New Roommate

BBC collection

Kay this is Redfox130, writing a follow up to Minkyy's Brothers which is awesome. We are focusing more on plot for right now, because as she said this AU does actually have a plot that we worked out. Refer to timeline. Sorry it took a while for those who were waiting and I hope you don't mind the style changes. We really enjoy this AU so hope you do too. 

 

            “Minhyuk! Minhyuk! Minhyuk!” A cute reddish amber haired boy slams his fists against the cold steel of the apartment door. His cheeks are a little flushed and his eyes have the slightest bit of red, but he tries to force himself to smile as he momentarily stops his assault on the door. It doesn’t make sense...but nothing seems to makes sense anymore. The boy drops his bag and slumps down with his back against the door. “I guess I’ll just wait here till he gets back.” Yukwon bites his lip as he stares out at the greying sky as clouds start to roll in. “It’s going to rain tonight.” He covers his face with his hands and takes a deep breath, willing himself not to cry...again. He doesn’t want Minhyuk to worry...or Jaehyo to see him cry. But it hurts...he reopened one of his wounds when he ran here.

            Suddenly the door swings open and he falls unceremoniously back into the apartment. Jarring him back into reality. He stares up expectantly only to see a slightly annoyed and tired Jaehyo staring down at him. After a second the pretty boy turns around and recedes into the apartment. Yelling up the stairs “Minhyuk, get your out of the shower and come look what the cat dragged in.”

            “Shut up Jaeho.” Minhyuk says as he makes his way down the stairs, with a towel around his shoulders. Yukwon’s face visibly lights up when he sees his friend and he rolls over to get to his feet. “Kwonie?” He runs to his kitty and helps him to his feet, noticing the severity of his injuries his worried eyebrows deepen. “You look horrible.” Minhyuk runs a thumb across his friend’s bruised face.

            “That’s not important.” Yukwon averts his gaze, he doesn’t want to talk about it...or even think about it. The wounds are still too fresh and he doesn’t want to drag them into his and his brother’s problems. He’d die if Minhyuk got hurt...or worse because of him. But he trusts him more than anyone else in the world right now...after what happened with Yushin... he doesn’t know what to do anymore. It feels like the world is crashing down around him, but he forces a smile to try to cheer himself up.  

            Minhyuk gives him a slightly concerned look, while Jaehyo says, “What are you doing here? It’s like 10.” Minhyuk shoots him a dirty look and turns back to his kitty.

            “Back off Jaeho.” He says in a low voice.

            “I came to tell you some good news. I’m going to be living with you now.” He tries to sound excited, but feels a little self-conscious.

            “Really?” Jaehyo doesn’t even try to hide his surprise. “We barely have enough room with the two of us.”

            “Well if you have a problem with space, Yukwon can take your place.” Minhyuk says jokingly, but with a biting undertone. Jaehyo laughs, slightly uncomfortably. “But kitty, what happened to you?” He ruffles his hair affectionately, then letting his hand linger on the back of his neck. “Rather. Who did this to you?” As Minhyuk’s overprotective nature kicks in.

            “He probably bit off more than he can chew.”

            “I said back off Jaehyo.” Minhyuk says in a dark voice. Wrapping an arm protectively around his dongseng’s shoulders, with his dark eyes only reinforcing the point. Jaehyo is a little taken aback, they’ve fought over little things before but Minhyuk’s never really gotten mad at him...till now.  And of course it’s over the kid who somehow weaseled his way into their lives...any dislike he had towards Yukwon has doubled tonight.

            “Fine. I can tell where I’m not needed.” He says, trying to hide the hurt in his voice with iness. Grabbing his coat he heads for the door, he’s off to his favorite ramen shop to get some good food to lighten is mood. Maybe blow off some steam beating up the punks who hang around there and cause trouble for the owners, who he has started to grow close to.

            Leading Yukwon over to the couch he makes him sit down. “Kitty,” He starts.

            “De?” He tilts his head to the side with an innocent smile.

            “Damn it, stop smiling.” He says frustrated, startling his friend.  Softening his tone he says, “You don’t need to force a smile. I can tell it’s fake.” He runs his hand through Yukwon’s hair. “It’s okay to be upset. Tell me what happened, I can try to help.” Yukwon stares at his friend...but he can’t tell him. What would he do? How would he react? He can’t tell him his brother killed those people! No matter how mad or disappointed in him he is he couldn’t betray him like that....but...but he killed them. What is he supposed to do about that? Before he can do anything about it, tears start to roll down his cheeks. “Aw..no...kitty.” he hugs him. "What's wrong?"

            “My brother..”
            “Yushin?”
            “Yeah. You know...that ramyun shop that we always go to?” He starts trembling.

            “Course. Kyung’s place?”
            “My...brother...” he grips Minhyuk’s shoulders. “He killed them.”

            “What?!”

 

On the other side of town a shot rings out and a man falls dead in a gutter. 

 

Sorry it's kinda short. working on it