Episode 5 - Like The Beginning

We Have A Family!

"Kaja! Let's sleep!" Kikwang said as he used his right arm to push Amber down so she would be lying down and carried Tae Jun to sleep on the edge of the bed.

 

"Are you comfortable like this?" Kikwang asked Amber.

 

"No, because Tae Jun will fall," Amber said as she smacked Kikwang's chest lightly.

 

Kikwang just frowned. He didn't like it when Amber only thinks of Tae Jun but not him.

 

'Why am I like this?' Kikwang thought. 

 

Amber was walking to the edge of the bed where Tae Jun sleeps when her heart was racing.  

 

'Why am I feeling like this?' Amber thought to herself. 

 

She shook that thought off and pushed Tae Jun to the center as she slid in the covers as she lay down on the edge of the bed. 

 

"Yeobo~ Sleep next to me. Didn't you remember that I won," Kikwang whined as he stood up and kept on holding Amber's hand. 

 

"We're not even married yet!" Amber said as she pushed Kikwang away.

 

"Nuuuu. I want you," Kikwang kept on whining. 

 

But he realised that Amber had fallen asleep when he was about to say  'We'll get married after we finish filming the whole series for this show,".  

 

He smiled when he looked at Amber's cute face. She looks like an angel when she sleeps.  He carressed Amber's cheeks and then kissed her cheeks. 

 

He took a pillow from the bed and lay down on the floor, part of the covers on him. 

 

---- 

"Amber, I just want you to marry a rich man," Mrs Liu said to Amber.

 

"Mom, I just don't know who to choose. You told me to marry Henry, but, I love Kikwang," Amber said as hot tears run down her cheeks. 

 

"Listen to me, honey. Mommy just wants you to lead a happy life," Mrs Liu said as she wiped Amber's tears away.

 

"I don't wanna! I love Kikwang, not Henry!" Amber yelled as she cried harder.

 

"If you dream on marrying this Kikwang guy, then say bye bye to him," she heard Henry spoke and she turned to look at him.

 

She saw Kikwang locked inside a car, trying to call out for her. Henry lit up 4 matches at a time and threw it on the car. 

Amber saw Kikwang knocking on the windows, mouthing "Save me!" to her as he was being burnt down. 

"Kikwang! Don't go!" Amber yelled as she ran to the burning car.

---

"Kikwang! Don't go!" Kikwang heard Amber yell.

 

He woke up and saw Amber panting and sweating. He placed his palm on her forehead.

 

'Oh ! She's having a fever!" Kikwang thought as he panicked. He ran through his medicine bag that he brings everywhere and found a medicine to cool down her fever.

 

"Amber, wake up!" Kikwang said as he shook Amber awake.

 

"Kikwang!" Amber shot up, awake.

 

"You alright?" Kikwang asked as he gave her the pills and a glass of water.

 

"I-i'm okay," Amber said as she took the pills and glass of water.

 

She put the pills in and drank the water to swallow the pills. After swallowing her medicine, she passed the glass to Kikwang and lay down on the bed.

 

"What time is it now?"  Amber asked.

 

"It's about 3 am in the morning. Go to sleep," Kikwang said as he hushed the girl to sleep.

 

She fell asleep after Kikwang was done serenading her.

 

---Next morning at 9 am---

 

Amber already woke up and now she's preparing Kikwang and Tae Jun's clothes for their outing together. 

She then walked into the bathroom and undressed herself.  She wrapped a thin towel around her body and filled the bath tub with warm water.  Once the tub was filled with water, she went inside the tub of water and rested her  head on top of the tub.  She was forgetting her bad dreams in there. But she really did forget to lock the bath room door. 

 

Kikwang was awaken by something slapping his face.

 

"Appa, appa," Tae Jun said as he slapped Kikwang's face.

 

Kikwang's eyes fluttered open as he saw Tae Jun in front of him.

 

"Appa! Umma's gone," Tae Jun said as he hugged Kikwang.

 

Kikwang got up and looked around. Amber isn't there.

 

"We will find mommy, okay? Appa will go to the bath room to wash up first. Stay here," Kikwang said as he ran into the bathroom. 

 

He entered the bathroom and saw the bath tubs curtains closed. He opened the curtains, still didn't notice Amber was in there. 

 

When he looked in the tub, Amber was in, resting her head on top of the tub. Her towel had risen up a bit, revealing her thighs. 

 

Kikwang felt something weird in his stomach. His hand moved on to Amber's towel to untie them. 

 

---End of Episode 4---

 

a/n: how was it? bwaahhh , sorry for a lame update T.T my brain is filled with images of Dongwoon :(