D-DAY PART 1

A DATE WITH KIM UEE

To enjoy her freedom,Uee decided to work out a bit,by running.With earpiece stucked in her ears,steadily Uee running back to her home.She humming to the song that play on her necklace mp3. As soon as she reach her house,Uee was surprised to see a familiar figure squatted down while sniffing flowers at her mom's garden.

'Joo.'cried Uee.She pull out those earpiece.Jogged a bit to Jooyeon that still squatting while her index finger.'What's wrong?'she asked.Being concern,she squat down too.

Jooyeon shot a death stared,however Uee thought it's a cute stared.She break a smile to Jooyeon.'You surprised me Kim Yoojin,and now my finger hurt.'Jooyeon shoved her index finger to Uee.Show to Uee that she got hurt because of the roses thorn.Uee smirk.

'Ey..don't be such a baby.It just a rose's thorn.Oh,by the way..why you're here?Early in the morning.' she stood up,then Jooyeon copied her.

'Why I'm here?I thought it's you the one that sulked last night.Over a date.'Jooyeon crossed her hand as she stared down at Uee.Uee frown.

She walked up to Jooyeon and put her hand on Jooyeon's shoulder'That's an irrelevant answer and it's not related at all.'replied Uee.Jooyeon puffed.She placed her hand on the side of her waist.

'Didn't I told you,I'll pick you at 7?'Uee blink.Then nodded.'So?Why you're not ready yet?It's almost 8 now.'said Jooyeon.She looked at her wrist watch then show  it to Uee.Once again Uee frown.

'Wait.When you said 7,you mean 7 in the morning?'Jooyeon nodded.Uee's mouth agape.

'I prefer quality date,which is in the morning.I give you ten minutes to get ready,or I'll cancel this date.'firm Jooyeon.Uee form a pout.

'You're mean.'she pull her hand.She reach for Jooyeon's hand,force the latter to follow her.It made Jooyeon stumble on her steps.

'Hey,I might kiss the ground.'complained Jooyeon.Uee keep pull her,to get into her house.Scared of Jooyeon's threaten.

'Make yourself at home.'she told Jooyeon,before she dash to bathroom.Left Jooyeon all alone in the living room.

'Make myself at home?Then I can just eat anything in frigde right?'Jooyeon ask herself.She form a smile as she's thinking about food that will go down .Happily,she skipped to kitchen without second thought.

 

'Joo.Are we really on a date?'Uee turned to Jooyeon and make a sad face.Jooyeon smile,then noddded.

'So..why we're using public transport?'unsatisfied with Jooyeon's idea.

'Why not?We're having a nice ride right now.Besides,I bet you haven't used public transport for years.'

'Well.That is true.But I don't feel comfortable.What if people notice us?It'll ruined our date for sure.'Uee keep complaining.She shook Jooyeon's arm with a pout adorn .Jooyeon giggled.

'Don't worry about that.They won't.We're bareface,and you have your cap on.'said Jooyeon.She fixed Uee's cap,she then snake her arm around Uee's shoulder.'Come here,you need to stop both complainig and pouting.'she pulled Uee into a hug.Uee agreed.She rest her head on Jooyeon's shoulder.They're lucky enough to get sit in the midst of crowd.

 

'It's exactly 9 a.m right now.Thank god.'says Jooyeon.Fingerlocking with Uee.She turned to Uee.'You know how to ride a bicycle right?'asked Jooyeon out of nowhere.Uee nodded.'Great.Because our first activity is riding the bike.'suddenly Jooyeon stop in front of a yellow bike.Uee's eyes bulge.

'For real Joo?'Jooyeon answer with a nod.

'Get on.'command Jooyeon.She sat on the saddle meaning she will be the rider,and Uee will be the pillion.Jooyeon look at Uee that still stoned.'Yoojin,get on will you?''once again Jooyeon command Uee.Hurriedly Uee get on,sit sideways.She snake her arm around Jooyeon's waist.Tighten her grip.

'Here we go!'exclaim Jooyeon.She start pedal to move to the lawn.As she paddle,Jooyeon smiling like a little kid,enjoy the morning breeze.Luckily it's still autumn.A warm autumn season.

On the other side,Uee was blown away by the water twinkling with the fragrance of autumn air.She's never been to park since her trainee days.After so much times flies,she just realised how warm the park is actually.

'We're here.'Jooyeon stop paddle.Both she and Uee get off the bike.Jooyeon leaned the bike against a tree.She hold hand with Uee.Walked to the picnic avenue.

'Close your eyes for a while.'ask Jooyeon with a smile plastered on her face.

'Why?Are we going to play hide and seek?'bluntly Uee ask with her blank look.

'What?Hell no.Just closed your eyes.I promise I won't escaped.'Jooyeon seal her promise with a peck.Uee blush at Jooyeon's sudden peck.

'Okay.'she finally closed her eyes.Anticipating for the reason why.Jooyeon left Uee's side.

After a while,Jooyeon came to Uee,she then guide the 'blind' Uee.She made Uee sit on a torqoise cloth. 

'Now,you may open your eyes.'right after Jooyeon permit,Uee open her eyes,and she was surprised.

'Tadaa.Like it?'

Uee still in dazed.She watch Jooyeon that pouring milk in a glass.'Where do you got that picnic basket?'Uee pointed at a whickle basket.Jooyeon smiles.

'Told you.Quality date.I prepared this.Eat up.'Jooyeon gave Uee a sandwich.Uee still stunned.Seeing Jooyeon stuff sandwich in bring chuckle to Uee.Jooyeon looked at her.

Jooyeon lift her brow.'What?You're not going to eat that?'asked Jooyeon.She reach out her hand to grab Uee's sandwich.

'Who said so?'Uee flinched.Jooyeon pout.'I don't want it either.'replied Jooyeon.She's about to take a sip when suddenly she felt a familiar lips on her's.

'Thanks Joo.I do appreciate all of this.'said Uee when she broke their kiss.Jooyeon smirk.

'This is just the beginning.'she cupped Uee's jaw as she looked into the tall girl eyes.

 

After having their so called picnic,they're stroll around the park,with their hands held tight.Non-stop chatting and teasing filled their own world.Uee opened her eyes slowly.She was welcome by two kids that gazing at her.They then ran while chant 'she's still alive' with their kite.She stretch her hand.Slowly Uee sit up.She stared at the fine lake before she turned around and see Jooyeon that still asleep against a big tree.Uee recalled that she's using Jooyeon's lap as a pillow just now.A smile crept on Uee face. She like to watch Jooyeon sleep.Her cuteness while she were sleeping beat any kids in the world.

'Joo..choding.'whisper Uee as she chuckle.

'That's not nice.'Jooyeon's eyes flutter,before she open it.Nevertheless it made Uee giggle.

'Choding.'Uee repeat.Jooyeon lift her head a bit.

'Jealous owl.'as soon as it slipped from Jooyeon tounge,she earn a hit on her arm.

'Angry owl.'continued Jooyeon.Immediately Uee backfacing her with crossed hands.A protest sign.In other hand Jooyeon laugh crazily when she see Uee sulk.She then lean forward.Backhugging Uee.

'Sulking owl.'she keep on teasing Uee.Jooyeon tucked the strands of Uee's hair behind her ear.She left a peck on Uee's cheek.'It's my owl.'she whisper close to Uee's left ear.It made Uee grinning.

'Now let's go.'suddenly Jooyeon let go Uee and stand up.Uee almost lost her balance.Luckily her hand save her from landed on the green lawn.She looked up at Jooyeon that laughing.

'Yah!What's that for?'shouted Uee.

'Sorry.'Jooyeon try to help Uee to get up.'I don't want stay here all day.'she grab Uee's hand and pull Uee to follow her steps.

'Joo..that bike and basket.'she reminded Jooyeon.

'Someone will take care of it.'replied Jooyeon.

 

After the couple spend about fifteen minutes on a bus,here they are.Amusement park's entrance.Uee looked at the crowd,she turned to Jooyeon that smiling like a kid.Obviously she's excited about it.

'I want to play that.'the older girl run while pointing at the roller coaster.Without she realize it,she left her girlfriend behind.

'Yah.Joo..yah.'she hesitated to called out Jooyeon's name,since they're in public.Still she chased after Jooyeon that went to the counter.Buying pass.Thankfully Uee able to find her.She fix her cap.

'Yoojin-ah.Wear this,'Jooyeon put on a pass bracelet.After Jooyeon wear her's.She interwined her fingers with Uee's.'I want to ride that roller coaster first.'without asking for Uee's opinion,Jooyeon lead her.Running to the roller coaster avenue.

'Joo..can't we just ride..a relaxing ride?'says Uee.

'But..we're already in line.Our turn up next.'a bit pleading Jooyeon said it.

'I..don't really like roller coaster.It's..scary Joo.'Uee shook Jooyeon arm.

'Please...I really want to ride it.Just this one.You can choose anything for next ride.'Jooyeon gather her hand as if she's praying.She make a pitiful look.Uee can't help,but fall for Jooyeon's adorable face.She sighed.

'Okay.'

Uee agree it,thinking it will be fine for her.However,as soon as she get on the ride and buckle the safety belt.She regret it.A lot.The only thing she remember is she's scream her lung out during the ride.

'I swear...I..I'm..not..gonna ride it...anymore.Oh my..chest.'Uee panting heavily as if she just finish running.She's crouching.Still try to regain her sense back.In other hand Jooyeon enjoying it.Jooyeon snake her arm around Uee's waist.She rubbed Uee's back.

'I'm sorry.'she tried her best to calm Uee.Jooyeon bring Uee to the nearest stall.Buying a drink for the latter.After having their drink,they continued to play.As expected,Uee choose something so relaxing such as merry go round,ferris wheel and so on.

After play around the amusement for a while.Uee suggest them to just stroll around.Till they across an arcade with lot of teddy bears.Uee just stop and stare at one of the teddy bear.Jooyeon watch her girlfriend that seems like fall in her deep thought.Jooyeon smiles.She then pull Uee to the arcade.

'Welcome.Wanna give a try?'a boy wearing cap ask them.Jooyeon smiles at him.

'How can I win?'ask Jooyeon.

'You see here miss.'that boy pointed at a small doll on a plate that moving.'If you can shoot any of this doll.I'll give you the prize according to the toy.'explained him.

'Is it up to you?The prize?'ask Jooyeon again.He shook his head with a smile.

'It's up to your luck.We already stick the prize under the doll.'he lifted one of the doll as example.Shows that there's numer written under the doll.Jooyeon nodded.

'I'll give it a try then.'Jooyeon fix her bowler as she said it.She turned to Uee with a smile.'What do you want?'she ask Uee.Uee's face lit up as if she's win an award.She turned to the counter.

'I want that bear.'like a kid her eyes shining brightly when she pointed at a big teddy bear.Jooyeon chuckle.

She then take the gun that she will use.Jooyeon concentrate.She then shoot,however it miss.She try it again,once again it's a waste shoot.Jooyeon sighed.She looked at Uee for a while.The latter looks like she really want that bear.

'I must win.'Jooyeon determined to win.At her third try,luckily it hit.The doll fall on the ground and at the same time there's other couple that win too.The boy took Jooyeon's doll first.He seems surprised.

'Congrats.You got the first prize.'he turned his back for a while.Searching for the prize.After a while,he walked up to Jooyeon and Uee.He gave them a small box.'You got couple rings.It's been a while.You're really lucky.It is white gold.'said the boy.Jooyeon was surprised by the boy's explanation.

'Yoojin,we got couple rings.Better than teddy bear.'she show it to Uee.However Uee looked sad.She's watching the other couple that celebrating their winning.A teddy bear that Uee want.Jooyeon also looked at them.She felt guilty.Jooyeon bring Uee to the nearest bench.She gave Uee her slim bag.

'Wait here okay.'says Jooyeon to Uee,and as fast as lightning,Jooyeon dissapear among the crowd.

'Where is she going?'Uee question herself.After a long wait,Jooyeon finally came back to Uee.Uee didn't aware of it.She looked down,still sad over a teddy bear.Then suddenly she felt someone standing in front of her.She looked up and to her surprised,it's not just someone.Her eyes grew bigger with a big smile adorning her face.

'Where do you get it?ask Uee.Naturally she jumped up.Jooyeon shoved the teddy bear that Uee want to her.Immediately Uee hug it.She jumped up and down with the teddy bear in her embrace.Jooyeon took her seat on the bench while Uee still fangirling over that teddy bear.People looked at them when Uee jumped up and down in excitement.They're lucky people didn't recognize them.After she satisfied with her jump,Uee finally seat besides Uee.Still stared at the teddy bear.

'Just so you know.I'm still here.'Jooyeon says to Uee.Quickly Uee turned around and hug Jooyeon.

'Thank you Joo.Thank you so much.'she then broke the hug.

Jooyeon smiles at her.She caressed Uee's cheek.'You don't have to thanks me.It's my job to make you happy.I'll do anything to make you happy.'Uee blushed at Jooyeon's words.She broke a gentle smile.

'How do you get it?'ask Uee again.

'Well.You have no idea how much effort i put to get it.I plead to that couple you saw earlier.I'd even kneel.Thank god,they will to exchange it.'told Jooyeon with a sighed.Uee giggle.Imagining how will Jooyeon look like when she ask for that teddy bear.

'Seriously Joo.Thanks.For making me happy.'

'That's not a big deal.Just don't ask for stars and other chessy things.I have to borrow a rocket from NASA  if you ever ask for star.Still,I'll do it if you want.Because I love you~~~my only owl.'Jooyeon pinched Uee's cheek.For some reason Uee didn't mad like she use to when Jooyeon pinched her cheek.

'I love you too Joo.'confess Uee.They stared at each other for a good time.Smiling at each other.Uee leaned in and tilt her head a bit.Intention to kiss Jooyeon,she close her eyes.Decreased gap between them,just then.

'Dolly!'scream Jooyeon.Suddenly she sat up and ran to Dolly that giving free ballon.Jooyeon went to Dolly and cling onto Dolly.

Uee was shocked.She then looked at Jooyeon.In a matter of time her boiling point rise.She clenched her teeth.

'Yah Jupal!You will pay for this!.'shouted Uee.She gather Jooyeon's slim bag and her teddy bear.Chased after Jooyeon that still cling onto Dolly.

 

Yeay!!!finally i can update it.As usual I'm always getting carried away.LOL.fool me.anyway thanx for my subscribers and JooEe shipper.I think it's too long.Don't chu?anyway feel free to comment.Credit goes to ASAP for gif and pic