Chapter 3

Did the dreams come true ??

-At the hospital-

Jiyeon sat on the bed beside jieun, she was crying and sobbing continuously. Jiyeon hugged jieun and leaned her chin on jieun's shoulder while the others try to comfort her. "Jiyeon-ah~ stop crying" Hara was trying to comfort her while jinri was brushing her  soft hair.

----------------------

Yoona's POV

I've just arrived to the hospital and immediately rushed to the elevator and pressed the 2nd button. *Oh my gosh, I'm late...Why do I have to do all the chores at home?!?!* I thought frustruatedly. Once the elevator's door was opened, I ran and wandered my eyes to search the ward, "Ouch" I fell down with my sling bag and books were scattered on the floor. The guy who bumped on me earlier helped me pick all the books,  I stared at the guy and thought to myself *Hmm~ strange, Why didn't he say sorry to me? -pfft- whatever..*..I took all the books from his hand "Sorry~ and also Thanks". I continued running and said to myself "What a weirdo man, why did he wore a mask and a cap? Is it a trend now?" 

The guy's POV

I beamed to myself after she apologized and thanked me. I thought she was very beautiful...and cute. I was about to talk to her but she just went away, I think she was in a rush beacause she was running here and there wandering her eyes. "-Krring Krriiing-" My phone's ringing, It was hyung so I picked up the phone,

"Yes hyung?"

"Yah! Where are you now?"

"I'm at the hospital"

"Why? Are you injured?"

"Of course not.."

"Then whyyyy?!?!?!"

"Wait til I get home, Bye~"

"Y-y-yaah-"

I just switched off the phone and hurried to my car.

------------------------------

The door opened and yoona was there panting, "Sorry girls I'm late". She threw herself to the sofa and saw Jiyeon was sobbing on Jieun's shoulder. "Crying?Again?" yoona said with her smiling face.

"Unnie, you've been crying for 3 days. I'm the sick person so I'm the one who's in pain not you~" Jieun hugged her to calm her down and rolled her eyes, smiling. "But still! You're my bestfriend" Jiyeon wipe her tears while Jinri brushed her hair saying her favourite phrase, "Omona, Chinguya~".

"Unnie, did you bring my books?" Jieun looked at Yoona who is still leaning on the couch.

"Oh yeah..here's your books, Sorry it's a bit dirty, I bumped onto a WEIRD GUY just now." Yoona handed the book to her.

Jieun took the book from yoona's hand "Care to share your story?"

Yoona sighed heavily and slapped her forehead, " I have to do all the chores at my house- " She was interrupted by the knocking sound the door.

The doctor came with a nurse behind him, "Good morning! I have to check the progress of her ankle. Will you please leave us for a while?" he asked politely.

"NO!" Jiyeon stand up blocking the doctor paths immediately.

"YAH! Jiyeon let's leave them for a while, the doctor just wanted to check her ankle." Hara dragged her away and apologised to the doctor. 

Jiyeon gave the doctor a death glare, "If something's wrong happen with my Jieun, you'll end up going to my hell" She pointed the doctor before she leaves. The doctor and the nurse watched her and gulped their saliva hardly.

Yoona chuckled seing their expressions, "Yah jiyeon, stop the nonsense, you're scaring them already. Don't worry, Jieun will be alright" She 'tsk' her.

 

-Beast room, Tokyo Dome hotel-

They were at Japan earlier from the concert because they wanted to practice and relaxed a bit. While they were busy playing laptops and chattering, junhyung looked around the room, "Hey guys! where's gikwang?"

Out of sudden, "Hyung~" gikwang dragged Doojoon into his room and hugged him tightly, much to Doojoon's surprise. "YAH! What's up with you?" Doojoon asked pushing gikwang away from him.

"Hyung~ I am so happy! I just met this girl! she's so pretty, kind beautiful, how should I describe this!, Ahh!! She's PERFECT" Gikwang said without taking a single breath.

"Hey hey hey! Calm down buddy~" Doojoon patted his back.

Yoseob suddenly opened the door and dragged them both. Yup! this guy is cute but he's quite strong!.

"Tell me! what are you guys talking about?"

"Yeah! Tell us! Tell us!"

"From the top-"

"To the very bottom"

"What? tell you what?!" gikwang asked with his eyes wide open.

"THE STORY!!!" All of them chorused together loudly except for doojoon.

Then, Gikwanng starts to tell them the story..From the top~."I met this girl...-bla bla bla bla-" Then all of them started to tease gikwang,

"Gikwang hyung fell in love" 

"With a girl!"

"Omo! uri maknae!" 

"Gikwang and yeppeun yeoja sitting on the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Mwahhss~"

"Yah! stop it!" Gikwang was blushing like a fresh red tomato.

 

-Back to the hospital, after a few minutes-

The doctor came out of her room, "Is everything ok?" Hara asked him worriedly. "You better tell me what happend to her" Jiyeon didn't stop staring at him. Then the doctor starts to talk "Umm~ miss Jieun didn't have anything's bad on her ankle.". Everyone was relieved by his words. "- But I advice you girls to take care of her and not to make her walk so much, beacause if she do some things like SKIPPING or maybe RUNNING..she might break her leg for real and lose it...forever" 

Everyone gasped, "Is d-d-dancing included? Jiyeon stuttered.

"It's hard to say but, I have to say..yes. But if it is simple dance and didn't have many movements on the leg, I think she can do it then" 

Tears were falling from hara's eyes, "It's all my fault!" 

"Omona~Chinguya~, It's not your fault" Jinri embraced her and cried on her shoulder too.

"But if I didn't tell you about the contest, She-" hara was silent for a moment "-her condition wouldn't be like this".

Jiyeon sniffed, "It's not your fault, It's our fault"

"OK! Let's stop this drama, Jieun is waiting inside." Yoona changed their mood, everyone giggles and wipe their tears before they came in.

"Gwenchanyo?" Jinri sat beside her. Jieun just nodded and gave her a fake smile, trying hard to not let out a single drop of tears from her eyes

Hara approached her, "-sniff- Let's just -sniff- withdraw ourselves from the contest". 

"No! you should just continue without me"

"We won't do it without you" Jiyeon said confidently.

"Yeah if you're not going, we're not going either" Jinri added.

Yoona hit the table with her palm " If you want us to participate, you should come with us!"

"But how? In this condition?"

 

 

Yoona just smirked " We can modify the cheoreography, It's not that hard isn't it?"

"Good idea! Bravo Bravo!" Hara clapped her hands and winked.

"So? Are we in?" Jiyeon held out her hand.

"We have to.." hara said.

"But can I see you practice the dance?" Jieun asked desperately. 

"Ok! We'll just practice in this room." Jinri suggested. "What do you think? Is it ok?" All eyes were on yoona.

"Hmmm.. Of course, it's just a simple yet unique choreography."

"Yeay!!" All of them including Jieun were very excited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys~ I just finished my exams T_T.. I'm very very sorry. So I make this long chapter for all af you. I hope you enjoyed it :)

And don't forget to comment and subscribe.. hehehehe :D