Bbomb's aparmtent

BBC collection

In Bbomb’s apartment

(probably after JAehyo likes kisses)

 

            “Jaehyo, I’m back. You finished the dishes right?” The apartment door swings open and Minhyuk walks in, still slightly glistening with sweat, with a cute slightly shorter boy with reddish ruffled hair following him in. Jaehyo turns with an annoyed look on his face.

            “What? No how was your day? It was great by the way. Not that you care.” JAehyo rolls his eyes. Minhyuk just laughs a bit as he heads for the bathroom to wipe the sweat off his brow.

            “This is Yukwon, we are working on a dance together and it got late so I invited him over for dinner.” He gestures to the cute boy who is laughing now, a bright grin on his face and like his hyung has the shine of sweat on his brow. Jaehyo would have been suspicious if he didn’t know how serious Minhyuk is about his dancing. Cause he knows how popular he is with both boys and girls.

            “Is this your wife?” Yukwon laughs and nods towards Jaehyo as Minhyuk returns from the bathroom with a towel around his shoulders and throws one to him.

            “More like my housekeeper.” Minhyuk flashes an amused smile and turns back to Jaehyo who has exited the kitchen and has collapsed on one of the couches in front of the tv.

            “I am not your housekeeper!” Jaehyo snarls, offended.

            “Then should I call you the freeloader who I took in from the street?” Minhyuk teases playfully, broad smile on his attractive face as he makes his way towards the kitchen. Past Jaehyo who shoots him an affected glare. He wonders why he is attracted to this sometimes. This just causes Yukwon to laugh harder, and follow Minhyuk into the kitchen, making a beeline for the sink, he grabs a glass of water.

            “Take a shower, you smell rank.” Is the best Jaehyo can come back with, which is a bit late anyway. Either way Minhyuk frowns slightly, worried eyebrows rising a bit. He sniffs his shirt a bit and sighs. He hates when Jaehyo is right in a argument. But as always he plays it cool.

            “Hm..That’d probably be a good idea. I’ll change as well while I’m at it.” He turns to Yukwon who has hopped up on one of the counters and is drinking his water like starving man. He can’t help but notice how good his dongseng looks, in that tight fitting wife beater that clings to his athletic build glistening with sweat. They’re both dancers and he had already noticed how good he looks when he moves, but it’s nice to have him still for a moment. Breaking his intense stare. Minhyuk addresses him, “Yukwon, let’s go to my room, I’ll grab you a change of clothes.”

            The red-head makes a little noise and grins, setting his water down and jumping from the counter, obviously completely oblivious of Minhyuk’s blatant staring. He was too busy hydrating and thinking about how good Minhyuk is at dancing, he was glad when they got paired together for this project because he had seen his hyung dance a few times before, but hasn’t had the opportunity to dance beside him and he respects his technical skill and styles seem to mesh nicely. He also just seems like a generally cool hyung so it should be fun.  

            As they head down the hall towards Minhyuk’s room, Jaehyo calls, “Yukwon make sure you get the first shower.  Minhyuk takes a eternity to get clean.”

            “Don’t tell him I take a long time just cause you take 5 second showers!” Is the dark haired boy’s response, as he disappears into his room. Yukwon can’t stop laughing, this promises to be a good night. On second thought, Minhyuk sticks his head out his doorway. “Why don’t you start on dinner then?” A smile crosses his face, Jaehyo is a pretty decent cook.

            “You two are on your own, I already ate.” Jaehyo replies opening up his computer, to signal that he’s tuning out.  Minhyuk sighs and turns back to Yukwon, they’re about the same size though he’s a bit taller. But his clothes should fit him fine. Rummaging around in his drawers he emerges with 2 pairs of what should be confortable fitting pants and a t-shirt for each. He hands one outfit to Yukwon and starts out towards the bathroom again.

            “Hey Hyung.”

            “Minhyuk.”

            “Kay, MInhyuk...I can shower first and start on dinner while you take yours?” Yukwon flashes one of those cute smiles and MInhyuk knows this will be a problem cause he can’t resist him when he does that.

            “Sure. I’ll get the ingredients out for you, what are you making?”

            “Nothing special, just some curry. So start the rice.”

 

A little while later After Minhyuk has finally gotten out of the shower.

 

            “He wasn’t lying...” Yukwon says with a mixture of surprise and curiosity, as Minhyuk strolls out of the bathroom, with a towel around his shoulders. What was he doing in there for so long? He kinda wants to ask, but something tells him he won’t like the answer...though it’s probably something completely innocent like standing in the hot water and just relaxing.

            “Don’t sound so surprised.” Comes Jaehyo’s voice from the living room. As he’s checking on his fan club, such is the life of an Ullzang.

            Minhyuk makes a b line straight for Yukwon where he stands over the pot, obviously hungry. Out of instinct the shorter boy grabs a piece of meat with his chopsticks and offers it to his hyung who eats it without thinking. It just seems so natural. Once his brain catches up to him Minhyuk says.

            “Wait why did you? Have you tasted it yet?”

            “Nope.”
            “Then why did you?”

            Not wanting to weird him out by saying it just seemed right to feed him like that. Yukwon tries to cover, “So if it you would suffer not me.” He smiles mischievously and laughs a bit. Minhyuk’s worried eyebrows arch questioningly as he sizes up his dongseng. Catching his gaze, for once. Yukwon continues, “I’m just kidding hyung,” he turns back to stirring the curry. “I know it tastes great, I’ve made this countless times.”

            “But what if this was the one time it ?” Minhyuk can play this game too. He wasn’t really expecting that.

            “Uh...I guess I’d just have to make it up to you?” He shrugs, a bit at a loss.  

            Without really thinking he shoves Yukwon up against the counter, pinning him there, with his hands on either side of him. “So how are you going to make it up to me?” It was meant to be a joke, but Suddenly Minhyuk is struck with the urge to kiss his cute dongseng if only to have him taste the meat he had him eat....Maybe he could use that as a excuse...No...it does taste good though. But he doesn’t want to mess this up...whatever this is...they’re dance partners. But... is it more than that? Their friends...? He doesn’t really know anything about him.

            Yukwon shifts a bit uncomfortably, its embarrassing to have his hyung’s face so close to his and he doesn’t seem to have any intention of moving. Biting his lip he looks up at his hyung, he hadn’t really realized how pretty he was. So this is what his classmates were talking about, when they were saying he was lucky to spend so much time with “minhyuk god”. Involuntarily he notices how really good his hyung smells, probably because he just got out of the shower. “I...don’t know...” Minhyuk leans down and kisses him. It only lasts for a second, but Yukwon flushes bright red and pushes him away. “What was that?”

            “Does it taste right?” Minhyuk asks with a devilish smile on that poker face of his.

            “What?” Yukwon says as he realizes his hyung had slipped him part of the meat he had fed him. “Yeah.”

            “Well then you don’t need to make it up to me.” Minhyuk smiles but is freaking out in his head. He can’t believe he just gave into his instincts like that. Tough kissing isn’t really anything big to him, he kissed Jaehyo for heaven’s sake...to make a point. But there was something different about that. He tries to keep a straight face and keep the flush from creping into his cheeks. He just has to play it off as a joke, as if it was anyone else.  

            What was that? Yukwon laughs a little uncomfortably, but it soon fades into actual laughter as Minhyuk implies that it was just a joke. It wasn’t like it was his first kiss or anything...but...no! it was a joke...Nothing to be concerned over...But Yukwon doesn’t want to admit to himself how much he kinda liked it....how he kinda wished it lasted longer...