Chapter 5

Did the dreams come true ??

-THE COMPETITION DAY-

Jieun was discharged from the hospital a day before the competition.

"Are you sure you can dance, Jieun?" Hara asked concernly. Taking a deep breath, Jieun said, "I can do this! HWAITING!" 

"Omona~ Chinguya~ Are you sure?" Jinri asked. jieun just nod slowly.

"Next up, is THE FABULOUS FIVE!!" the MC said followed by the crowds clapping and screaming.

"This is it! No more mistakes! It's now or never! For B2ST oppa!" Jiyeon said determined.

"1, 2, 3, HWAITING!" they did their cheers.

-ON STAGE-

All five of them were super duper nervous. Hara gave the signal are now in their positions. Jieun's choreography is simple so she doesn't have to move a lot. While they were performing, the most nervous girl was Jiyeon.She afraid that Jieun might get hurt anywhere. The judges faces look tense and that what makes Jinri afraid.

-BACKSTAGE-

-AFTER THEIR PERFORMANCE-

Waiting for the results, the girls were damn nervous.

Hara's hand was shaking, Yoona keep on sweating, Jiyeon was biting her fingernails, Jinri was walking here and there, and Jieun's leg was shaking as they watched all of the contestant's performance.

"Omona~ They were so good. Eottokhae?" Jinri said, worried.

"Don't worry, let's be, urmm, confident? I-I mean confident!" Hara said unsure.

Soon, the MC called all the contestants to get up on the stage. The contestants stand straight with their teams. The first judge said, 

"In order to win this V.I.P ticketsfor the B2ST's concert,you have to win this competition. Compete with the others with no mercy."

"We have the tickets in my hand." the second judge said.

"All of your performance were great, but only ONE dance that caught our eyes." the third judge emphasize the word 'one' to make it more clearly. That mens there is no runner-up or third winner. And that makes all the contestants starts shaking.

"And sothe winner is??" The MC asked the judges.

The judges makes eye contact and opened the winner's name.

"The WINNER IS....."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"THE WINNER IS...." the judges said in the same time.

All of the contestants start praying in their heart.

"THE FABULOUS FIVE!!!"

All five of the girls starts shouting and screaming in disbelieve.

"Omona! Chinguya!"

They all made a group hug. And they all cried in joy~ They were asked to go next to where the judges stand.

"You guys are great, you totally deserves the first place and now, the tickets belongs to you!" the MC congratulate them.

"Arigato-kozaimas!"

"Omona~"

"Aah~ Arigato-kozaimas!"

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chappie guys. I'm just so tired. Please forgive me~ Thanks.. Will update soon ^^