Episode 6 - Crazy Twitter Updates Part 2/2

We Have A Family!

 ''Yeobo~ Please wear my clothes for me," Kikwang begged as he shook Amber's arms.

"No! I wanna prevent my eyes from seeing things I shouldn't see," Amber replied as she took Tae Jun's pants from his bag.

Kikwang pouted as he let go of Amber's arms.

"No fair, you can dress him up but you can't do the same thing for me," Kikwang said as he frowned.

Amber just continued on dressing Tae Jun up. When she was done, she took a singlet from Kikwang's bag and wore it for him.

"Gomawoyo, yeobo~" Kikwang said as he pecked Amber's cheeks.

He then took the clothes that was prepared for him in the wardrobe and went inside the bath room to change.

When he went out, he saw Amber finding something while Tae Jun helped. "What are you finding for?" Kikwang asked.

"Have you seen my high-cut shoes?" Amber asked back at the man.

"I hid them," Kikwang smirked. Amber stood up and glared at him.

"You will have to wear the heels I bought for you," Kikwang said as he took a pair of black 6-inch heels out from his bag.

He placed the heels in front of Amber's feet.

"You want me to wear it for you?" Kikwang asked as he looked up at Amber.

She couldn't answer as she thought that Kikwang was using that as a excuse to look under her skirt. Instead, she just bend down to take those shoes and wore it herself. Kikwang stood up and took his phone.

He snapped a picture of Amber wearing the heels and tweeted the photo as the caption says "This is how beautiful my wife is,". Just a minute he posted that photo, replies from some idols and fans came in. "Is that really Amber?" , "So y~" , "I'm jealous over her long thin legs" and other comments were tweeted to Kikwang. He grinned when he saw a comment telling them to get married and have babies.

"You're a hot issue now," Kikwang said as he wrapped his arms around Amber's slim waist.

"Cut with the intimate skinship! Tae Jun is here! And what do you mean by that?" Amber shrieked.

Kikwang showed Amber the comments that fans/idols posted.

"Who gave you permission to upload that picture in Twitter?!" Amber yelled. 

"Me of course~ I'm your husband!" Kikwang playfully stated, leaving Amber speechless. 

---Later in the car---

"Where are we going?" Kikwang asked as he put on his headphones. 

"We're going to the underground shopping mall," the driver (who is B2ST's manager), said.

Kikwang just nodded and leaned on the seat. He then looked at Amber who is feeding Tae Jun some porridge. 

 

~Kikwang's Imaginations~

"Yeobo~" Kikwang called out as he wrapped his arms around Amber's waist.

 

"Oh Kwangie~ I've been waiting for you to come home soon," Amber said as she turned around to look at Kikwang lustfully. 

 

Kikwang carried Amber bridal-style and headed to their room.

 

"Kwangie yah~ We have 7 children already, I'm tired," Amber whined as she wrapped her arms around Kikwang's neck to support herself. 

 

"No no no, baby. I want more~ Remember, I want 2 million kids," Kikwang said as he his lips. 

 

Amber giggled as she kissed Kikwang on his lips.

 

~End Of Kikwang's imaginations~ 

 

Amber caught Kikwang staring at her. She went on to smack him on the back of the head while she continued feeding Tae Jun.

 

"M-mwo?" Kikwang asked as he snapped back into reality.

 

"Stop staring at me," Amber said as she gave him a murderous glare. 

 

"Nee~" Kikwang said as he stuck out his tongue.

 

Amber just rolled her eyes and muttered something in English. 

 

---When they reached the shopping mall---

 

Kikwang dragged Amber into a shop that sells a lot of revealing clothes as he let the PD take care of Tae Jun. 

Kikwang grabbed a black tube top and a black leather mini-skirt and passed it to Amber.

 

"Try this! If you need a smaller or bigger size, I'll grab it for you, you try it. Once it fits, we're gonna buy this," Kikwang explained. 

 

Amber just walked in the dressing room and tried the outfits. It fits her well, but it was too revealing as the skirt reached 24 cm above her knees. 

She then confirmed if the outfit fits her and once she was done, she changed back into her original outfits and went out of the dressing room. 

 

"How is it? Does it fit?" Kikwang asked.

 

"It does," Amber said as she passed the clothes to Kikwang. 

 

Kikwang went to the cashier and paid for the clothes. Once he paid for it, both of them went to a shoe shop to get a pair of gladiator heels. The heels were 8 inches high and Amber really hopes she won't fall.  But the next stop was something different. They went to a shop that sells all those girly clothes. 

 

--End of Episode 6 Part 2-- 

 

a/n: so, yeah :) hehehe. hope u all like it :D  

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imh7hJ3NyuM

 

Poor Dongwoon oppa :( heehee :D