SWEET

Real Love (TV Show)

 

(A/N;There's always a cameraman with Woohyun and Taeyeon,so the viewers can see what they're doing or talking about when Taeyeon and Woohyun are not with each other)
 
In Infinite's Dorm;
 
Woohyun already arrived and he saw the other members getting ready.
Hoya;Hey!How's the date?
Woohyun;Romantic? *smirked*
Sunggyu;Ey..You should bring her here with you next time..
Myungsoo;Hyung..! *running to Woohyun while laughing..* Sungyeol...Hahahaha!His face is so red when he talked to noona..And he's jealous to you..! 
Woohyun;I know.. *laughed with him..*
Sungyeol;Yah I'm not jealous! *shouts*
Sungjong;Oh..They're still filming us? *pointing to camera*
Woohyun; *nods*
 
Interview; (Woohyun)
 
Q;Why did you hugged her?
 
W;Actually,I don't know too.. *laughs* Maybe,because she's just standing there,like she wanted me to do something,and I just suddenly hug her.
 
Q:When will you introduce Taeyeon to your members?
 
W;I think when our schedules are already finished.So Infinite will just go in our house,in Jeju.
 
-End Of His Interview-
 
Infinite already went outside their house and get inside the car with their managers for their performance in MBC.Woohyun remembered Taeyeon so he texted her.
 
To;Honey<3
Message;Honey..Good evening!This is Woohyun..Did you already ate your dinner?I hope you did ^.^ Don't starve yourself okay?By the way,watch us perform in MBC .. ^.^ .. Wish us luck .. I'll mention you when they interview us.. Annyeong .. ^.^ .. <3 ..
 
In Snsd's Dorm;
 
Taeyeon slowly went inside their dorm and went to her room,she saw Jessica,Tiffany and Yoona playing inside.She motioned them to keep quiet.
Tiffany;Hey,your here!
Jessica;Did you already saw your boyfriend?
Sunny;Is he handsome?
Taeyeon; *looking at them with WHY-SO-EXCITED face* Yes..
Jessica;Who is he?! *smiling widely*
Taeyeon;I'll tell you later..Let's watch MBC first..
They all agreed and called the others.They went in the living room and sat down.Taeyeon received a message so she excused herself.
Taeyeon;I'm so nervous *talking to the cameraman and looked at her cellphone* Ah!It's him! 
 
From;Honey<3
Message;Honey..Good evening!This is Woohyun..Did you already ate your dinner?I hope you did ^.^ Don't starve yourself okay?By the way,watch us perform in MBC .. ^.^ .. Wish us luck .. I'll mention you when they interview us.. Annyeong .. ^.^ .. <3 ..
 
Taeyeon;They will perform in MBC? *asking the cameraman*
CameraMan; *nods*
Taeyeon looked very happy and text Woohyun back.
 
To;Honey<3
Message;I didn't eat yet,I'll eat after you perform ^.^ .. Don't starve yourself too okay? GoodLuck Honey! <3 .. Fighting!! :))
 
Taeyeon went outside her room and sat between Jessica and Tiffany.
Sunny;Here it comes!MBC! *pointing to TV*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•MBC•
 
MC;Hello everyone!Are you exited for the performances today?! 
Audience;Ne!!!!
MC;That was loud.. *chuckles..* I'll tell you who will perform today..
 
Line Up;
Vixx/4Minute/Rainbow/Girl's Day/Speed/2AM/A-Jaxx/Hello Venus/Infinite
 
MC;So for today,the rivals are..4Minute and..Infinite!Everyone,you can start voting now!Let's see the first performance!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hyoyeon;I know that guy!N!
Sooyoung;It's Leo!
Taeyeon;Yah,be quiet!
They all did what their leader said and just watch.Other groups already performed and it's time for 4Minute,next is Infinite.
Seohyun;Wow,Hyuna unnie is so y..
Yoona;Yeah right..
Taeyeon;Jihyun is so pretty!Even without make up..
Tiffany;All of them are! *laughs*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•MBC•
 
MC;So now,for the last performance.The seven guys with full of charisma,give it up for INFINITE!!
 
Infinite danced to their song 'The Chaser' and when they finished,all groups went in the stage,waiting for the MC to announce the answer.
 
Taeyeon;I hope they win .. *she thought*
 
MC;So everyone,let's see the results! *categories flashed in screen* And the winner is..INFINITE!!Congratulations!!
Audience;Woo!!
MC; *gave the mic to Sunggyu*
Sunggyu;Ahm,first of all,I want to say thank you to the members,who kept working hard.To Inspirits!Thanks for always supporting us!Kamsahamnida!We will work harder! *passed the mic to Woohyun*
Woohyun;Ahm..Annyeonghaseyo..Just like what Sunggyu hyung said,thanks for all the fans who always support us.For our managers,staffs,make-up artist and many more.. *paused and whispered something to the MC,he nodded* Ahm,everyone,do you know the variety show called 'Real Love'?
Audience;Ne!!!
Woohyun;Actually,I'm one of the cast,alongside with Taeyeon noona of SoNyuhShiDae,I'm his boyfriend and she is my girlfriend *blushing and embarrassed* So,noona!If your watching,I missed you!Take care always!We won!Thanks for wishing us luck!Saranghae! *throw hearts*
Audience;Wahh!!!! *blushing*
MC;So that's it for today!!Congrats to Infinite again!Everyone,see you next week!Annyeong!!
People on the stage starts to leave one by one and kept bowing to each other,Infinite is already doing their encore,playing around the stage.
Myungsoo;Kamsahamnida!
Hoya;Thank you Inspirits!
Sunggyu;Do you ship Taeyeon sunbaemin and Woohyun? *asking the audience*
Audience;Ne!!
Sungyeol;Do they look good together? 
Audience;Ne!!!Super!!They're cute!!
Sungjong; *whispering to Woohyun* Hyung,talk about Taeyeon noona!
Woohyun;Honey!See you tomorrow!Eat well okay?Good night! *throwing hearts*
 

SNSD;Wahh!!!!!!

Taeyeon; *covers her ears* Yah..

Sunny;It's Woohyun?!
Taeyeon; *nods*
Snsd kept jumping around and hi-five each other,blushing.
Hyoyeon;He even threw hearts in the camera!
Sooyoung;And he said also that he missed Taeyeon unnie!
Yoona;He said also that he love her!!!Wa!!So sweet!
Tiffany;Tae!!Call him now!!Palli !! *jumping because if excitement*
Taeyeon shook her head and grabbed her cellphone.She dialed Woohyun's number.
Jessica;He called her honey!!Kya!!!They're so sweet! *jumping with Tiffany*
 
Taeyeon;Annyeonghaseyo?
Woohyun;Oh...Noona!Annyeong!Did you watched our performance?
Taeyeon;Neh..Congratulations..
Myungsoo; *butting in* Noona,did watched our encore too?
Taeyeon;Ne.. *blushing* SNSD saw that.. *laughs*
Woohyun;What?!
SNSD;Annyeonghaseyo!
INFINITE;Annyeonghaseyo!
Taeyeon;When you finished your encore,they kept jumping around and telling me to call you.They're blushing.. *laughs*
Woohyun;Ah,jinjja? *chuckles* Did you already eat?
Taeyeon;Not yet.You?
Woohyun;Infinite will eat now,you should eat now too,arra?
Taeyeon;Arraseo.Eat well..
Woohyun;Ne,see you tomorrow.Good night..Wait,is this on loud speaker?
Taeyeon;Yes,why?
Woohyun;Don't loud speaker it,I have something to tell you..
She did what he said and put the cellphone in front of her ears.
Taeyeon;It's okay now,what will you tell me?
Woohyun;Ahm..
Taeyeon;What?
Woohyun;I love you.. *blushed*
Taeyeon; *red as tomato and whispered back* Saranghae..
Woohyun; *chuckled* Good night jagi..Sweet dreams..Eat well..
Taeyeon;Ne..Good night and sweet dreams too..Eat healthy okay?Annyeong!Take care.
Woohyun;Okay,take care too..Muah! *kissed his cellphone*
 
-End Of Conversation-
 
Interview; (Taeyeon)
 
Q;It seems so normal for the two of you,being sweet to each other,you just meet each other one day ago..
 
T;Ne..It feel a little weird but when I'm talking to Woohyun,i just feel so comfortable.Not like the other guy.He's so sweet..I didn't expected that he'll say 'Saranghae' in MBC and mention my name..
 
Q;Is it okay for you if he hold your hand and kiss you everyday?
 
T;If he hold my hand,it's okay.We're a couple anyways,but the 'Kiss' thing,he can only kiss me in my cheeks or forehead *laughs*
 
-End Of Her Interview-
 
When Taeyeon hung up,SNSD starts to grin and looked at each other.They nodded and starts to tease their leader.
Jessica;How sweet..
Sunny;Best couple ever!
Tiffany;Catch me,I'm falling for you..~ *singing*
Hyoyeon;I wonder what they feels..
Yuri;Real feelings..?Of course,love!
Sooyoung;It's being aired on TV,but they don't care..
Yoona;They'll just say what they want..
Seohyun;Like 'Saranghae','I miss you','Eat well','Sweet dream and good night','Take care' and everything..I envy them.
Taeyeon; *pouting* Yah!Stop teasing me..
SNSD;Lalalalala..~~ 
Taeyeon;You'll not stop?Okay.. *stood up and chase them*
 
 


Sorry for the short chapter and for not updating yesterday.. Mianhae ! :) .. Please do subscribe and leave a comment! Kamsahamnida! <3 ..