Chapter: 1

Did the dreams come true ??

 

2005

There were a business company in Japan owned by 5 korean man. They had to live in Japan due to their work. They brought along their family. Each one of them had a daughter. So their daughter were close friend since then.

-In Japan, 2012-

-Genki Japanesse highschool-

“Aaaa!” Jiyeon squealed and jumped excitedly looking at the phonescreen. Jieun suddenly appears from her back, “do you hear it?” she whispered in her ear.

“Omona! You scared me”    

“hihihihi, mian[sorry]. You’re talking about beast right?” Jieun asked innocently. When they’re about  to continue their conversation, suddenly someone rushed to them “Guys guys, do you hear that beast is going to make a live concert in Tokyo dome?” Yoona took a deep breath after taking her long speech.

“Unnie, talk slowly” Jieun  tap her shoulder.

“Of course we do, we’re going to attend the concert together, right?” Jiyeon showed her puppy eyes. Just then, hara entered the school entrance with jinri ,from there they could see yoona, jiyeon and jieun and their voices was heard from afar.

“What are they talking about?” hara turned her head and saw that jinri ran to them already.

*hmph, these kids are so childish* she thought to herself and decided to join them.

“Annyeong hara unnie!” the four of them greeted her warmly.

“Nae, annyeong. What are you talking about earlier?”

“We’re talking about  Beast” jinri interrupted.

“But the ticket is too expensinve, we can’t afford it,” Jieun said sadly

“Ouh”

“I wish I could see them once”

“We have to be independent girls by not using our parents money”

“Urgh” 

“Don’t worry donsaeng-ah, I’ve heard that there’s a contest for winning 10 free tickets to attend beast performance” hara said it happily.

“Jinjja?”

“We have to participate it”

“what kind of contest it is?”

“But how?”. Many questions were given to her by them. Then she took out a newspaper  from her bag and showed it to them.

“Newspaper? Unnie, Seriously?” They said it at the same time with the vacant reaction on their faces.

Hara gritted her teeth “Darlings~ The application form is in this newspapers” She poke at the newspaper continuously. She ’tsk’ them and shook her head ,then she continued “It’s dancing and singing contest, It said that we can use any song from beast.”

“Aaah~”

“That’s why we love you unnie”

“Thank you”

“you’re our saviours”

Hara just rolled her eyes and sticked out her tongue. "That's what Unnie's supposed to do"

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. DON'T BE A SILENT READER