Chapter 1

Love Triangle

 

“Fabulous!” Donghae shouted as he took the last snap of picture of Dara. He grinned in satisfaction seeing the pictures in his camera those came out very clear and beautiful. Of course, the model was undescribable. Dara was beautiful, photogenic, easy to be directed too. She was simply a perfect partner for Donghae, in work.

The girl laughed and stepped towards her photographer to sneak a peak of her pictures. “Do they come out nicely?”

“Are you kidding me? They are fantastic,” Donghae retorted. He tilted his head to the side to stare at Dara’s flawless face with an adoring smile.

“You are always so cheesy, Mr. Photographer,” Dara huffed as she ruffled her hair.

The photoshoot for today was done after so many hours it had been. The crews, and also the model and her photographer were dead tired. But then it meant day off tomorrow.

“Where are you going after this?” Donghae asked his model, tailing her to her changing room and stopping his track when they arrived in front of the door.

Dara turned his body to look at Donghae and she couldn’t help to be dazzled by Donghae’s handsomeness for a while.

It always drawn in her mind, why such a handsome, fine man would be a photographer while he can be a model himself.

Donghae and Dara had been friends since two years ago, just the exact day Dara debuted herself as a model of the famous cosmetic brand in the town. And just like magic, they became so close in an instant. Maybe because their personalities fit each other. And Donghae, never, ever, felt bored when he was near the girl. She was like a sun who shone brightly, and warmly. It made people comfortable with her.

“I don’t know. You want to grab a coffee with me?” Dara asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

It was almost like a routine for them to grab coffees after the long hard and tiring day. After that they would walk randomly around the town, sometimes stopping at the park or near the river, while chatting animatedly.

“Sure,” Donghae replied, rubbing the back of his neck. “I need to go to the library after that. You want to come?”

The girl laughed. She moved to hit Donghae’s defined arm lightly. “You are such a geek you know?” she teased, twinkling her eyes as she gazed the guy’s face. “That’s a shame. Shouldn’t a guy like you be getting laid  instead of going to the library?”

Donghae scrunched his nose. It wasn’t like he was a . He had lost his ity since high school and after that he had had safe with his girlfriends, or in this case was his exes. He just never did it with random girls since he worshiped the ‘making love’ and not only ‘having ’. It might sound boring for a guy in this generation, but that was one of them million factors Dara loved about Donghae.

“Stop mocking me. Shouldn’t you do the same too?” He retorted, huffing harshly just to show he was pissed with her statement before. But Dara knew better than to acknowledge it was an anger, it was more like a sulk.

“I’m not gonna do it with random guys, Donghae,” she said, mimicking Donghae’s answer every time she about getting laid and stuffs.

“I bet,” Donghae said and flicked her forehead gently. “I’ll wait for you outside the building, okay? Take your time changing your clothes.”

And with that Donghae turned his body and walked away from his model, leaving the model stand there admiring the strong back of the man.

Dara gripped the end of her frilly pink skirt with one hand, as for the other one went to her chest, feeling the rapid heart-beat there caused by the only man she knew whose name was Lee Donghae.


Donghae breathed out softly, making the faint white smoke out from his mouth. Today was snowing again and it was freaking freezing. He tightened the scarf that circled around his neck and rubbed his hands together. Dara sure took her time.

The guy leaned his back against the wall while looking up to the dark sky. It was starry. Sure it was such a pity to spend such a beautiful night in the library which what he was going to do later after he got some caffeine with his model. But something about the library pulled him back there again and again. He wasn’t sure it was the ‘something’ he was talking about, or the ‘someone’.

Hwang Tiffany.

She was the librarian there. Just an ordinary, shy girl. She was the most nerve-racking helpless librarian Donghae could ever meet. But as time went by, and as the frequent time the guy visited the library, he started to find out Tiffany’s true self. She slowly opened herself to Donghae and he once walked her home.

She was sweet. Very sweet.

Donghae felt really calm every time he went to the library and just sat there reading some random books with Tiffany companion despite sometime they didn’t even say anything. The silence that once was so awkward, now had turned into a comfortable one.

And from then on, it had been a routine for Donghae to come visiting the library.

‘Maybe I should buy her coffee too since she is having her night shift today…’ The photographer thought. ‘But then again.. she doesn’t like bitter drinks. Maybe hot chocolate?’

“Hey!”

A cheerful voice startled Donghae and pulled him back to reality from his thought. He turned his head to look at the beautiful woman standing beside her with her long dark coat. His model, Sandara Park.

“Sorry! Did you wait long?” She asked, saying sorry but Donghae couldn’t catch the ‘sorry’ in the tone. He huffed, letting another white smoke out from his mouth.

“What do you think, princess?” He replied, “I’m freezing here.”

“Who asked you to wait here, anyway?” She laughed and circled her arm around Donghae’s in a casual way. “Let’s go. Today’s my treat, okay?”

“Bribing me with coffee I see.”

“You can’t reject it.”

Donghae chuckled and shook his head in defeat. Dara always had her way on him and he couldn’t complain at all.


A/N: Hi there babies *^* short chapter I know, but it's just like an introduction about their relationship :3 and by the way, Dara doesnt know yet that Donghae knows Tiffany.