OUR

A DATE WITH KIM UEE

 

'Yoojin-ah,was there anything you want to buy?'suddenly Jooyeon question Uee as they wander in the shopping complex that located at Ilsan.Uee's eyes fixated at each store that they pass by.

'Me?I want something like..cell phone key chain,or..couple gloves?'excitedly Uee answer.She turn to Jooyeon and shook the latter right arm,while her other arm hold Uee's teddy bear.Jooyeon nodded.

'Okay,we'll get it.But..couple gloves..it's a little hot nowadays.'

'Ah..that's right.Let's buy couple tee then.'Uee keep suggesting,and Jooyeon just react to everything.

 

Despite they attract people's attention by walking hand in hand so intimately,Jooyeon never let go either Uee's hand or her teddy bear.

'Joo..how about this one?'Uee ask for Jooyeon's opinion.Jooyeon giggle.She pick the same hair band that Uee wore.A spike hair band,that's so in among youngster.

'It's look nice on me.Should we choose blue color?'Jooyeon ask Uee back.She turn to Uee that still face the mirror.

'Blue will do.'answer her.

 

Jooyeon sighing again and again.Right when Uee open the fitting's room door,Jooyeon stood up.'Yoojin-ah,why the hell you wear such a short shorts?'Uee was taken aback by Jooyeon's sudden question.She was about to answer Jooyeon but got cut off.

'That boy at the counter leering at your leg the moment we step in and I hate it.'

'But...I..'

'Wait here.'command Jooyeon.Once again she cut off Uee.Uee dumbfounded.It didn't take long,and Jooyeon came back to Uee.

'Change into this.'Jooyeon hand over red mario romper.

'Why...'

'Just change into this.I can't stand the sight of  those boys that leering at you.'urge  Jooyeon.She push Uee into the fitting room again.

 

Despite the attention that they gain because of their couple romper and couple tee,their footsteps were light as they walk along the streets.Hands full of shopping bag,and of course the troublesome teddy bear too.

'You know what.I'm lucky we're  rarely go on date.'stated Jooyeon as they walk down the street.

'Why?You don't like going out with me?'asked Uee curiously,she loosen her arm that link with Jooyeon's.Jooyeon smiles at her.

'Ey..of course I like it.What I mean is,if we.Go on a date frequently.I'll probably became poor,and paps surely will spot us.'

Uee glare at her girlfriend before she form a slight pout.

'You should be happy the fact that you're dating me,Kim Uee.'Jooyeon gave a sarcasm look.

'Excuse me.I'm not dating Kim Uee.I'm dating Kim Yoojin.Bear that in your mind.When you're with me,you are Kim Yoojin,not Uee.'says Jooyeon so detailed.Uee look away,pretend she didn't hear it.Nevertheless her hand that link with Jooyeon's arm became tighten.As they strolling down the street.

'Rice cake.'cried Jooyeon a bit as they stop at one of the stall along the street.

'Woah~~~it looks delicious.Yoojin-ah,treat me.'urge Jooyeon.She took the skewer that given by the owner of that stall.

'Why me?'

'Just because.Hurry up.I'm starving.Aunt,she'll pay.I eat first.'Jooyeon greet the owner of that stall.Without any hesitation Jooyeon dig in,whilst Uee still staring at her with disbelief look.

Jooyeon look at Uee.'Tssk..look at you.Glare at me again.Don't do that.You'll melt.'with rice cake stuff in Jooyeon teased Uee then she form a perfect grin.

'Geez...so full of yourself.'mumble Uee,still she took out her money to pay the rice cakes.

After the couple try various of street food,they wander around the city without realizing that night already fall.They're using bus as their transport to go home.As soon as they off at the bus stand,Jooyeon suggest an old time game.Rock,scissor,stone.To decide who will give piggyback to After School's dorm.However Jooyeon lose,in the end she's the one that need to carry Uee on her back.Before Uee hop on her back,Jooyeon stop Uee.She take out a hanky.

Jooyeon cover Uee's eyes with that hanky of her.'I still have a surprise for you.'whisper Jooyeon.'Hop.'command Jooyeon.She squatted a bit.To make things easy on Uee.

'Waah..you've gain weight right?'comment Jooyeon when she steadily standing.Uee pinch her shoulder and it make Jooyeon groan.

'Just joking.You don't have to be so violent.'

'You start it first.'argue Uee.

'Should have cover your mouth instead.'mumble Jooyeon,and once again Uee pinched her,made Jooyeon stumble on her steps.

 

'Can I open my eyes?'

'Not yet.'

Uee obey Jooyeon.Uee could feel weird vibe surround her.Besides it's too quite.She probably hear her own breathing.

'Joo,how about now?'

'A moment.'yelled Jooyeon from somewhere Uee don't know.Uee could sense Jooyeon rushed to her.'How I wish I could cast a spell on you.'says Jooyeon,she reach for the hanky that cover Uee's eyes.Slowly Jooyeon take it off.Uee was taken aback when she read the words 'Welcome home' stuck on the wall.She looked for Jooyeon immediately.

 

'You guys move?Since when?'Uee shoot Jooyeon with her questions.Jooyeon sighed,

Jooyeon put her arm around Uee's waist'Who said so?This is not After School dorm.'

'So?'

'This is our apartment.For the time being.'Jooyeon tighten her grip,and put her chin on Uee's shoulder.'So what do you think?'

Uee says nothing.She was surprised.She looked around the living room.There's coffee table besides a red L-shape couch.Smart television stuck on the wall with a medium large cabinet under the television.

'Let me give you tour.'Jooyeon pulled Uee's hand.'This is kitchen,but,we need to shopping for the grocery later.'

'I've applied dishwasher,and an oven since you love baking.I want to buy coffee maker,then I realized neither of us don't like coffee.'endlessly Jooyeon explain to Uee.She then making her way out from the kitchen and went toward a room.

'We have three room.This is the master room.Your room,my room and our room.About the decorations,I'll leave it to you.I'm not good with it.'Jooyeon paused for a while.'Come on.Give me some reaction.'Jooyeon shook Uee.Uee turn to Jooyeon.

'Joo..I..'

'I'm listening.'Jooyeon face Uee..

'I don't know...what to say..this is..'Jooyeon cut off Uee with a kiss.She cupped Uee's jaw as she kiss Uee.Whilst,Uee wrapped her hands around Jooyeon's neck to deepen their kiss.After quite some times,Jooyeon broke their kiss.With their forehead glued togehter.

'Don't say then.'Jooyeon grinning.'I'm pretty sure you're tired.Why don't you wash and change your clothes.I'll make dinner.'

 

Though Uee like the way Jooyeon treat her,she couldn't help but felt sorry toward Jooyeon that always give in.Along their relationship,Uee realized,it's Jooyeon the one that always try to keep their relationship when they almost break up just because Jooyeon talk to male actor.She'd even fix damage that caused by Uee in order to save everything that they had.Without realizing,Uee teared up.She stared at Jooyeon whose massage her feet after she wash it warm water earlier.Uee clutched the blanket that wrapped around her.Uee surpress her sobs.She avoided from emit any unecessary sound.

'Is it better....Eh...Why you're crying Yoojin?quickly Jooyeon sit besides Uee.She wipe those tears that stream down Uee's cheek gently.

'What's wrong?Did I hurt you?'Uee shook her head.'So,what's up?Wait..'Jooyeon gaze at Uee with curious look.

'Don't tell me you're hungry again.'guess Jooyeon.Uee chuckle at her guess.

'Stupid.I'm not you.'utter Uee.Jooyeon smiles.

'Tell me then.You're crying out of nowhere.What do you expect me to think?'Jooyeon caressed Uee's hand,to ease the latter.Uee looked down.

'I just realized.All of this time,I've been such a jerk toward you.I'm really sorry for that..I couldn't careless about your feeling and end up hurting you over and over again.I'm such a bad person..I'm really..'Jooyeon stops Uee from babbling more.

'Hey.You're not a jerk and you're not hurting me.No need sorry.'Jooyeon drew Uee into a hug.Uee's sobbed more.

'Hush.You such a cry baby.'Jooyeon rubbed Uee's back while chuckle.Jooyeon broke their hug.Wiping Uee's tears.Uee sniffing a bit.

Jooyeon smiling as she wipe Uee tears.'Do you wanna hear bed time story?'suddenly she asked.Uee froze for a while.She then nodded.Jooyeon let out her silly laugh.She lie down on the bed,Uee copied her.

'Come here.'Jooyeon motion to Uee.Ask Uee to use her chest a pillow for the latter.Uee did as she ask.Jooyeon grab the bed time story book that she will read for Uee.Before she read it,Uee spoke out.

'Joo..is it true..this apartment belong to you?

'Nope.It's belong to us.'

'You should have told me beforehand.I could pay half of it.'Uee's voice sounds as if she's seek for forgiveness.Jooyeon chukle.She looked down at Uee,then caressed her hair.

'If you want a reason,it would be because I want to show off.'bluntly Jooyeon answer her girlfriend.Uee glare at her.

'I'm serious Joo.'Uee's voice became stern.Jooyeon laugh.

'Okay,okay.I'm serious.It's because,I want to be the one that provided you anything you need or you want.This apartment will be our ship.A ship that protect us from anything in the future from now on.I won't ask you to move in with me,cause me myself not ready for it.We'll let nature take it course.Treat this ship as our hideout.Whenever you feel like running away from anything,you can come here and I'll be waiting for you.'she then smiles to Uee that looked very concentrate.

'If  I move in with you,that means I have to marry you right?'suddenly Uee question Jooyeon.

The older girl chuckle.'Nope.You still have to grow up.I'll marry you when you grown up a bit.'

In instant Uee rose from her rest and sit up.

'Yah!I'm already grow up.'Jooyeon also sit up.Facing Uee.Jooyeon twitching her eyebrow.

'Let me see.'Jooyeon put her hand on Uee's shoulder,estimating Uee's height.Then she hang her right hand above Uee's head.'Hurm,you need to grow up a little more.'says Jooyeon.

'I'm already grow up.'Uee try to reach for Jooyeon's palm without changing her position.

'A little more.'

'I'm already there.'

'A little more.'

'No.I'm already there.'as Uee tried to reach Jooyeon's palm,suddenly Uee fell on Jooyeon.They crack up.Jooyeon hug Uee.

'I told you,I've grown a lot.'Jooyeon laugh at Uee's words.Physically,it is obvious Uee has grown.

'No.A little more will do.'replied Jooyeon.

'No~~~'whined Uee.She put her hand between Jooyeon's head.'I've grown a lot.Let's get married.'continue Uee.

'I don't think so.'insist Jooyeon jokingly.She pull Uee to kiss her.

'You need to sleep Kim Uee.It's already late.'they're back to their original position.

'But I'm Kim Yoojin.'

'Oh my god.I've taught you wrong thing.'Jooyeon exaggerated.She pat Uee's shoulder.

'I'll continue this bed time story.'Jooyeon pick the bed time story book.

'Joo.Thanks for everything.Especially today's date.I won't forget it at all.'

'No need to thanks me.I'm here at your command.'just right then Uee snuggle up on Jooyeon's neck,and Jooyeon continue reading for her only girlfriend.

 

 

 

i never thought it will be so hard to put an end to this fic.i had so much trouble in completing this fic.ARGHHHH..I Messed up a lot.Thanks for those that subscribe and reading.silent readers.i know~~~~~~you were reading to..it's ok!jooee shipper should write about them.it's so hard to find their fic.can't find fic about them anymore.bye~~~bye~~~

-