A Visit to the Choi Household!

First Love or Enemy? {HIATUS}

Visits Sulli's House.

SHINee and F(x) went to Sulli's house afterschool, they waited at the front gate of their school.

Krystal: Sulli how are we supposed to go to your house?

Sulli: Just wait let me just call my driver to come pick us up ok.

Everyone was confuse. They were thinking what she meant by that but Taemin was just standing too confuse because he knew what she meant. Sulli finnished talking to her driver.

Victoria: What do you mean call your driver?

Onew: Won't your mum pick you up?

Sulli: ummm no my mum is really busy with her work and my dad too so i just get my driver to pick me up. Ohh look he's here now lets go in.

Their faces turned to an O shape, they didn't know that Sulli is rich except from Teamin, they were paralyzed standing there like a pair of statue. Taemin went in after Sulli went in she was waiting for the others to get in.

Sulli: Hello are you going to come to my house or not?

Everyone turned back to reality and went inside the car. Sulli told the driver to drive them home. There was an awkward silence in the air.

Victoria: Sulli are you rich?

Sulli: Not really it's only my mum and dad.

Key: That's what rich kids say especially Taemin.

Sulli: Woah are you rich as well Taemin?

Sulli turned around to Taemin to hear his answer.

Taemin: Well yeah. I am the son of the Lee Corporation.

Jhunhyun: It is the biggest corporation in the business industry in Korea but there is another one called the Choi Foundation it is the best in the whole world.

Sulli: Ohhh I don't think that the Choi Foundation is that big.

Taemin: What do you mean?

Sulli: Well I just think it's great and all and people say it is great I just find it a workplace for me when I go there.

Onew and Victoria: What do you mean?

As Sulli was going to reply the driver said they were at the front gate nearly arriving at her house. Everyone looked outside except from Taemin and Sulli.

Minho: Is this your house? It's soo big.

Krystal: Do you really live here? Wow!.

Onew: What level of rich are you?

Key: Are you like Taemin that is super rich?

Jhunhyun: She could be because we are riding a limousine that is like Taemin but abit more bigger.

Luna: Wow! Look at all the flowers and the garden! Are we nearly there yet?

Amber: You got a basketball courtyard? Cool and there is about thousands of swimming pool and a beach. 

Victoria: Where are we going to practice?

Everyone put their heads back in the car as they nearly arrived at the house because Sulli's house is quite far away with all the gradens and stuff so it took a while. Taemin was quite suprised abit because her house is absolutely bigger than his but he wasn't jelous or anything.

Everyone: Woah you are super rich! What does your parent do?

Sulli was going to answer but was interrupted by the driver saying.

Driver: Miss Choi Sulli we have arrived at the mansion.

Sulli: Thank you.

Everyone went oit and found there face into an o shape before it was interesting watching their faces for Sulli and Taemin.

Sulli: Come on you guys we need to get in to practice.

Everyone: Ok we are coming.

There was lots of madis and bodyguards surrounding the gates, house and them. They were scared because there was about 12 bodyguards in black suit circled them while entering the mansion. The mansion was really big like nothing you can imagine. They entered the mansion and found there faces shocked with what they see in front of their eyes.

Victoria: What is this? There is soo many maids it's like you are a princess!

Kyrstal: She is more than a princess as to what I can see!

Key: Krystal is right.

Everyone: Is this a dream?

Sulli: hahahah. Of course not it's real, I would like you all to meet my parents follow me.

Maids greeted Sulli as they walked to where her parents is. One of the maids asked.

Maid: Miss Sulli where are you going?

Sulli: ohh I am just going to mum and dad I want them to greet my friends.

Maid: Miss Sulli you can go to your room first and we let your mum and dad know and get change first and the bath is ready for you.

Sulli: Thank you. Come on guys lest go to m room.

Everyone: Sulli stop we need to rest your house is too big.

Sulli: Opps sorry I will get some of my bodyguards to cary us to my room ok.

Everyone: Thank you Sulli.

Sulli called some guards over to pick them up to her room, they arrived and shocked to see Sulli's bedroom.

Sulli: Guys just look around while I will take a bath ok.

Everyone: ok

Everyone looked around her room, she had a really big balcony, a theatre room, a swimming pool and a jaccuzi. The girls went to a cupboard and found a dressing room a really big one full with bags, accessories, clothes and shoes. The boys followed the girls and shocked to see all the designer things and they found another room with the same things. It was like a home not a room because it was too big. Sulli got out from her bathroom and walked to the others.

Sulli: hi guys so what's up?

Luna: You look so cute in that dress.

Sulli was wearing a pink floral dress like a princess.

Sulli: Thank you Luna.

Krystal: Sulli your wardrobe is so big filled with really noce things that i always wanted.

Key: yeah that is right except that I don't wear those girly things.

Sulli: You're exaggerating too much it's only abit and if you like them ask me if you want to borrow some or keep because I get new clothes everyday.

Victoria: Really?

Sulli: Of course.

Everyone turned around to the door as someone was knocking on it.

Sulli: What is it?

Maid: Your parents are here to meet your friends.

Sulli: Great timing ok let them in. Thank you.

The maid opened the door and Sulli ran to her parents and hugged them and they hugged her back. Sulli went to the others and drag her parents to them.

Sulli: Guys these are my parents.

S's Parents: Hi kids nice to meet you we are Sulli's parents Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi.

Taemin: Hello my name is Lee Taemin, I have heard about you two my mum said you had a meeting with my dad this morning.

S's Dad: You must be the Lee's sone Lee Taemin nice to meet you.

Sulli: Dad you know them? Taemin you know us?

Everyone: Umm excuse us but we are still here.

Sulli: Sorry. Mum Dad these are my friends Krystal, Luna, Amber, Victoria, You already met Taemin, Minho, Key, Junhyung and Onew.

Everyone: Hello Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi.

Sulli: Great news mum dad i'm in a band with Krystal, Luna , Amber and Victoria called F(x). Taemin, Minho, Key, Junhyung and Onew are also in a band called SHINee they are awsome like F(x).

S's Parents: That's great you always dreamed of becoming a singer.

Sulli: Mum we are going to practice and what room should I use?

S's Parents: Use your's darling and we need to go now ok bue honey.

Sulli: Thx mum dad bye have a good time!

Sulli's mum and dad went off to work.

Victoria: Are they really your parents Ssul?

Sulli: Is Ssul my nickname now? Of course they are my parents.

Krystal: Yes it's your new nickname ok and your parents are soo cool. Your mum and dad are the famous or legendary actor, singer, dancer and model and to add it up they or you own the most famous Choi Foundation.

Sulli: You only knew that now?

Everyone: umm yes.

Onew: Ssul by the way where are we going to practice?

Sulli: Oh yh follow me.

Sulli went to a room that no one knew because it was a hidden room only her and parents onow about it. They walked in and saw andance studio and everything to record songs, there lots of instruments and all are fully new and advanced tech. They were surprise now they knew why she asked them not to bring instruments.

Key: Wow you got all the new instruments. They are even from foreign countries. 

Minho: No wonder why you asked us not to bring our instruments.

Sulli: That's right oppa. Should we start now?

Everyone: Yes we should now.

Victoria: I have a suggestion why don't we collaborate be in pairs and sing with your pair ok.

Amber: That sounds interesting if we are in pairs then I will be with Key.

Key: Of course we are Amber, we are partners for life.

Minho: Krystal wanna pair up with me?

Krystal: Sure Minho.

Luna: Onew wanna be my pair?

Onew: Of course it will be fun to be paired up with you.

Jhunhyun: Yo Vic we will be paired up ok.

Victoria: Of course Jhun.

Everyone was already paired up except from Taemin and Sulli well they had to pair up with each other anyway.

Taemin: I guess we have to be paired up together.

Sulli: Yeh i guess it's ok, I will like to know more about you.

Taemin: Sure. Guys it's picked now that everyone will need to choose or make a song and dance they want to do ok.

Everyone: Ok let's start now!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't upload for a long time because I was busy with school and tried to think up a story to add a chapter so yh here it is hope you like it!

Next chapter will be more TaeLli moments it's because it's when they worked together, make a song and dance together.

Please comment and subscribe!

Sorry if my grammar is incorrect!