Episode 14 - Swimming! & Hollywood?!

We Have A Family!

"Don't let her hear you!" Dongwoon said as he covered two of the member's mouth.

"Why not?" Hyunseung asked.

"She actually didn't agree. I sneaked through her wardrobe and found a pink ruffled monokini so I decided to keep it in my bag so that we could force her to wear it!" Dongwoon explained to the other members.

They all thought that it was a brilliant plan. Finally, a good plan from the maknae. They got up to bathe. When all the members are out of the room, Amber ran into the room and locked the door.

She took out a black printed shirt and dark blue skinny jeans and wore them right after she undressed herself. She packed her swimming outfit - a red and black striped shirt and black swimming shorts. She then went out with her bag of swimming equipment and opened the room door, revealing 5 half guys. She felt her cheeks heat up as she saw Kikwang's towel almost dropping down.  

"Kwangie, your towel," Amber pointed out.

She blushed even more when Kikwang wanted to open up the towel. She quickly left the room and dragged Dongwoon to the living room. 

She leaned closer to Dongwoon and whispered, "You want to play a prank on Kikwang?"

"Sure! What should we do?"

"Since you know him better than me, you lie to him about something, then if he goes to the edge of the pool, push him in the water," 

Dongwoon snickered as he heard the plan. He nodded his head to show his approval of the plan.

Amber smirked as she waited until the others arrive. 

When the others arrived, they moved to the garage and went in the cars.

While in the car, Amber the radio and her favorite music was playing.

"Ambaby, you listen to English songs?" Kikwang asked.

"What's with the cheesy nickname? And, yes, I do. Of course, how about you?" Amber asked back.

"I do dance to some English songs," Kikwang replied as he smiled at Amber sweetly.

Amber just giggled when she saw his eye-smile appearing.

---At the indoor swimming---

"Yah! Why does the PD always reserve for us the pool?!"  Kikwang asked as he half-yelled. 

Amber just shrugged as she walked to the womens' changing room.

Before even entering the womens' entering room, Dongwoon grabbed her by her arm and dragged her to the mens' changing room. What Dongwoon was doing made the rest shocked, including Amber.

"Maknae yah! What are you doing?!" Hyunseung asked. 

"Hyung, just shut up," Dongwoon said as he let go of Amber's hand.

He went through his bag and took out Amber's ruffled pink monokini. (Monokini looks like : http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-50958542405417_2159_2391307150)

Amber's jaw almost dropped to the floor when she saw the monokini.

"Where did you get this?!" Amber asked as she snatched the monokini away. 

"I went through your wardrobe?" Dongwoon told her, more like questioning.

"Why did you do that?!"

"You need to go swimming in a y style! And now, go and change!" Dongwoon said as he pushed her to the door.

"I'm not gonna wear this!" Amber said as she tried to give it back to Dongwoon.

"Kikwang! You know what to do," Dongwoon called out.

Kikwang walked to Amber and blocked her way to go outside. 

"Where should I do it?" Kikwang asked.

"Somewhere that we won't be able to see," Dongwoon said.

Kikwang dragged Amber outside and into the womens' changing room. 

He took the hem of Amber's shirt and tore it halfway as Amber's hand blocked the way.

"If you don't want me to dress you up, then wear that monokini," Kikwang said.

Amber just sigehd as she pushed Kikwang out of the changing room and changed into the monokini. She is trying hard to keep her ity. She wore her t-shirt that she brought along for swimming and walked out of the changing room. 

She saw the other BEAST boys outside, except for Kikwang. She assumed that Kikwang is still changing. 

Amber walked to the others. 

"Dongwoon, remember what I told you just now?" Amber asked.

Dongwoon looked at Amber, and he frowned.

"Why did you wear the t-shirt outside?" Dongwoon asked Amber, still frowning.

"Why can't I?" Amber replied back.

Dongwoon just kept quiet as he saw Kikwang glare at him from behind.

"Ambaby, let's swim, okay?" Kikwang said as he stood beside Amber.

Amber gave a glare at Dongwoon and he nodded.

"Kwangie hyung, could you check if the water's cold or not? Amber noona is scared," Dongwoon lied.

Kikwang nodded and went to the edge of the pool to check on the water. He felt someone push him and he fell into the water. When he swam back up to the surface he yelled.

"Who planned to do that?!" Kikwang asked.

Dongwoon, who was laughing, pointed at Amber who was trying hard not to laugh.

Kikwang smirked. He got out of the pool and ran slowly to Amber as he carried her bridal-style and went back to the pool. Instead of throwing her inside, he jumped into the pool together with her. He helped her swim up to the surface. Both of them giggled together. 

"You wanna do that again?" Kikwang asked as he let Amber down, making her swim herself. 

Amber shook her head.

"I don't want to," Amber said as she swam to the edge of the pool. She splashed some water on Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung. 

Yoseob and Doojoon were getting ready to go in the pool. Both of them jumped into the pool, creating a big splash.

Dongwoon was laughing hard when he saw Yoseob 'flying' in the pool.

"Yoseob hyung flew," Dongwoon laughed. 

Hyunseung and Junhyung laughed along as they realised what Dongwoon was saying. 

Dongwoon looked at Junhyung and then both looked at Hyunseung.

They went up to Hyunseung and grabbed his hands. They dragged him to the water but instead of Hyunseung who got pushed into the water, Junhyung got pushed in. Dongwoon's leg was dragged in by Amber and Kikwang.

Hyunseung's legs were dragged in by Yoseob and Dongwoon.

In the end, both of them were in the pool. They started to splash some water on each other and play games in the water, until Dongwoon shrieked. They all looked at Dongwoon who was trying to swim quickly to Hyunseung's side.

"What's wrong?" Amber asked.

"A bug in the pool! Hyung, kill it!" Dongwoon shrieked.

Amber went to the bug that has died in the water.

"It's so small!" Amber yelled as she took the bug on her palms and went to the edge and placed it there.

Dongwoon just swam to his normal position. He smiled nervously as he was too shy.

---After Swimming (Okay nothing really important happened)---

After swimming, Amber changed into her t-shirt and skinny jeans and dried her hair with a hairdryer that can be found in the womens' changing room.  She combed her hair to her normal hairstyle when she's performing with f(x).

She went out of the changing room and went to the carpark.

She received a call from Joey. 

"Hello?

"Amber~ Where are you? I wanna see you,

She hung up, trying to just ignore him.

She received a video call but this time, from a Korean number.

She picked it up and saw Tae Jun on the screen.

"Umma! Annyeonghaseyo!" Tae Jun greeted. 

"Tae Junnie! Annyeonghaseyo! Are you back from Busan yet?"

"Aniyo! I'm with my uncle and aunties!" 

"Haha. Tae Junnie, mianhe. But I have to go now! The bill will pile up," 

Amber waved goodbye at Tae Jun who is waving back at her. 

She hung up and kept her phone in her pocket.

"WHO WERE  YOU SMILING AT?!" Kikwang asked, yelling. 

Amber jumped in surprise and turned around.

"Kikwang? Oh. You're done. Tae Jun just video-called. Let's go in the car," Amber said as she walked to the car.

Both of them went inside the car while the other BEAST members went inside the other car.

"Where are we going next?" Amber asked.

"Hollywood," the manager replied.

"HOLLYWOOD?!  YAY!" Kikwang cheered.

"As long as we're not going to Las Vegas," Amber said. 

"Do you want to stay in a hotel there?" the manager asked.

"Nope. But Magic Castle hotel is a nice place to stay," Amber said.

"Come on, baby. We should have some private time together," Kikwang said as he leaned hear to Amber.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! NO!" Amber yelled.

The trip to Hollywood was quiet since Kikwang was too scared to even face Amber anymore. He just listened to music and  looked outside the window.

"Kwang, what if I meet my friends there?" Amber asked.

"You have friends in America?" Kikwang asked back.

"I do. But, can I invite them over? I really wanna see them," Amber replied.

"Let's just go together," Kikwang said.

Amber just nodded and went back to listening to songs.

Finally, after a few minutes (or hours), they reached Hollywood. 

"FINALLY! We've reached Hollywood!" 

 

--End Of Episode 14--

a/n: sorry for the short chapter. I havent recover yet. Now, my throat hurts. >< Aish jinjja. Yesterday night, I was so pissed but now, I'm okay xD heehee. but sorry for the short chapter ><

 

REPLIES TO COMMENTS: 

@kitten83: I BELIEVE THAT AMBER AND DANIEL ARE DATING. lol xD hahaha. Woonie is a good listener isn't he? 

@Jexitopia: thanks for reading~ but sorry about that >< I will make her dress up as her normal self :) 

@akirakira914: ME?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING >< nah it's nothing xD ALMOST warded but, yeah :) heehee. I can imagine her in that xD heeheee :D i'm weird, right?

@Mary517: Kikwaaaaaaaaaaaang. lol xD I love Dalmatian xD heehee. Dongwoon is a very good listener :) that is why i made him like this. Doojooooooon is a vvvv >< xD hahaha. seriously lazy to write what happened at the party, but really, nothing important happened xD heehee. Dongwoon likes me only >< LOL? Junhyunggg! xD but I love Dongwoon T.T lol xD  Well, I think that the stories are more important than my health xD I started staying up late though >< (don't ground me!)  Daniel and Amber are datinggggg, right? I damn love that couple! I think they're keeping their relationship. xD hahaha. I updated this without getting better xD

@AmHyuk: That's why they're called BEAST >< xD hahaha. OMG ME TOO :D Heehee. both of them looks great together, don't they? Awww, thank u :) heehee.  Thankss~ I will take care :D 

@onew-40: Ajabwabwa of course they are~ :) Heeheee. Yesh! Amber in a monokinii xD heehee. Sadly, I have not recovered >< But then, it's okay! I'm getting better day by day! :D thanks :D