My Bodyguard

Seohyun Oneshot Collection ♡♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On one fine day, Seohyun was in office for some discussions with some close colleagues, after the discussions ended, she was alone. Minho came startling her, "Seohyun!" 

Seohyun turned her head to Minho, "What are you doing here?"

Minho laughed a little, "Waiting for you, princess!"

Seohyun hit him on the shoulder, "Princess? What?!" she cracked up. Seohyun sat next to Minho on a sofa, "Are you free today?"

Minho nodded, "Yeah, my schedule is over. Why?"

"I have something to rant about! I need your help!" 

Minho pinched her cheeks, "Sure, I'd do anything for my princess!" 

Seohyun crossed her arms, "Stop calling me that, I'm not from a royal generation."

Minho let out a chuckle yet he brushed himself off the sofa and about to leave the room, "I'll be right back, buying drinks!"

Seohyun hummed, letting him go. She still has some works to be finished anyway. 

 

"What's the thing you've been wanting to tell me?" Minho sat on a couch, watching Seohyun who is so focused on the laptop. Seohyun went silent, not distracted by him and he asked it once again.

Seohyun looked at him, "Ah.." she grabbed her tomato juice and sat on the other couch besides Minho, continueing, "I received a confession from someone."

Minho almost choked, "What? Who?"

"Our juniors.."

"I knew it," Minho grunted.

Seohyun cackled, "How?"

"I heard they were talking about you be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter