Hometown

Real Love (TV Show)

 

Hey everyone! I'm back! :)) Sorry for making you wait. Now that I'm back, I'll try my best to continue this story and to make it better. I almost forgot my password. Lmao. There might be some changes on the way they talk or on the way I narrate the story. Thank you guys! Spread the loveeee. <3


Time: 7:25 AM 

Taeyeon was still sleeping and the staffs are back. The couple is back on normal and being so sweet to each other again. Today they will visit Woohyun's parents.

W: Jagiyaaaa. ~ Jagiyaa. ~ *shakes Taeyeon's shoulder* Wake up now. Or else I'll kiss you.

T: Go on. *eyes still closed*

W: I changed my mind. You won't get a kiss unless you wake up now and get ready.

T: It's still early. Let's sleep more oppa. *pulls Woohyun then hugs him* This smell of yours. Aigoo. *chuckles*

Suddenly.. Woohyun's phone beeped.

W: Huh? Who texted me this early morning? *stands up and was about to get his cellphone when Taeyeon ran and get it*

T: Who is this? *looks at Woohyun, glaring*

w: Lemme read it first, Mrs.Nam. *wraps his arm around her shoulder then kisses her forehead* Oh.. This is eomma. She's asking if what time are going there.

T: I'll take a shower now. ~ We have to move faster. ~

w: Someone's excited. *pinches Taeyeon's cheek* Can I come with you in the bathroom? *he whispered to her ily then kisses her neck*

T: *flicks his forehead then shakes her head* ANDWAE. *goes to the bathroom*

...........

Woohyun cooked for their breakfast including the staffs' breakfast. He almost finished cooking all of it but his girlfriend is still not finish showering. He decided to go in their room, leaving the staffs eating.

W: Noona, what's taking you so long? *knocks on the door*

T: I'm done. *opens the door with a smile*

W: *grabs her waist then pecks her cheek that made her blush; he mumbles something that Taeyeon didn't heard* If I just can kiss you on your lips everytime I want..

T: What? 

W: Nothing. Are you not going to put makeup? Oh. Don't. You're pretty with bare face. Let's go. *grabs her hand then goes to dining room to eat*

(A/N: She's already wearing a shirt and a shorts)

 

After eating, they went straight to Woohyun's hometown. Taeyeon is so excited to go there and to meet his parents. She even bought a gifts for them. 

After 5 hours....

 

W: Noona we are here. *smiles*

T: Jinjja? Waaah. I'm so nervous right now. *holds her chest*

w: Don't worry. I'm here. *holds her hand*

Staffs: Eyyyy. *coughs*

T&W: *giggles then knocks on the door*

W: Eomma? *knocks once more*

The door opened and they saw Woohyun's mom with a big smile. Woohyun hugged her so tight and his mother told them to go inside.

E: How are you my son? I missed you so much! Is she your girlfriend? *points at Taeyeon*

W: Nae eomma. Noona, this is my mom.

T: Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Taeyeon-imnida. Nice to meet you eommonim. *bows politely*

E: Aigoo. The two of you looks good together. 

W: I know mom.

T: *blushes* 

E: Taeyeon-sshi, is this guy being hard-headed? Tell me. I'll hit him now.

T: *chuckles* Aniyo. He is such a caring boyfriend. I'm so lucky to have him.

W: See eomma? I'm a good boy.

E: How I wish this is real.

W: Do you like her to be your daughter in law?

T: Yah. *pokes Woohyun*

W: *laugh*

E: Of course! She looks so nice and she's so beautiful.

T: K-kamsahamnida. ~ *gets the gifts* Eommonim, this is for you.

E: Really? What's this? *opens the gifts*

T: It's a shirt and vitamins. For you to get more healthy eommonim. *smiles*

E: Aigoo. Kamsahamnida Taeyeon-sshi. Woohyun should really treat you well. 

W: I treat her well eomma!

E: Does he kiss you often?

 

With that question, the both of them went silent and Woohyun's mother laughed. She really adore the both of them and wants them to get married even though she knows that it's just a show.

 

Interview: (Woohyun)

Have you kissed her?

W: Nae. *blushing*

On the lips?

W: Bwoh? *laughs awkwardly* A-aniyo! 

If you have a chance to date her for real, are you going to do it?

W: She's the type of girl that's worth fighting for. *smiles then nods*

 

Interview: (Taeyeon)

Is Woohyun so touchy?

T: *laughs like an ahjumma* Nae! He really loves skinship!

If he's going to date you for real, would you let him?

T: As of now, it's a yes. There's a big possibility.

.......................

 

After having a long talk with Woohyun's mother, they decided to take a nap before going home. The room is small that's why the staffs decided to rest too since they won't fit in the room. Woohyun locked the door then laid down beside her. He hugged her so tight and stares at her eyes.

 

T: Bwoyah?

W: *looks at her lips*

T: Yah! *slaps his arm slightly*

W: *leans closer* Can I? 

T: Y-yah.. O-oppa! 

W: *leans more* Please?

T: *can feel Woohyun breath; can't speak*

W: Silence means yes, right?

T: *still not talking*

W: *slowly kissed her lips; wraps his arms around her waist to deepen it*

T: *closes her eyes then wraps her arms around his neck; the kiss got deeper and deeper and they stopped* Seriously..

W: You're a good kisser noona. *winks at her*

T: We're supposed to be sleeping! Not.. Kissing.

W: You're blushing.

T: No I'm not!

W: Round 2. 

T: Shut up! *throws pillows at him*

W: Okay. Better luck next time Woohyun. *chuckles then kisses her forehead* Sleep now. I love you.

The two of them fell asleep. Little they didn't know, Woohyun's mother was eavesdropping all the time and she can't do anything but to giggle. 

 

----------------------

 

I know it's boring but I'll try my best. Sorry for the short update. Please do comment below and subscribe! Don't forget to vote too! <3

 

PS: Any Filipinos there? Do you have a wattpad account? Please follow me. nameless_0720. Kamsahamnida! ^^ :)