and pass him a water bottle before getting into position to sleep. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
First chapter up, note this fanfic isn't going to be a long one. Also none of these characters are like this in real life, so hope I didn't offend anyone in any way. Thank you for taking your time reading. ^-^