I

A DATE WITH KIM UEE

Although she's focus on her driving,Jooyeon could tell that Uee was staring at her intensely.She felt uneasy by that stare.She try to drew in her mind some problems that she have done.She looked at Uee through the corner of her eyes.Uee still staring at her.

Jooyeon finally give up.'Why you're staring at me?'ask Jooyeon to figure out the reason.Uee form a smile.

'I'm free tomorrow.'said Uee happily.Jooyeon nodded.

'Great.So?'

She took Jooyeon's handbag at the back.She rummage through it for a moment.

Jooyeon looked at Uee for a while.'Hey.What are you doing with my bag?'she's getting more curious.

After a while,Uee show to Jooyeon a brown jurnal.Jooyeon's jurnal.Jooyeon frown at Uee smiling face when she show Jooyeon's jurnal.

'I can look through it right?'Uee asked Jooyeon,but she didn't wait for Jooyeon's answer and she flipped a few pages.At certain page,she stop.

'You're free tomorrow,me too.Let's go on a date.'suggest Uee while grew her eyes bigger.Jooyeon looked at her for a while.

'But,I'm planning to just cozy up at home.'

'It's been a year since our last date.'whined Uee.

'Your fault.You're too busy with your formal dinner.You'd declined my offer numerous time because of it.'replied Jooyeon thoughtless.At Jooyeon's words,Uee turned to the front with a pout adorn her face.

Jooyeon looked at Uee for a while.She sighed.'Damn tounge.You've choose wrong words.'cursed Jooyeon quietly.

'I'm sorry.It's not that I don't want to.I just thought you need some rest.Don't you?'Jooyeon tried to persuade Uee.But Uee didn't answer her.The latter keep her head down.Jooyeon decided to shut .Worried Uee will cry if she open .

Without they know it,Jooyeon already arrived at Uee's house.

Jooyeon turn off the engine.'We're here.It so fast.'says Jooyeon cheerfully to lift up the atmosphere.Usually Uee will talk to her for a while before she went into her housee.However,that night Uee  just picked her bag and quickly turned to the car's door,she reached for car door's handle.Jooyeon stop Uee.She pull Uee to turned to her.

Uee still face down.Jooyeon lift Uee's chin to make Uee face her.Nevertheless Uee avoid from making eye contact.

'Yoojin,level with me.'command Jooyeon.Uee looked at her as she request.

'Geez.You're always make me look bad.I'm sorry okay?'Uee nodded lightly.

'If you want it,then.Let's go on a date tomorrow.'in instant Uee's face lit up.Her round eyes get bigger.

'Really?'Jooyeon chuckle.

'Yeah.'right after she answer it,she was pulled by Uee into a hug.They then broke their hug.Jooyeon cupped Uee's face.

'Good night.'as she say it Jooyeon leaned in,Uee close her eyes immediately,thinking Jooyeon want to kiss her.

Jooyeon chuckle seeing Uee close her eyes tightly.She leaned in and plant a kiss on the actress forehead.Right then Uee open her eyes.Pouting.

'ert.Go in now.I'll pick you at 7.'Jooyeon then earn a slap on her arm.Uee open the door and step out from Jooyeon's car.

'Serve you right.'she says before she slammed the door.Jooyeon laugh at sulking Uee.

'Get in now.I want to go home too.'

'You can just go.'

'Not until you get into your house safely lady.'

'Yeah,yeah,Goodnight Joo.'she wave as she walk backward,until she reach to her house door.She's waving at Jooyeon before she get in.After closed her house door,she heard Jooyeon start her car's engine.Uee leaned against the door.Grinning like an idiot.

'Why you're smiling alone?Good news?'suddenly a voice startled Uee.Uee turned to the voice.

'You startled me dad.Good news?Yes.I have a date tomorrow.'Uee turning around like a ballerina with her fist on air.Her dad just looked at her blankly.

Suddenly she stop spinning'Whatever.I'm going to bed first.Night dad.'she then marched to her room with her light steps.

Her dad watched her.He shook his head.'I'm still wondering why I'm not freak out you're dating a girl.'

 

i GUESS i'M IN A GOOD MOOD.BEKAH REPLIED MY TWEET AND I CAN'T STOP FROM SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT.MY MOOD BOOSTER FOR THIS MONTH!!!!YEAY!!AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR AS COMEBACK TOO.UEE'S AND OC'S BRUISES ARE HORRIBLE.I HOPE THEY'RE DOING JUST FINE.I <3 AS.THANX FOR SUBSCRIBING.FEEL FREE TO COMMENT DOWN THERE.