New school, New student.

First Love or Enemy? {HIATUS}

It was a sunny day this morning, birds chirping outside from the window, sun had showed up in a little boy's room.

Maid 1: Sir Taemin please wake up or you will be late for school and it will be your first day back from the holidays so you don't want to be late.

Taemin: ughh i want to sleep more give me five more minutes ok.

Maid 2: Your mum told us to wake you up early because she wants to have breakfast with you before she goes to work.

Taemin: ok fine fine i will get up now.

Taemin got up and saw about ten maids with a rail of clothes picking out clothes for him to wear, any normal people will get suprise with this but he was used to it so it was a daily routine for him. One of the maid got out his school uniform and the others prepared the bath so he can take a shower.

Taemin got ready for school and went down to the dinning room, he sat next to his mum.

Teamin: Good morning mum, what time will you leave to work today?

T's mum: I will be taking you to the school and I will be back home late so you go eat dinner first and go to sleep early ok.

Taemin: Ok mum, mum where is dad?

T's mum: Your dad has already left for work becuase his assistant said he has a meeting with some company called the Choi Foundation.

Taemin: What is the Choi Foundation?

T's mum: It's a very well known company for its designer clothes, bags and makeup and the owner is a very famous actor, singer , dancer and model the same with his wife and they have a duaghter.

Taemin: Ohhh ok.

T's mum: That reminds me their daughter is transferring to your school, she is in the same grade as you and she came from America so she won't know much korean.

Taemin: ok mum we gotta go we will be late.

They finished their breakfast, they went out in their big limousine car and told the driver where they are heading to.

They arrived at the school.

T's mum: Bye Taemin do good in school ok.

Taemin just nodded he ran towards the school because he couldn't wait to see his friends again. While he was running he bumped into a girl and his friends was there.

Taemin: Umm sorry, are you alright?

The girl just nodded hiding her face to make no eye contact. 

Minho: Are you new? I haven't seen you in this school yet.

Minho asked the girl.

Sulli: umm yes bye.

The girl was running away from the five boys as she is very shy.

Key: Yess we have a new student. 

Taemin: I wonder what her name is and how she looks like.

The five boys was thinking very hard but heard the school bell ringing announcing them to go to there class. They arrived in time few minutes later the teacher came in.

From Teacher: Hi class welcome back from your holiday I have good news to all of you.

Everyone was whispering, curious as to what the news is.

Form Teacher: We have a new student,it's a girl and she came from America but she is korean.

All the boys were just woooing because it was a girl and the fact that she came from America.

Taemin: Don't tell me it's that girl that we bumped into earlier.

Onew: It's not we it's you and I think it is.

Key: Well that is so good at least we have a new girl.

Minho: Yeah that's right and Taemin will be able to know more about her.

Jonhyung: Does Taemin like the new girl?

Taemin: No I don't like her i'm just interested in her.

Form Teacher: Please come in new student and introduce your self.

Girl behind the classroom door: Ok. My name is Choi Jinri or Sulli it's my nickname, I came from the state and I hope we all get along well.

All the boys jaws dropped when they saw her eyesmile she has very fair skin and she was very pretty, even the girls was looking at her in envy.

Form Teacher: Ok so its finish you may sit next to that boy at the back called Lee Taemin.

Sulli: Ok thank you.

She went pass all the other students who was staring at her thinking she was an angel. She had reached her desk and look to turn who was sitting next to her. Sulli sat next to Taemin and Krystal, Taemin was in the left and Krystal was in the right. she turned to Krystal to greet her then to Taemin.

Sulli: Hello nice to meet you.

Krystal: Hello nice to meet you.

Sulli: Hello

Taemin: ....

Taemin did not say anything as he was shocked that the girl he was interested in was sitting right next to him. Sulli turned around to Krystal as she was thinking Taemin didn't like her.

Krystal: Don't worry about him.

Sulli: ok by the way who is he anyway? And what is your name again?

Krystal: My name is Jung Krystal. He is Lee Taemin, the most popular guy in school he is rich and smart he hasn't dated anyone because the fangirls wont let the girl be or he is still finding his first love and he is in a band called SHINee with other four members.

Sulli: Ohhh ok. You didn't need to tell me about his whole life.

Krystal: Sorry just thought you wanted to know as every girl falls in love with him except me and three other girls.

Sulli: ohh ok thanks for the information.

Form Teacher: Form has ended and since it's your first day back you have all the free time till home time.

Everyone cheered and ran out of the classroom door. Sulli didn't know where to go but Krystal was there.

Krystal: Hang out with us.

Krystal said as three other girls was standing beside her.

Sulli: Krystal who are they?

Krystal: They are our classmates and this is Amber the tomboy out of the group, Luna who is the carefree girl she loves to sing, Victoria who is like our mum and leader because she takes good care of us and im the maknae  which is youngest out of all of us.

Sulli: Leader? Maknae?

Krystal: ohh yh forgot to tell you we are in a band called F(x) even though we are only 8 or 9 years old we are very good and you can join us to if want to but you have to audition ok.

Sulli: I would love to join so what do I have to do?

Victoria: You have to show us your talent first.

Sulli was singing and dancing at the same time she didn't crack her voice nor did she have any mistakes on her dancing and she was very pretty and it was like there were no sweats comining out of her body.

Amber: That was good.

Krystal: Didn't know you could dance that well and sing at the same time.

All the members praised her for the wonderful performance she did.

Sulli: Thanks but it's really an easy thing to do.

All the members was shocked when they heard her say that.

Luna: You are amazing and you are totally in the group.

Sulli: Yay thanks.

Victoria: Ok we have practice tonight but we don't have a place to practice. Our band name is F(x).

Sulli: Why don't you come to my house my parents would love to meet my new best friends. That is a cool name.

Everyone was happy to hear the offer and told their parents they will be coming home late.

Brake finnished.

The girls was running as they where gonna be late, they didn't look in there way and bumped into five boys who was also running.

Everyone: Owww!!!

The boys was SHINee their rival in music but they are good friends.

Minho: Sorry F(x) we didn't see were we were going.

Krystal: It's ok oppa you didn't mean to.

Shinee had helped the F(x) memebers get up and walked together in the classroom.

Victoria: So are you practicing tonight?

Jonhyung: Yes we are but we don't have a place to go to.

Victoria: Sulli can they come with us to your house to practice.

Sulli: Ummm sure and by the way don't bring your instruments.

Onew: Thanks Sulli but why?

Sulli: Onew you will see.

Minho: Sulli you can call us oppa ok.

Sulli: Ok oppa.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it was too long the next chapter will be when they go to Sulli's house.

I might update again but I will see.

There really wasn't any TaeLli but soon in other chapters you will find more it's because they are still developing their feelings for each other and they are only young.