Pregnant?

Am i the one for you?

 

Yoong, i supposed you are aware that both Jessica and Krystal are my precious daughters. asked Mr Jung staring at him.

Y-yes........ Uncle Jung. said Yoong gulped.

I have entrusted Jessica to Yul, your brother. And i'm pleased with his attitude. said Mr Jung smiled.

As for baby Krys........... i hope she find a man who is responsible and love her. said Mr Jung staring at him.

Uncle Jung, i have been waiting for baby Krys all this while and i believe i am the man for her. said Yoong confidently.

You are so confident heh......... asked Mr Jung smirked.

Yes, I love her! I will protect her with my life and you have my words for it. said Yoong vouched his love for Krystal.

All right! I hope she made the right choice for choosing you too. said Mr Jung smiled.

 

 

Just when Yoong walk out of the study room, he passed by Mr and Mrs Jung's room.

PREGNANT? Did you check, baby Krys? Yoong overheard the conversation between the two ladies.

 

Baby Krys........ is pregnant? said Yong mumbled.

 

PREGNANT.............. BABY.............. I'm gonna be a daddy..............

This has been in his mind ever since he overheard.

I need to do something....... wait........ i need to call hyung for help. said Yoong and call his Taeng hyung.

RING RING...........

Y-Yoongie? W-what's up? asked Taeng patting.

Taetae......... i'm cold. said Tiffany with her husky voice.

Yoong overheard it and he knows his brother and sister in-law are making out.

Whoa...... Taeng hyung, you both are having a session in the morning? I will call again later. Enjoy........ said Yoong laughed and end the call.

Ok, i will call Yul hyung. said Yoong and call Yul instead.

RING RING...........

Hey Yoongie............. said Yul greeted his younger brother.

Hey Yul hyung, i need help! said Yoong and told his brother what he heard.

Are you sure? Did you check with baby Krys? asked Yul surprised.

Yul hyung, I intend to propose even she is not pregnant. I wanted to give her a sense of security. said Yoong firmly.

Whoa............ what changes you? Looks like my player brother has changed. said Yul laughed.

Come on, are you helping me? If not, i will call Sica nuna instead. said Yoong threathen.

Yah! Of course i will help you and i will inform my wife and the rest. They will be very happy for you both. said Yul smiled.

GREAT!! I depend on you guys then. I will let you know, when we are coming back. Thank you! said Yoong smiling.

 

Two weeks in L.A with the Jungs.

Yoong and Krystal intend to go back to Seoul in another one week.

Yoong informed his brothers about their flight, date of going back. So that, the Im's will be able to prepare the surprised.

 

 

 

Annyeong! (bowed 90 degrees)

Hello............ people!!! I'm running out of storyline! that's why took this long to update!

This story gonna end soon......... What suggestion you have in mind and i will fulfil your wish. keke!

Comment please............

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 04.06.13