Chapter 1

I Love You Till My Last Breath

Hello my readers! :D sorry for not update the story. i've been facing many problems T_T hope you understand. 

btw, here's the first chapter guys :) hope you enjoy this chapter :D


Author's P.O.V

"Sunny dear! Wake up!" Mrs. Lee shooks Sunny's body. "5 minutes please.." she said with her eyes still closed then move to the other side. "Aishh this kid. Soonkyu-ah~ wake up now! It's already 6.30 in the morning. You'll going to be late at school." her mom said then left the room. Sunny open her eyes and look at the clock beside her bed. Her eyes widened. Shoot! She quickly got up from the bed then grab her towel and went into the bathroom for a quick shower. After taking a shower, she prepared herself and run to downstairs. She went to the kitchen and sat beside her brother. "Late again, Soonkyu-ah?" Suho asked her while putting some jam on the bread and gave it to her. Sunny take and eat it. Sunny didn't answer him and just smiled sheepishly at him. "Our Soonkyu still haven't change. Still the same." Mr. Lee said and pat her head. Suho shooked his head. And eat his food Sunny got up from the chair while drink her milk then grab her bag. She kissed his father and mother's cheeks. "I'm going now. Annyeong!" she yelled from the front door as she put on her shoes. Then she waves her hand to them.

 

Sunny's P.O.V

I looked at my watch and ran as fast as I could. "Ahhhh~ why I always late?" I fixed my books that were almost fell off from my grasp when suddenly I bumped into someone. Both of us fell on the ground but I quickly stood up and grab my books that were on the ground. I looked at the person whom I bumped to and gasp. "Yoona?" I asked shocked and she looked up. "Sunny? Omo you're late too?" she got up and dusted her knees. "Aishh we don't have a time to talk here! Palli, we'll be late to school!" I said and grab her hand then we start to run.

 

We held our knees and took a deep breath as we reached in front of the school gate. "Thank goodness the gate is still open.." I said as I breath heavily. Yoona nodded. "Come on, let's go inside now" she said and we went in the school. "Yahh! What are you doing standing at the middle when I ran in such a full of speed?" "I was looking for my English notebook and thank god I brought it. I thought I didn't bring it so I checked it inside my beg. Hehe" she sheepishly said and made a V sign. I just shook my head and we headed to our class. As we entered the class, the boys started whistling because The Goddess Yoong is coming. Lol. She just smiled and bowed at them. She doesn't have any interest in boys tho. No, she's not lesbian. She is just a normal girl who doesn't want to have a boyfriend yet.

 

We sat on our chair and start chattering some stuff. "Yoona-ah, I always wondering, why you don't want to have a boyfriend?" I ask her and she raised her left brow. Then shrugged. "Mollayo.." she said and lean against the wall beside her then look outside the window. I frowned. I put my head on the desk and sigh. "I'm so tired..and sleepy.." I said and slowly my eyes were closed. "Yahh! Wake up you lazy !!" I quickly straigthten my body because of shocked when Yoona hit my table. I put my hands on my chest. "Yahh!!" I shouted and she just giggled. "Sunny-ah, you asked me why I don't want to have a boyfriend just now, right? Now, let me ask you. Why YOU don't have a boyfriend yet? There are many boys wanted you to be their girlfriend." she ask with her arms crossed on her chest. "Well, it's not like..I don't want to have a boyfriend. You know...that..." I said and look away, blushing. "Wae? You like Luhan oppa?" I just kept silent. "So...you want him to be your boyfriend huh?" she said and smirk. "A-aniya!!" I defend myself. "Liar~ You are blushing. Probably you like him and wants him to be your boyfriend, right right right" she kept teasing me. I glare at her and she just stucked her tounge out. What Yoona told me just now are right. I like Luhan. No, scratch that!! I love him! To tell you the truth, Luhan and I are dating secretly for about 3 months. But Yoona didn't know about that because I'm not ready to tell her yet. Luhan said he'll tell Yoona by himself about us, one day before her birthday. I kinda feels bad to her. Because I didn't tell her the truth. She's my best friend since we were a kid and I never do that to her. I glance at her and sigh. "Why are you sighing? Have a problem? Mind share to me?" she ask me. I shook my head and smile at her. "No. I'm just tired today" I said. Then the teacher come in and the class start like usual.

 

Author's P.O.V

Time passed by and the class has ended. Sunny stretch her arms out then stood up from her chair. She grab her book and put it on her bag. "Sunny, want to take a ride? Oppa will fetch us." Yoona said while putting her book inside her bag. "Ohh, I would love to." she said. "Really? Cool. Come on. He probably waiting for us right now". she smile widely and grab her hand then they went out from the class and headed to the school's gate. As they arrived infront of the school's gate, Sunny saw Luhan leans on his car smiling at them. "Oppa~ can you send Sunny to her home after you send me?" Yoona ask and look at Sunny, smiling. "Sure." he said and open the door for Sunny. He smile at Sunny and she smiled back to him. "Thank you" she said and went inside the car. Yoona who saw the scene, smiles widely. 'I knew it.' She thought. Then she got in the car with a smile on her face.


so, how was it? sorry if this chapter is kinda boring. i promise i will do my best on the next chapter T_T

and for those who subsribing my story, thank you ^^ comments are loved :3