The Way Idols Break Up

First Love or Enemy? {HIATUS}

Hello sorry if I haven't uploaded yet I was busy with school and I didn't know what to write in this fanfic but now I do. Hope you like it! This chapter is when Taemin and Sulli will be working together and they are singing the way i dols break up, if you have 't heard it (I doubt you haven't) search it on youtube "Heechul ft. Sulli - The Way Idols Break Up - I know it was Heechul that is singing it but lets just pretend that it is Taemin ok.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.O.V:

F(x) and SHINee was waiting for Sulli and Taemin at the bus stop because they said they will meet up in there, suddenly they saw Taemin in a black limousine and he got off.

Taemin: Hi, hyungs, noonas  is Sulli here yet?

He looked around and found she isn't there yet.

Jonghyun: No she is not here yet, why can't wait to see her?

He was teasing Taemin as always.

Minho: hahahah you was so happy last night that you got to pair up with her, you even told me!

Taemin: Hyung, w-well you was screaming in my ear last night as well because you are happy to be paired up with Krystal.

Minho and Krystal blushed, everyone saw that and they all laugh suddenly two limousine came ove to the bus stop.

Luna: Is that Sulli? 

Onew: But who is the other one?

The black limousine in front of the one behind it was full with man in black suits, there was about ten of them one opened one of the door at the car in the back and Sulli came out with her bag, nice uniform and silky and wavy hair.

F(x): Sulli! Annyeong!

Sulli: Annyeong unnies! Annyeong Krystal!

SHINee: Annyeong Ssul!

Sulli: oh annyeong oppa and Taemin!

Taemin: why do you call them oppa and not me?

Sulli heard him but she just went to her members and started to talk to them, Taemin was dumdfounded and his hyungs where laughing very hard because Sulli ignored Taemin and all SHINee knows Taemin has a thing for Sulli.

Taemin: Hyungs stop laughing you're embarrassing me!

Key: i'm sorry it's just too funny to watch.

Minho: yh sorry my little taemin.

Jonghyun: Taemin why don't you tell her that you like her?

Onew: yh tell her Taemin or she will never know!

Taemin: I can't i'm scared

Onew: What are you scared of it's just telling her how you feel.

Taemin: i know but I don't really know if i like her and i would tell her right away that i like her

Minho: so why don't you tell her? 

Taemin: I-I'm scared of what she will reply to me because I don't want to be heartbroken when it's my first time to be in love

Key: ok we understand but you have to tell her or someone might get her you know

Jonghyun: tell her sooner or later, she is pretty some boys might be eyeing her 

Onew: stop teasing our Taemin

Minho: yah stop it don't discourage Taemin or I will kill you!

Hahhahahaha all of them laughed and the bus came to pick them up

------------------------------------------

In the bus: 

Everyone sat in rows of twos or threes, Sulli sat with Krystal and Taemin she was in the middle an awkward silence was in the air as they didn't know what to say.

Krystal: So Sulli what took you long to arrive in the bus stop?

Krystal who broke the awkward silence and Sulli replied to her, Taemin was just listening to their conversation.

Sulli: Umm i was busy doing something in the morning.

Krystal: What's all with the bodygaurds?

Sulli:...... It's nothing they are always there and i'm used to it.

Sulli who said it hesitatingly, Krystal thought something was weird and Taemin thought as well.

Taemin: Sulli-shi why don't we be friends and work hard for our performance ok?

Sulli: umm fine, when are we gonna practice?

Taemin: tonight come to my house and we will practice

Sulli: ok i will go there but i have something to do after school so i will come abit late.

Taemin: ok

They arrived at school and everyone went to their classes, Sulli and Krystal went together and Taemin following them. Sulli put on these dorky glasses.

Taemin: why are you wearing those glasses when you don't need it.

Sulli: You saw how those boys looked at me when I first came here

Krystal: don't worry about them they are just ets take those off you look really pretty and cute when you take them off!

Sulli: fine I will

They went inside the classroom and as always boys looked at Sulli, Taemin knows that Sulli is uncomfortable and he was angry with the boys. Class hadfinished  and since it was only a half day today they went home early except from Sulli, Sulli went inside her limousine and started going to the opposite road  to where her house is Taemin who saw this quickly followed her and found that he was in this studio thing. Taemin went inside and asked the staff to find Sulli, they said she was in her dressing room.

Taemin: thank you

Staff: I will accompany you ok 

Taemin goes to Sulli's dressing room.

Sulli: Taemin!

Taemin: huh who are you?

Taemin didn't recognize Sulli as she was wearing make up and her hairstyle changed.

Sulli: Taemin it's me Sulli!

Taemin: Is that really you? You look different!

Sulli: Did you follow me? and now you found out my secret

Taemin: is this your job?

Sulli: yes but you have to keep it a secret, the school knows but not everyone so it was fine but I don't wan't people coming to me because i'm a model and i'm rich

Taemin: don't worry I won't tell anyone if you call me oppa!

Sulli: do i have to?.... FINE

Taemin: What type of thing are you modeling for?

Sulli: You will find out, i have to go you can watch if you want

Taemin: ok

Sulli finished her photoshoot and Taemin was amazed especially at the last because she had to wear this too revealing clothes and it was a 6 yeard old girl that is wearing it.

Taemin: Sulli is it ok for you to wear those clothes?

Sulli: it is quite uncorfortable but i have to do it 

Taemin: since you finished lets go and practice our performance 

Sulli: let me just get change ok

Sulli changes she could'nt find her clothes and she coudn't wear the one she was wearing, she asked some of the staff they got her some spare clothes. Sulli got changed and went outside to Taemin.

Taemin: Sulli....

Sulli: what?

Taemin: what is with your clothes?

Sulli: I could'nt find my normal ones so i had to borrow some spare clothes and this is what i got.

Taemin: But that is too revealing your body is showing and i don't anyone to look at you in a ert way!

Sulli looked at what she was wearing which was a top that shower her belly and some really short shorts.

Sulli: it's ok lets go to your house and practice we don't have much time left.

They got to Taemin's house and they went to his room

Sulli: so what should we do?

Taemin: I thought about it and the dance and the title 

Sulli: so what is it? 

Taemin: The Way Idols Break Up

Sulli: that's good let's make the lyrics and the tune

They spend the night working hard to make it a success.

------------------------------------------------

Hehehehe soz if i have some mistakes 

plz comment 

next chap will be when they make up the dance ok!

Thx for reading this people.