Chapter 6

Did the dreams come true ??

-AT THE B2ST'S CONCERT-

The girls are on their way to the Tokyo Dome where the concert will be held. They were riding taxi from their apartment to the event.

"Girls, I couldn't believe that we've won!" Yoona said happily.

"Me too! I mean, the other group were really good too." Jiyeon interrupted.

"I've never thought we could win, you know, in this condition, we're just lucky!" Jieun said with a little smile.

"Omona~ Chingguya~ we're way too lucky! We did great!" Jinri squeled.

"You should not talk like that, we did our best and you were awesome girl! We are all awesome!" Hara cheered Jinri up.

"I'm so proud of you Jieun, even if you're in this condition, you still did you best." Yoona said proudly and they all laugh.

Suddenly, Jinri broke their laugh, "Omona chingguya~ I'm so touched that we've won~" Jinri said, overwhelmed.

"Yah!! It's not the time for tears, we are going to meet B2ST oppa, ok!" Jiyeon said strictly.

Jinri just nod and smile. Then, they continue laughing.

"Hey guys! We're almost here." Hara said.

"Wow~ look at those fans que-ing up!" Jieun pointed at the entrance.

"Wah~ That's a long que!" Jiyeon said, amazed.

"Well, they did this to meet B2ST?! No wonder the tickets were sold out for only 2 minutes. B2UTY, hwaiting!!" Jinri said.

"Ok girls, let's get off." Yoona said to them.

The get off the taxi and go through the fans. Wild fans I tell you. They were helped to get through the fans by one of the staff. Cause the have the pass that said, 'VIP Ticket/Pass'. It's kinda special since they've won the competitions. Thanks to the staff, they get to go through the fans easily. They were asked to wait at the waiting room.

"So, you girls are the winners right?" One of the staff asked them.

"Ne!! We mean, Yes!!"

"Please follow me this way, and there will be some VIP's sit in the front of the stage." The staff said to them, politely.

"And we could choose where ever we want to sit?" Jieun said eagerly.

The staff gigled and said, "Yes, Ofcourse! You may choose~"

"I want the front seat!" Yoona said loudly.

"I wanted the front seat too. I've already 'dibs' it."Jiyeon said, and stuck her tongue out to Yoona.

"Me too!" Jinri raised her arm.

"Girls, there's plenty of seats in front." Hara said, annoyed.

"We are all going to sit in front then. Yay!" Jinri said, showing her aegyo.

When the concert was about to start, Jieun suddenly feels like going to the toilet.

*Urrggh.. Why did I drank a lot of milk earlier. Now I have to go. Hmmm.. who would accompany me to the toilet? (Took a glance at Yoona, who were sitting comfortably) Ahh! Yoona unnie can accompany me, she couldn't even resist anyone*  Jieun thought.

"Yoona unnie~ accompany me to the toilet please~" Jieun asked.

"But, The concert was about to start." Yoona said.

"PleasePleasePlease~" Jieun even showed her aegyo.

"Hmm... Arasso! But, not too long okay?"

Jieun answered with a smile.

They were on their way to the toilet. They were rushing cause the concert was about to start and they don't want to miss the opening. The opening of a concert was always the coolest one. As they were looking for the restroom, suddenly they bumped into someone and he fell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, who is 'he'. Keep on reading the story to find out who it is. The story will be updated sometime in the future. Hehehe.. Sorry guys, I actually have two accounts, and at the other account, I've made a story too. So, it's hard to write two stories at the same time. Plus the storyline is completely different. I'm sorry it took so long to update this story :(