SECOND DATE

Real Love (TV Show)

 

Today is the last day of Infinite and SNSD's hectic schedules and today is Taeyeon+Woohyun's second date.They will meet somewhere in Seoul.Woohyun texted Taeyeon the place of the restaurant and she's already there.
 
At The Restaurant ...
 
Taeyeon; *pouting while looking outside the window* Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge
Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge.. *singing Infinite's Be Mine*
Woohyun;Wah..Noona is so good at singing.. *claps and hugged Taeyeon from the back*
Taeyeon; *shocked again and stood up then bowed to Woohyun* You heard me?Ah..Jinjja.. *laughs*
The two sat down and Woohyun gave Taeyeon their foods.
Woohyun;Did my honey waited for hours? *laughs*
Taeyeon; *shook her head like a 5 years old* 
Woohyun;Noona..
Taeyeon;Yep?
Woohyun;Miss you .. *greasiness*
Taeyeon; *blushing and tried to go with the flow..* Miss you too..
Woohyun;Did you watched our encore yesterday?Aren't I handsome? *grinning*
Taeyeon;My honey is always handsome..That's why many girls swoons over him and I hate that.. *laughs*
Woohyun;But your honey only look at you *pouts*
Taeyeon;Stop pouting..I might explode today.. *laughs*
Woohyun;Arraseo..Can I sit beside you noona? 
Taeyeon;Okay.. *motioning him to sit beside her*
Woohyun stood up and sat beside Taeyeon.They look so comfortable with each other.One fan noticed and approached them.
Fan;Annyeonghaseyo..Can I take a picture with the two of you?Your in the show called 'Real Love' right?
Woohyun;Ah ne..Sure you can take a picture with us..
The fan opened her cellphone and gave it to her friend.The camera flashed and the girl bowed and left.
Taeyeon;Let's see the newest news on MNet.. *opened her phone*
Woohyun;Oh! 'Real Love' is the most popular news!
 
News;
Woohyun and Taeyeon to be Korea's Newest Voice Couple in 'Real Love'
 
Infinite's Main Vocal Nam Woohyun and SNSD's Lead Vocal and Leader Kim Taeyeon is the casts of the new variety show in Mnet called 'Real Love'.We interviewed the director of the show and asked him why did he picked the two.
"Actually,I wanted the casts to have commons to avoid awkwardness.I was just searching something on google when I saw the news that Woohyun voted for Taeyeon in the polls like best voice etc.Something popped from my mind and I called the staffs and that time,we had a meeting"
 
Nam Woohyun is known for his great voice and greasiness while Taeyeon is known for having a deep,high voice and for being the most dorky leader.The staffs agreed but some of them recommended other Infinite member.
"Honestly speaking,some of the staffs recommended other Infinite member.Kim Sunggyu.Being the leader and lead vocalist of the group,they thought him and Taeyeon would suit each other and plus,they're on the same age.Taeyeon just is older by months",the director said.
 
Many fans loved the Voice Couple but many of them regretted the KIM Couple (Sunggyu and Taeyeon).The netizens commented,"I hope they do a duet!","I want to see Sunggyu and Taeyeon to be together :(","They should marry each other after the show!"
 
The Voice Couple started filming yesterday at Jeju Island where their house is located.It's the first episode but it's full of sweetness.It will be aired next week on Mnet.
 

 
Woohyun;Woah..So Sunggyu hyung is supposed to be your partner not me? 
Taeyeon;Is this true? *laughs*
Woohyun;Let's call hyung.. *evil smile*
 
Sunggyu;Annyeonghaseyo?
Woohyun;Hyung,do you know that you are the one who's supposed to be Taeyeon noona's boyfriend?
Sunggyu;Huh?Jinjja?
Woohyun;Yep,look at the news in Mnet..
Sunggyu;Ah!Here! *read the news and after a minute...* Oh...Then where is my girlfriend? *teasing*
Woohyun;Shut up hyung.. *starts to feel jealous..*
Sunggyu;Ey..Jealous Woohyun..Yah..!I'm just kidding arra?But you know,I think I like the idea of me and Taeyeon sunbaemin together.. *teasing again*
Woohyun;Hyung..To tell you the truth,this is on LOUD SPEAKER.. *laughs*
Sunggyu;What?! *shocked and laughed along with Woohyun* Arraseo,you won.I'll hung up now.Annyeong Woohyun!
Woohyun; *motions Taeyeon to speak* 
Taeyeon;Annyeong Sunggyu-shii!Take care..
Sunggyu;Ne,take care too Mrs.Kim..
Woohyun;Aish!I'll hung up now hyung!You're kinda freaking me out..
Sunggyu; *happy that Woohyun is jealous..* Ne,annyeong!Take care of your OUR girlfriend..
 
-End Of Conversation-
 
Woohyun;Sunggyu hyung is so irritating..
Taeyeon;Are you by any chance jealous? *looked at Woohyun*
Woohyun; *being honest* Yes..Who wouldn't be jealous?
Taeyeon;Aigoo..Haha.. *blushing*
The two talked for so long and it's already 4PM.They kept looking at each others eyes when talking and will blushed.Woohyun suddenly noticed Taeyeon's ring.
Woohyun;May i see this noona?
Taeyeon followed his gaze and nodded.Woohyun slowly held her hand and looked at the ring.
Woohyun;Who gave this to you?
Taeyeon;That's a gift from a fan.. *smiled*
Woohyun just nodded and looked away but he intertwined their hands together and put it on his lap.
Taeyeon; *blushing* Ah..This is so embarrassing.. *hid her head behind Woohyun's shoulder*
Woohyun; *laughing and sipped to his drink* Wae..?We're a couple..
CameraMan;Woohyun,it's the time for you to go in M Wide studio.
Woohyun; *disappointed* Ah jinjja? *thinking deeply..* Noona,do you have a schedule today?
Taeyeon;Not me.Only the other members.Why?
Woohyun;Wanna go with me so you can meet the other Infinite members? *pleasing eyes with his beautiful smile*
Taeyeon;Now?Then let's go! 
The two stood up and Woohyun is holding Taeyeon's bag.They walked still hand in hands even when they're already inside Woohyun's car.
 
In the Car..
 
Taeyeon is looking outside while Woohyun is looking at her.
Woohyun;Aren't you tired noona?
Taeyeon; *looked at Woohyun* A little..
Woohyun removed his hands on Taeyeon's hand and put Taeyeon's head on his shoulder.He wrapped his hand around her.
Woohyun;Just sleep..I'll wake you up when we already arrive..
Taeyeon nods and closed her eyes.Woohyun put Taeyeon's hands on his waist.
Woohyun;And hug me too while your sleeping so I'll get more energy .. *laughs*
Taeyeon; *blushing* Arraseo honey..
Woohyun kissed her forehead and leaned back and they sleep in each other's hand.
 
 
(A/N;They don't care about the camera.. -_- .. These couple are on their own world.. -_- )
 

Hello Everyone!Thanks for the new subscribers! :D .. It really gave me strength! Sorry for not updating yesterday!
Please do leave a comment and subscribe! Kamsahamnida ! :D <3 ~~ .. *bows*