The groom's appearance

La La La

“Yoona-ah, I would like to have you be my maid of honour on my wedding.” Seohyun holds Yonna’s hands and look at her best friend sincerely. “Seohyun-ah, you will be married? Congratulations, I’m so happy about that. Finally, you are getting married.” Yonna exclaimed while hugging Seohyun. “When will the wedding be held?”  “May or June. It depends on Changmin because he will be having a business trip on either May or June for almost 2 weeks.” Seohyun replied as she led Yoona to her dining room.

Yoona is pleased to hear that her loving sister and her best friend, Seohyun is getting married. She knows that Changmin is really a good man for Seohyun and he is the most suitable one for Seohyun to spend her entire life with.

“Unnie, why did he break up with me? Am I too annoying or he has another girl? Why? I just... just want him to...” Seohyun’s tears fell like a river and she continued to sob. Hyoyeon immediately buried her into her embrace and comforted her, “Joohyun, he just couldn’t find how good you are. He is not the right person for you. You are gorgeous and pretty, there are many boys for you to choose. Forget him.” “Hyoyeon unnie is right. You should move on and find another person. He will regret what he did in the future. So, don’t cry anymore. He doesn’t deserve your tears.” Yonna added and patted her back.

After some time, Seohyun eventually stopped crying. Hyoyeon wiped her tears on her face and said, “Little girl, you stop crying now?” Seohyun nodded, “Red and swollen eyes, I want those crystal clear eyes to be back. Promise me, don’t cry for him anymore, okay?” Seohyun nodded and answered, “ I won’t cry anymore, but I want him to know I can live happily without him.”

Time goes on, Seohyun moved on from Kris and encountered with another man, Shim Changmin. They met in Yonna’s birthday party and Changmin was enchanted by Seohyun. Changmin took the initiation to get along with Seohyun, they finally became a couple after several dates. Changmin is a manager of a clothing design company, he is clever and kind that he takes good care of Seohyun, he doesn’t neglect Seohyun even though he is very busy with his work. As Seohyun lived alone due to work, she got high fever one night which scared Changmin a lot. He set his work aside promptly and went to the hospital to take care of Seohyun.

If the same situation applies on Kris, he will finish his work first rather than taking care of his girlfriend since he has become a workaholic. Unlike Kris, Changmin spends time to have a date with Seohyun once a week As he believes, Seohyun is his motivation to work hard and he is sure that Seohyun is the one he would like to spend his life with. He has planned a proposal to Seohyun.

On Christmas Eve, Changmin proposed to Seohyun, “Seo Joohyun, I know it’s a short time since we’re in love. Yet, I sincerely hope you to consider this.” Changmin knelt on one knee while taking a diamond ring from his pocket, “Marry me, would you?” Seohyun’s eyes widened in disbelief, she hasn’t foreseen it to happen. “Am I dreaming?” Her voice was stuttering. “No, you’re not. I want to spend my entire life with you, would you give me this chance?” Changmin asked softly as he looked into Seohyun’s eyes deeply. A drop of tear emerged from Seohyun’s eye, “Yes,yes. I will, I definitely want.” She replied delightfully. Changmin pulled the ring into Seohyun’s finger and stood up. He took Seohyun into his embrace and kissed her. After Changmin pulled out the kiss, he whispered “I love you, forever.” Seohyun chuckled and linked into his arms, “Let’s go, I can’t wait to spread the good news to my friends.” Changmin pinched Seohyun’s nose and they were heading home while holding their hands.

Maybe fate is playing Kris, the new partner of his business project is Seohyun’s fiancé, the one he saw in the boutique a few days ago. Kris visits Changmin’s office to discuss the project for their companies since both of them are responsible for it. Kris knocks the door, “Come in.” Kris steps in the office and finds an elegant man concentrated on reading documents. He takes a seat and introduces himself, “Good morning Sir, I’m Kris Wu, The representative of M.A’s holdings.” Kris observed this man carefully, big eyes with sharp nose. But surprisingly, the man looks like him in a particular angle. “Just call me Max, you may call me Changmin also. I believe you’re younger than me, you may simply call me Hyung. I don’t mind at all.” Changmin’s voice brings Kris back to reality. “So, shall we start our discussion?” Changmin suggested. Kris nodded in approval, “Sure.”

As the project they worked on is huge and involves charity, Kris and Changmin almost meet every day. They will not simply discuss issues about work but also their hobbies, they have become good friends. One night, Changmin has reserved seats in an Italian restaurant to have dinner with Seohyun. It’s already 8:30pm and they have just finished the third part of their project. With good intention, Changmin invites Kris to have dinner with him, “It is 8:30 pm, would you mind having dinner with me? I have reserved seats in a restaurant to have dinner with my girlfriend, she is friendly and she wouldn’t mind to have one more person to join us.” Kris would like to reject Changmin’s invitation but with Changmin’s persuasion and enthusiasm, he finally chooses to attend. “Hyung, thanks.” Kris replied. “Then, let’s go.” Kris has a thought that it will be awkward for him to meet Seohyun but deep in his heart he still misses her a lot, it is a good chance for him to see her again.

When they arrived at the restaurant, the waiter leads them to the table where Seohyun sits. Seohyun smiles sweetly when she sees Changmin but her expression changes when she sees Kris. She is shocked to see him with Changmin, “Oppa, why is Kris with you?” Seohyun asked curiously. Changmin replied while chuckling, “You know him Hyunnie? He is my business partner and also my friend.”

 

Second chapter updated :D

The next one will be the final one.

Please leave your comment :)