First Meet

Real Love (TV Show)

 

SoNyuhShiDae's Dorm;
 
 
Host;So everyone,this is SNSD's dorm.I will knock in the count of three...Hana...Dul..Set!
*KNOCK KNOCK*,and the door opened,they saw Taeyeon.
Taeyeon; *shocked* Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! *bows*,*looking at the host with hands in mouth and eyes gone wide*
Host;Why are you so shocked Taeyeon-ah? *laughed hard*
Taeyeon;Ani..It's just that.. *laughs* ..I didn't expected you to come..
Host;Yeah,it's obvious.You don't even have any make up on.. *pointing to her face*
Taeyeon;Mianhae..Haha..Come in unnie.. *move aside*
SNSD; *run for your lives!*
Host;They're hiding now.They still don't have any make ups on... *laughed*
After they finished,they all sat down and form a circle.
Host;Do you know the show 'Real Love?'
Hyoyeon;It's new right?
Sunny;One of us is.. *getting excited*
Host;Chill.. *laughs*.One of you will be the cast and will be paired into another member boy group.
Seohyun;Who?
Host; *gave the card to her*
Seohyun;It's me? *pointing to herself*
Host;Aniyo..I'm just giving it to you..
SNSD; *laughs and hi-five each other*
Seohyun; *embarrassed *
Host;So,when I already left.You can open that card and I'll go in the boys dorm.
Taeyeon;Then go now so we can open it.. *ahjumma laugh*
Host; *can't believe what she said and stood up* Arraseo,I'll go now..
Taeyeon;Unnie! *grabbed her hands while laughing* I'm just joking..
Host;I know.. *laughs* .Tae,I really have to go now cause I'll go in the male's dorm.And you know,I have a date.. *joking*
SNSD;Eyy.. *disapproval look* 
Host;This little girls.. *acting to kick them* ..I'll go now..Annyeong! *waved her hands*

Outside the Dorm;

Host;Now,I'll go in Infinite's dorm and give them the card.Kaja!
 
After a few minutes..
 
Infinite's Dorm;
 
*KNOCK KNOCK*
A sleepy Sunggyu opened the door.
Host; *looked at the camera* Is he still sleeping? *pointing to Sunggyu*
CameraMan; *laughs*
Sunggyu; *rubbing his eyes* What is this?
Host;A camera..
Sunggyu; *laughs* Ani..I mean..You ,sunbaemin.What are you doing here this early?
Host;Let's go inside first and I'll tell you.Your killing me here you know! *went inside*
INFINITE; *what-is-this look*
Host;Annyeonghaseyo!
Sunggyu; *motioned them to stood up* .. Hana dul set !
INFINITE;Annyeonghaseyo!INFINITE-imnida! *bows*
Host; *claps* Wow,they are all handsome. 
Sungjong;Kamsahamnida.
Host;Do you know the new show on Mnet called 'Real Love'?
Sungyeol;Yes!I just saw it on TV lately..
Host;Good then..Do you know that one of you is the cast?
Woohyun;Jinjja?! *mouth formed an 'o' shape*
Host;Yes,and today.That guy will go in Jeju island.
INFINITE; Wow..
Myungsoo;Who is the girl?
Host;Eyy..I can't tell you that..You have to wait .. *teasing and put the card in front of them*
Dongwoo; *grabbed the card* Noona,what is this?
Hoya;A card/paper *mocking*
Sunggyu;Can we open it now?
Host;No,you can open it once I left the house..So,I'll leave now.And if you already know who is the guy,packed your things quickly and go in the airport for Jeju island.The girl is waiting there.Annyeong! *waves her hand and left*
 
Back to SNSD's dorm;
 
They already opened the card and read it..
 
"Today,you'll be able to date and have a boyfriend for a month or more.You have to follow these rules;
1.Be true to yourself because there's no script in this TV show.
2.Always say the truth when we interview you.
3.Love your partner
So..For KIM TAEYEON,the leader of Girls' Generation,pack your things now and go in the airport for Jeju island.You'll meet your boyfriend there.Goodluck!
 
 
Jessica; *hugged her* Tae!What to do?!You'll have a boyfriend now!
Tiffany;I hope he's handsome and kind! *cupped the both of her hands and imagining her bestfriend with her soon-to-be boyfriend*
Taeyeon;Yah,stop this..
Sunny;Aren't you exited?
Taeyeon; *blushing* Of c-course I am..
 
Back in INFINITE's dorm;
 
Sunggyu opened the card when the host already left..
 
"Today,you'll be able to date and have a girlfriend for a month or more.You have to follow these rules;
1.Be true to yourself because there's no script in this TV show.
2.Always say the truth when we interview you.
3.Love your partner
So..For NAM WOOHYUN,the main vocal of Infinite,pack your things now and go in the airport for Jeju island.You'll meet your girlfriend there.Goodluck!
 
Dongwoo; *grinning* Dude!I'm exited who will be your partner!
Sungyeol;Introduce her to us!
Sunggyu;What if she have those long wavy hair?
Myungsoo;Then she's mine *joking*
Woohyun;No way.. *smirked*
 
 
Interview; (Woohyun)
 
Q;How do you feel now?
 
W;Ah.. *sighs* Jinjja daebak..So this is the feeling.. *Laughs* I'm really nervous now.Many questions are on my mind.Like what will I do when I already saw her.
 
Q;If you're the one who can pick your partner,who do you want?
 
W;I don't know! *Blushed* .. I'll rather pick my fans.. Inspirits.
 
Interview; (Taeyeon)
 
Q;Are you nervous?
 
T;Wah..Eottoke?What if he's older than me?.. *Laughed* You know,SNSD kept teasing me lately.They kept telling me that I should behave and introduce my boyfriend to them.
 
Q;You already got married before with Hyung Don,do you think this will be different?
 
T;Actually,it's depends.Hyung Don sunbaemin is older than me,so if i'll be older than my soon-to-be-boyfriend,it will really have a different feelings for me. *nods and smile*
 
-End of Interview-
 
Taeyeon already arrived at the house in Jeju island and is waiting for her soon-to-be-boyfriend to come.She's staring at the scene in front of her.Fresh air,beautiful island and colorful flowers.Meanwhile,Woohyun is on his way.He's already near the house in Jeju using his car.
When he already arrived,he parked the car outside and went inside the house.
 
Woohyun; *walking slowly* Where is she? *he mouthed to the cameraman*
He already went in the living room,kitchen,bedroom and garden but his soon-to-be-girlfriend is nowhere to be seen,but he saw the stairs.
Woohyun; *peeking* Ah,she's there right? *asking the cameraman with a wide smile and blushing face*,*sighs* This is it ..
He slowly went upstairs,in the rooftop and stopped when he's already in front of the door.He saw a girl with a petite body and milky white skin.He holds his chest and lean in the wall first.
Woohyun;This is making me crazy *silent laugh*
CameraMan; *whispers* You have to hug her from behind!
Woohyun; Jinjja? *blushing* Arraseo,I'll do it now. 
He opened the door,not making any noise.Walking and approaching the girl slowly and..
Taeyeon; *back to her senses*,*shocked* OMO! *covered and turn around to see who hugged her*
Woohyun; *shy* Annyeonghaseyo .. *laughed and bows*
Taeyeon;Oh..Annyeonghaseyo.. *bows*
Woohyun&Taeyeon; *awkward*,*looking around,don't know what to do*.
Woohyun; *cleared his throat* Ahm...N-noona .. *stutters* .. Shall we go downstairs?
Taeyeon;Ah,ne..
They exited the rooftop but the cameraman stopped them.
CameraMan;Once you already know each other,you should hold hands when you meet even if this is the first day.
Woohyun; *nervous as ever but kept his cool and did it* Sorry noona,I'll just borrow your hand for a minute *intertwined their hands and walk downstairs together*
Taeyeon; *blushing,red as tomato* 
 

Hello Chingus! :) .. I'm not sure when will I update again but please do leave a comment and subscribe! Kamsahamnida ! ^.^ .. <3 ..